Twin bumps??

This is from a week ago. I am slacking. I never get dressed anymore so I change to take my bump pic then put my jammies back on! I am tipping the scales at 192 pounds!! I can't even believe it when I see that number. Freaks me out. I know its just a number, but it is a big one!!

Had a doc appt yesterday. He said I am still on track for a vaginal delivery. I know that can change though. Babies look good. Growth scan will be October 11th.

Attachments

• 27w 4d BNB.jpg
    27w 4d BNB.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 27 w 4 d add.jpg
    27 w 4 d add.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 29
Wow you don't look like you could possibly weigh that much, you look all belly! I would have guessed way less than that. Well you look fantastic! I can't wait to have a babies bump haha.

I just wanted to edit and add I really hope tha didn't sound offensive because I didn't mean it to!

Not offensive at all! Ive always been heavier than I look. Not claiming to me skinny by any means but scales and BMI are not my friend! BMI says I was obese pre pregnancy.

That is ridiculous (mean ole bmi and scales). I'm the same way Shan!!! Frequently get the "you don't look that heavy" comment and I always claim the "I have dense bones." Idk if anyone buys that, but it is what I am selling. :rofl:

You look lovely and are carrying so well!!

Wow, Shan Fran, you and I are alot of like, I get that all the time, I have put on about 40 or so lbs and I am tipping the 190's now, and I am ALL belly...I had a lady at the hospital following me and she was like excuse me can I help you find someone and I turned and was like No I am here for an NST and her face was priceless when she saw my belly,I dont look pregnant from the back at all. And the weight doesnt bother me nor the stretch marks becuase I know that I am cooking two very healthy babies in there and at 32 I dont plan of wearing the same things I did at 15 and my husband is going to love me no matter what my belly looks like especially after giving him 3 kids in 3 years! After 11 years of marriage I think I am good :)
My next appointment in on Wednesday and I have a NST on Monday and Friday

I am 196 pounds now! Started at about 150 :/ Used to weigh even less so after the birth i deffo need to eat well and exercise!

I started at 165 then lost 6 and am now at 192. I didn't want to go over 200 but looks like thats not possible. I'm not going to restrict what I eat to keep that goal or anything. I eat really healthy and hardly eat out and don't eat sweets so I'm doing what I can. I just am not active at all these days because everything I do gives me contractions.

Amm, I feel the same way. My mom (not a totally reliable source, because she has to be nice) says I don't look pregnant from the back either. And my husband loves me no matter what I look like. So no pressure there to be perfect. I'm also 32! Doesn't mean I'm going to go to frumpy dumpy city, I still want to look nice and presentable. I'm just not going to stress about it or let it consume my like it did when I was younger.

Yeah thats how I feel, I dont want to look frumpy but I am not going to try and kill myself to get back down to pre-pregnancy weight in a matter of weeks, it took me a year to put it on and Im giving myself two to get it all back off, I would like to get back down to 140-150lb, I was happy there. Then again my husband is near 300lbs but doesnt look like it, the drs are always shocked when he gets on the scale, then again he stands almost 6Feet tall, so....then again I will be a FT SAHM so I can be frumpy at home and if we get to go out then I can get dressed up nicer.

Here's my 18 Week bump! My clothes are getting too small and m bump now OFFICIALLY sticks out more than my boobs :rofl: xxx

Attachments

• 18 Week Bump.jpg
    18 Week Bump.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bumps ladies :)

Im too scared to weigh myself and the midwife hasnt bothered yet. I dread to think how much ive put on :wacko: xx

ha ha i know my boobs have gone up two sizes but they look small next to my belly.

I was 179lbs before i got pregnant i spent the two years before that losing 40lbs 20 of it from my last son and 20 from being lazy. and had just got to the point where my scale stopped telling me i was overweight lol teach me to get a fancy digital scale.But even thought that wasn't the lightest i have been it was the fittest i have ever been mostly muscle and had got my BMI down to 24. and same thing for me i am 5'11" so i always get the you don't look that heavy lol.

last week at my appt. i was 220lbs so am officially the heaviest i have ever been in my life. in my other pregnancies i was super worried about putting on too much weight all three of them i put on 50 lbs and the last 20 of it in the last two months. but this time it hasn't really bothered me too much. knowing that i can lose any extra weight even if it takes me awhile again helps and the fact that i have stuck with eating healthy through this pregnancy gives me hope too. and knowing that the babies are growing good and i need to be putting this weight on is a huge help.

Once i couldn't work out anymore i had figured by this point i would have put on a lot more. My other pregnancies i had worked out regularly and worked a physical job right up until the day i gave birth and still put on 50lbs. So i am happy with my 41 lbs so far lol.

And i actually read that because twins/multiples tend to have lower birth weights and are often born weeks early it is a good idea to gain as much weight as possible yourself to allow them a chance to also grow as much as possible. It said to ditch any diets and to just know that you are eating lots for the health of your babies, and that gaining lots of weight over a few months won't hurt you in the long run. Obviously try to eat nutritional foods though and lots of calcium in the last few weeks to assist with the strengthening of their bones. :)

ha ha i know my boobs have gone up two sizes but they look small next to my belly.

Same here... yet my boobs have gotten stretch marks and I've lucked out of getting any on my belly (so far...)!

29 weeks and a day! I need to invest in more maternity clothes!

Attachments

• 10-4_29wks1days.jpg
    10-4_29wks1days.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 29
Lovely bump Porcelain :D

Well here I am at 28 weeks exactly! Excuse my nudeness :blush:

Attachments

• 28weeks(1).jpg
    28weeks(1).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 28weeks(2).jpg
    28weeks(2).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 28weeks(3).jpg
    28weeks(3).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 28weeks(4).jpg
    28weeks(4).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
Lovely bump Porcelain :D

Well here I am at 28 weeks exactly! Excuse my nudeness :blush:

Jogami i LOVE your bump...i hope i carry like you. Also are your little ladies identical or fraternal? x

Thanks ladies :D

They are fraternal 88. Well, they have their own sacs and placentas so we highly doubt they are id! They even look different to me so I'm sure they are frat ;)

Cute bump! Mine are fraternal, too; each their own little home inside my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->