Twin bumps??

Porcelain & Jogami - you both look amazing! Do you plan to have an DNA test done after they are born to confirm?

33 weeks and hopefully the last bump pic from me. We shall see.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/EDD58A0A-956E-42AF-B1B9-9B6C0D25C472-8054-00000776BF91C029.jpg

Lovely impressive bumps ladies :)

WTB you have done amazingly well to keep your babies in for so long :) Well done :)

I had my 24 week scan today and both are measuring spot on. My consultant has no concerns at all. They currently weigh 1lb 8 and 1lb 9 :) xx

WTB, YOU LOOK GREAT! I am 34 weeks and have a NST tonight at 5pm EST and I am hoping they tell me there is a change in my cervix, I have been having contractions for a few days, they dont hurt just uncomfortable at the moment, but my OH starts a new job on the 15th(same company) but would love to have next week off. I know the girls are well over 5lbs already so I am okay with them coming anytime after friday!

Hi ladies! Just thought maybe I could jump in here. Heres my twin bump pic from yesterday at 16 weeks.

You all are looking wonderful!

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
still not showing that much... weds i have to take my 19 week pic... these are 18weeks and 12 weeks for comparison (started taking them sooner but lost them all..sigh)
https://imageshack.us/a/img441/5836/photo8gp.jpg and https://imageshack.us/a/img35/6531/photo9cs.jpg

here are my 34 weeks a day early i threw in my 21 week one for comparision wow i've grown lol i love it.

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 34 weeks.JPG
    34 weeks.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 19
  • 34 weeks 1.JPG
    34 weeks 1.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 23
Fab bump Jackie :thumbup:

Had our almost 32 weeks scan this morning and the girlies weigh 3 pounds 14 and 4 pounds 8 :happydance: and everything is looking fine except their positions lol
Twin 1 is breech and twin 2 has moved to semi transverse above twin 1!

So i am booked for a c-section on november the 8th (unless the girlies move head down between now and then and then they may just induce but it's seeming unlikely)

So exciting!

Dr Squid - I see a little bump starting to form! Where are you hiding those babies, LOL?

Jakcie - looks great! Also looks uncomfortable!

I am slacking on my pics. I feel like it hasn't gotten bigger in weeks so it has made me less motivated.

A lady today told me id 'gone massive' since she seen me last week. Haha good or bad thing, i dont know!

my belly button is almost an outie!

Attachments

• 29 weeks2.jpg
    29 weeks2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 29 weeks bare.jpg
    29 weeks bare.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 49
Feeling bored this afternoon...

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 45
  • progression2.jpg
    progression2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 54
san fran= wow awesome bump pics. i have no idea where they are.. im only 5'3, small pelvis and short waisted. the top of my uterus is way above my navel but.. i thnk it is cause my whole life ive always held my belly in so it is reflex for me now. the muscles are just used to doing it so im alwyas pretty much sucking it in. i dunno. they are def taking up space now though cause i ate a piece of pizza and a cup of soup and thought it was gonna explode even thoughi was still starving

drsquid nice little bump starting there. maybe because it's you first pregnancy your muscles are still good not all stretched out like mine lol.

san fran i can see a bit of a change between your last two pics there looks like they moved down a bit and out a bit. and yes i am getting uncomfortable now i have one trying to climb up in my ribs and the other is sitting low and likes to scratch i hate that feeling like their trying to scratch their way out lol

dee i was supposed to have my 34 week scan tomorrow but it got rebooked for monday i have no ides what my twin A is doing feels like one minute their transverse the the next breech then head down, been flip flopping all over. My doctor gave me an end date of nov. 7th he let the hospital know i may need a c section but said if twin b cooperates i should be good for natural.

wtb great job at getting this far with all your gummybears won't be long and you'll be posting pics of your lovelies

Looking great Shan! Lovely bump, so tidy!
Jackie omw your bump is so perfect, huge but so neat for such a big bump! And you sound like you are doing well. Mine is not nearly where yours is and I've developed lower back pain. It's not that unbearable that I can't walk but it's pretty noticable. Better stop complaining, 9 weeks to go.

Lamb you are so small for twins! Looking fantastic
San Fran you popped the same time as me I reckon, around 19-25 weeks!
So exciting ladies, not far now!
Wasnt that long ago you were the newbies!

33 weeks is here and so is my 33 week bump! feels now like its gettin bigger although on my camera it just looks the same!

Attachments

• 33wks.jpg
    33wks.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
Oh Lampchops your bump is exactly like mine was. I wasn't much bigger than that when I was induced at 37+4 when I gave birth to two completely perfect and ready to go home baby girls. :) You'll without a doubt spring back to your normal shape afterwards too. Completely lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->