Twin bumps??

Oh Lampchops your bump is exactly like mine was. I wasn't much bigger than that when I was induced at 37+4 when I gave birth to two completely perfect and ready to go home baby girls. :) You'll without a doubt spring back to your normal shape afterwards too. Completely lovely x

Aww really?! thats made me smile, i do wonder sometimes where theyre hiding and whats goin on in there. Its hard to imagine 2 people are in this belly of mine! And yay for it (hopefully) springin back! :happydance:

33 weeks is here and so is my 33 week bump! feels now like its gettin bigger although on my camera it just looks the same!

I am so jealous! You look fabulous Lamb. You will definitely bounce back :hugs:

Aw thanks ladies, you all have equally fab bumps!! We have Got the best lookin ones on this thread for deffo haha! i do think the cameras a bit decieving though its like a little shelf for my arms when i sit down now haha. 5 weeks at most to go now hope it flies!!

My 19 week Twin Bump :) xxx

Attachments

• 19 Week Bump.jpg
    19 Week Bump.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
29 weeks today :wohoo:

Attachments

• 29weeks(1).jpg
    29weeks(1).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 29weeks(2).jpg
    29weeks(2).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 29weeks(3).jpg
    29weeks(3).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 29weeks(4).jpg
    29weeks(4).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
  • 29weeks(5).jpg
    29weeks(5).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Jogami you look great! I never realized before that you and I had such similar due dates. I don't know how I missed that! LOL

Here's a quick bump pic from today at 29 weeks & 2 days.

Attachments

• IMG_4821a.jpg
    IMG_4821a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4816b.jpg
    IMG_4816b.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
Looking beautiful BellaDonna :flower:

Yes not to long for all of us that met around the 10-20 week mark now! Its gone insanely fast.

How you doing? Noticed you went MIA, great to have you back ;)

Cute bumps everyone! San Fran, you are carrying all out front like me! I do wonder though...how i've only put on 9lbs...and I wasn't huge to start! It makes no sense to me! My belly is HUGE, I feel like I should be gaining more...I was 146 to start and 5'4" and now i'm at 155...so bizarre...we'll see what my OB says tomorrow when I see him!

And ladies, how do I get a picture to go with my name, its driving me crazy!

pammy- do you mean under your name on the left? you have to go to your name. then customize profile then to edit avatar under settings =)

32 & 1/2 weeks :)

Attachments

• 32-weeks.jpg
    32-weeks.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 39
Looking good ladies!!

Here I am today at 30 weeks! I do own a variety of maternity clothes, I just try to wear the same thing or something very similar in my weekly bump pics so they are easier to compare. My belly button looks awful. Like totally bruised or something, plus the scar from the piercing I had years ago.

Twin pregnancy is really starting to suck!!!

Attachments

• 30 weeks bare.jpg
    30 weeks bare.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 30 weeks front.jpg
    30 weeks front.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 24
San Fran, you look AWESOME! Like a perfect beach ball...but i'm starting to feel your pain...especially with this stent in my kidney! Uhh...can only lay on my right side to sleep, so my hip goes numb...if I lay on the other side thats the side that my stent is on and the babies squish it...ouch...AND when i'm on my right side my sciatic nerve hurts so bad I can barely walk when I get up!! I will post a bump pic as soon as I take one tonight! Still can't figure out the avatar thing, it wont let me add a pic, poop

Can't wait to see your bump pammy! I wish I could help with the avatar pic. I added mine forever ago and can't remember how.

You ladies all look great! I'm looking forward to when my bump start growing out more. Baby A is so low and I would love for her to move up just a bit!

Pammy, to upload a pic click on the user cp, and then along the left hand side of the screen it says edit or customize your profile, and in one of them it say edit profile pic, you click that and then you should be able to upload a pic.

Here is my bump at 34 + 5 feels like it dropped to me. feels so huge now lol. and so uncomfortable can't find any position to get comfy and just ache everywhere.

Ladies you all have nice bumps, Bella wow i thought with three you would be a lot bigger you must be getting uncomfortable.

San fran you should get someone to take a pic of you from behind i bet you wouldn't even be able to tell your pregnant.

Pammy j i was the same in the first while i didn't put on too much weight on at first everything i did went straight to the babies. it bothered me but every scan the babies were growing good so thats all that matters.

Attachments

• 34 + 5 (2).JPG
    34 + 5 (2).JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 34 +5.JPG
    34 +5.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics