Twin bumps??

I'm sorry for your loss, aliss...that's a lovely bump :)

I'm having scans every two weeks- they check cervical length and heart rates at each one, then every other scan they do growth measurements. After 24 weeks, I believe I'm going to go in weekly. I really don't know why they're doing them so often, I haven't had any problems with my cervix or anything. I kind of wish they'd do every 4 weeks, because my insurance doesn't cover the whole cost, and it's getting very very expensive. The anatomy scan alone cost almost $2000, $400 of which I have to pay.

Thank you san fran shan and dragonflywing :hugs: Glad to see your bumps are all doing well! :)

:hugs: Lamb.

There isnt too big a difference between the girls and I'm sure they are just taking extra precautions. At least they are keeping a close eye hun! I am going for more regular appointments from the end of the month too, I think its standard practice for multiples.

Just think; its only a few more weeks and you'll be holding them in your arms :wohoo:

We had a friend do some photos for us. Here are a few! Sorry they are so huge!
553563_10151494878929097_1356733978_n.jpg

598906_10151494877274097_1110248242_n.jpg

559393_10151494881344097_1192340358_n.jpg

293772_10151494881614097_313086705_n.jpg

190276_10151494887669097_1146544593_n.jpg

292773_10151494878164097_288419833_n.jpg

They are really beautiful photographs San Fran Shan, i love outside piccies :) I esp like the first one :)
You are lucky to have a friend who could do those for you :flower:

Thanks Dee! It was really tough to get ready that morning and and then being out for a few hours to take the pics! I toughed it out because it would only get harder as the days pass. I feel super chunky in the pics, but I guess that goes with the territory! I am really happy we did them though.

Shan, they are BEAUTIFUL! I am now on complete bed rest so I know its getting harder and harder

Amm - when do your docs think the babies will come?? Complete bed rest must be sooo hard.

san fran- looking forward to seeing them when i get home .work locks out lots of photo hosting sites so it is just blank =(

O wow san Fran those pics are gorgeous and you look stunning!! I like the first one too and the one focused on your bump..... Booootiful :) xxx

Beautiful pics san fran!

We are thinking about doing a pregnancy session When hubby gets back from Afghan in December. Can anyone say what weeks are probably best to get them done? I'll be 26 weeks when he gets back. :flower:

Looking fantastic san fran, those are some stunning pics!

San Fran, they are thinking ANY time now because I have been contracting and having alot of pressure, when I went in Monday night I was a fingertip, tuesday morning I was a 1 thru and then last night I was a 1+ so I am making progress its just SLOW, they are going to check me again tomorrow, I just need to get to 3cm and then they will go ahead and keep me and do the section. Good Thing I will be 36 weeks tomorrow :)

Beautiful pics san fran!

We are thinking about doing a pregnancy session When hubby gets back from Afghan in December. Can anyone say what weeks are probably best to get them done? I'll be 26 weeks when he gets back. :flower:

26 weeks would be perfect. Not too huge, but definitely looking pregnant. I waited a little too long and did mine at 30 weeks. It was tough getting around and I felt super swollen.

AMM - soooo exciting! Its going to be so soon! Good luck!

Thanks Dee! It was really tough to get ready that morning and and then being out for a few hours to take the pics! I toughed it out because it would only get harder as the days pass. I feel super chunky in the pics, but I guess that goes with the territory! I am really happy we did them though.

Well you don't look it!! Beautiful pics :D

Hey girls I am going to jump in here and will post a bump pic after this post. I was wondering around what time would be good to have a baby shower with twins? Right now mine is planned for when I will be 30 weeks, but I'm nervous that will be too uncomfortable, any thoughts?

San Fran - LOVE your photo's, they came out great!

Ok so here is my bump pic from 17 weeks. I am going to be 19 weeks on Sunday so I will get an updated one then. Congrats to all the twin pregnancies on here!! So excited to meet these little munchkins

Attachments

• 2012-10-09 11 03 42.jpg
    2012-10-09 11 03 42.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey girls I am going to jump in here and will post a bump pic after this post. I was wondering around what time would be good to have a baby shower with twins? Right now mine is planned for when I will be 30 weeks, but I'm nervous that will be too uncomfortable, any thoughts?

San Fran - LOVE your photo's, they came out great!

I didn't have a proper shower but i had some gifts and a little works leaving day thing at 28 weeks, i was pretty uncomfortable even by then so i would say definately not to do it after 30 weeks.

Congrats on your pregnancy and great bump :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"