Twin bumps??

Dee - Sorry for the added worry, Praying that it is nothing to worry about and all goes well on Friday.

gotta take my 21 week pics when i get home today. coworker noted that my belly now sticks out further than my boobs... umm thanks i guess =)

I actually slept (relatively) comfortably last night, so I thought I would share my pillow configuration. I have tried so many arrangements and maybe this will help someone else.

I start out on my left side, then sleep on my right side after I get up to pee and have to move all the pillows (which is kind of annoying).

2 under my head. The slight increase in head elevation relieved all of my congestion.
1 small wedge pillow under my bump.
1 straight body pillow between my legs and feet.
1 king size pillow wedged behind my back so I can slightly lean back and take pressure off my hips.

This is the wedge pillow. It was only $14 at Babies R Us.
https://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-9317044dt.jpg

Here is what it looks like on my bed. My poor husband has given up his pillow for me and is stuck with the crappy pillow...I will probably need that one soon too!

Attachments

• pillows.jpg
    pillows.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 19
That's a lot of pillows! At the moment I'm coping with two under my head and then a feather pillow that sort of tucks a little under my bump but is more so I can lean towards it to take the weight of my hips when they ache (and because before pregnancy I was a tummy sleeper).

LOL, I know! Its completely ridiculous but it helps soo much! I am in so much pain sitting and laying down that I will do anything for some sleep.

It's my pillow cocoon!

Feel your pain San (your pillow pic made me smile) - I remember not sleeping for more than 90mins (literally) from about 28wks! There was nothing pillow-wise I could do to manage any more than that, and I tried everything!!! My body must have been so uncomfortable that it just wouldn't allow sleep.

The first night back home after having them was bliss as I sank into my mattress without having to contort my body. For the first time in weeks I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep without the 17Ib mountain that was my boys weighing me down!! Lol I miss my bump, but I don't miss that! All over soon honey, not long now :hugs:

thats pretty much what my bed looks like too san fran shan! Sometimes I add in my old nursing pillow to have around my head for extra support...oyyyy

hard to get a decent bump pic. trying to get it neutral without sucking in or bloating out... best attempt https://imageshack.us/a/img12/44/photo14qm.jpg

Heres my 35wk bumpy! not long left to go! I finish work tomorrow, cant wait!! Still on my every other day CTG monitoring but everythings looking fine for now, just got my scan with consultant and midwife visit on Wednesday so hopefully itll still be good news then and possibly a date/rough idea for when these girlies are coming out to play! :happydance: Im feeling good, think the thought of leaving works perked me up a bit! My feet and ankles are still all swollen but thats mostly of a night now, i guess its gonna happen so just gotta get on with it. Got a fab new bed too so im sleeping AMAZINGLY Its so soft and squidgy I love it!

I did have a wedge pillow like some of you ladies but it ends up keeping me awake moving it about with me so i dont sleep with any pillows except just one flat one under my head, bad for the heartburn though that which is slooowwwly creeeping back, but Gaviscon by my bed is doin the trick! Got on the scales today aswell, im now 4 stone heavier than I was almost 9 months ago....uh oh! :nope: but I think its mostly in my belly, my feet, my boobs and my bum haha, everything else is still fitting into most of my clothes.

Attachments

• 35wks.jpg
    35wks.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 22
Awesome bump Lamb, i cannot believe you are still working!!! You must be superwoman, what job do you do?

I have also gained 4 stones :haha: Really hope at least 3.5 just drops off from the birth lol though i doubt it!

I work in a bank and I do all different bits there so sit down bits of the day, wander round others, but ive mostly the last few weeks been staying at my desk so im not up and about too much but i still get about like haha. I havent felt too bad in work, its when i get home and my feet are 2 sizes bigger than I left with and im thinking, maybe i dont feel like ive done much but I think my body has! Yeah Im hoping I deliver most of my 4 stone on the day! hehe

Beautiful bumps :) I know I am in the wrong forum but I would like to ask all the twin mummies question?
I'm wondering if I'm having twins. Went to the hospital this morning because I was having sharp pains. Being that I am only 5 weeks they said that on an ultrasound would likely not show anything. They did a blood test and my HGC level was 8400 normally between •5 weeks: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml. They did an ultrasound and were concerned they couldn't see a heart beat (which they wouldn't if I was 5 weeks) I think they think that I am further along due to my hgc hormone but I am absolutely sure about my dates and looking at other 5 week ultrasound they match mine completly with nothing much showing but the sack. Anyone had twins or know anyone with twins that has any thoughts? I am also sure that I saw the edge of another sac on the ultrasound but the doctor (not my normal doctor) didn't pay any attention tey were only looking to make sure that I wasn't eptoic and was being shown how the use the machine as it seemed he had no idea what to look for. I have an appointment next thursday with my OB but am really excited at the thought that twins are a possibility. Do you know what your HGC levels were aroud 5 weeks? On the 29th day of my cycle I only had a very faint line on my pregnancy test and then 10 days later I am already at 8400. This seems to be rising very fast compared to my last two pregancies. Any thoughts?

Hi ladies! I'm finally at 31 Weeks today, only a few more to go! It's definitely becoming super uncomfortable now, and sleep is next to impossible! Here are a photo I took of the OH & I today!

Attachments

• IMG_4873.jpg
    IMG_4873.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 38
Here's my 16 week bump compared to my now 21 week bump :)

Attachments

• 16 Week bump.jpg
    16 Week bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 21 Week Bump.jpg
    21 Week Bump.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
31 weeks today :happydance:

Attachments

• 31weeks(1).jpg
    31weeks(1).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4