Twin bumps??

Wow fab bump Jogami! Its so round! Love it!

Went for my CTG today, babies were both behaving, the lady was telling me theres 3 of us at the minute getting 3xweekly Twin CTG there, there was 4 of us being monitored but one went last week and her twins came out at 8lb10 and 9lb each!! I was like woah!! imagine! haha, she did good though managing that!

Fab bump jo!

Jesus Lamb!! I know we all hope our twinnies will be a good weight but 8lb10 and 9lb!!!!! :wacko: I bet that was not comfortable towards the end! xx

Fab bump jo!

Jesus Lamb!! I know we all hope our twinnies will be a good weight but 8lb10 and 9lb!!!!! :wacko: I bet that was not comfortable towards the end! xx

I know! , i nearly fell off the bed! haha she said she wasnt overly massive either, which I was surprised at but that is deffo some good going! To think Im worrying about giving birth to mine and theyre worrying theyre small....I think i'll have such an easy one after hearing that.

Yikes those are big babies by any measure, did she say how many weeks she was when she delivered?

Great bump J - yay for 31 weeks!

27 week bump pic :) pelvis and hips are really starting to hurt now

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/2EB1ADFF-B63A-4016-9099-6C5A3F69576B-9300-00000B58091FABF1.jpg

Hi ladies
Bumps are looking great. I know i was always curious of how a twin belly would look after birth so thought i'd share my mommy tummy with you. It's actually not as bad as i thought it was going to look and is going down everyday i am still a bit swollen in my lower belly from the section but even that is starting to go down now. which i am happy about i figured id look like a wrinkle dog lol. the one pic is my last bump pic before delivery and the other two is me 10 day post partum. Theres a bit of jiggles left to get rid of but not nearly as much as with my singletons.

Attachments

• 34 +5.JPG
    34 +5.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapshot_20121029.JPG
    Snapshot_20121029.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Snapshot_20121029_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20121029_1.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 8
You look amazing Jackie! Hope your babies are doing well :) x

Wow Jackie, it went down so fast! Hope we are all that lucky!

Here I am today at 32 weeks. No stretch marks yet but my belly button area looks like it was beat up! Also, my bump near my belly button is kind of numb but also sensitive at the same time. It feels so strange to touch it.

Scratching my belly over my shirt does get the babies going. Its quite fun!

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 32 weeks bare.jpg
    32 weeks bare.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 32 weeks front.jpg
    32 weeks front.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
Wow jackie you look amazing :)

Cute bump san fran xx

So I am having my girls tomorrow via c-section at 1:30pm est!! Super excited to get october babies and be done. I will be 37w4d....yeah

amm- yay good luck

jackie- you look great

san fran- nice bump.

afm- wednesday will be 22 weeks i swear i get bigger everytime i take a nap

Jackie you look GREAT! Uber jealous :haha:

AMM - Sooooo exciting! Can't wait to see your birth story and pics of course! Well done on making it so far :flower:

Shan looking swell, not long to go!

Well done, AMM!!!! Will be thinking about you today!!!

wow, good luck AMM, time has flown by! I can remember when you joined us here! :) and well done for carrying them so long!!!!! all the best! xx

ladies, gorgeous bumps everyone! makes me broody! (did I really just type that!!??)

Good luck AMM. Can't wait for an update and to find out their weights! I also can't imagine how your body must feel at 37 weeks!

Good luck AMM! Thinking of you, hope all goes smoothly x

Good luck amm can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks ladies I can't tell you how relieved i was when i seen i didn't have the colorful stretchies i had thought i had a few under my bump but couldn't get a good look at them. I did get quite a few more white ones and my belly button looks kinda stretched out still lol but really for how big i got i think thats pretty good. Babies are doing great putting on weight well and both are very contented. The first few days home were kinda hectic but i think now we have found our little routine and getting along fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->