Twin bumps??

Good luck AMM!

And Jackie.. what the hell!!?!??!?! Where is your post baby belly!!!!?? Im feeling mighty ripped off right now, my babies are nearly 4 months old and I look bloody 20 weeks pregnant!!!!! Still have 20lbs left to lose! :(

This is mine 10 WEEKS after having them!!!

Attachments

• 72point7 (7).jpg
    72point7 (7).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 32
Wow Jackie I hope I'm that lucky!

Good luck amm.

Arj - you are crazy. You look so good! I'm not even going to say "you look good for just having twins." You look good...period!!

I agree Arj - you look fab! Don't do yourself down x

yeah arj you look wonderful. I still have 15 lbs to lose and a ton of muscle to put back on. before i got pregnant i had lost a bunch of weight almost 40 lbs, i had a start of a nice looking 6 pack and everything was toned. now if i jump everything jiggles lol.

Thanks all, but like Jackie I had tummy muscles too, they disappeard into layers of cake/icecream/pizza retention!! I just ate too much and was too sore to exercise. Im losing, but too slow for my liking! Glad to have my lil boys to show for it tho :)

8 weeks with twins, and 34 weeks with twins (had them at 35).

Attachments

• ne.jpg
    ne.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 57
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 63
arj I NEVER even looked like that pre-pregnancy :shock: well not for like the last 15 years! You are crazy :haha: Looking great!

Arj - i love your house! I love wooden painted houses like that. Your figure is amazing at 8 weeks (like a model) and it's more than fine now, just give it some more time x

Arj! My tummy looked like that Pre pregnancy!

oh so agree i went from working out 6 days a week to pretty much nothing from being so tired and sore all the time. and now with the c section i don't even want to think of working out. lol. But im not to worried it took me 9 months to get like this so not going to crazy if it takes awhile to get back to where i was. Honestly if i never look the way i used to it doesn't bother me just so enjoyed feeling healthy and fit and so agree i'd trade those muscles and flat tummy for my two little precious bundles any day.

Holy cow, you guys all look amazing! I am sooooo looking forward to losing the belly and being comfortable again! Not that I don't love it at times...but i'm tired...and my 4 yr old is extremely tired of hearing me say why I can't sit/lay/play on the floor, etc....6 weeks or so left!

Arj! My tummy looked like that Pre pregnancy!

Mine never looked like that before kids either, I was always 70kg (what I am right now) and was that weight at my wedding. Then after my first pregnancy I gained so much weight and was 200lbs, so after that I busted my ass and got down to 130lbs and LOVED it! Didnt gain much with second baby cos ran every day so bounced back easy.That couple years of my life was such an amazing feeling to be a size where I could dress to show my body rather than dress to hide it, makes such a difference to everyday living! I guess I just miss that feeling :/
Ill hopefully get it back, itll just take time. And yes, I wouldnt ever trade a 6pack for my two lovely babies so I have no regrets :) :)

A little update on my girls:
Babies are doing well! I'm 31 weeks 2 days and Baby A weighs approximately 1,602kg (about 3,8 lb) and Baby B approximately 1,769kg (about 3,14 lb). Both a bit on the big side (measuring over 32 weeks gestation) but Dr is pleased with that. One looks tall while the other one shorter, though that is just an assumption at this stage. Exactly 6 weeks from today our Twincesses will be born God willing.

A little update on my girls:
Babies are doing well! I'm 31 weeks 2 days and Baby A weighs approximately 1,602kg (about 3,8 lb) and Baby B approximately 1,769kg (about 3,14 lb). Both a bit on the big side (measuring over 32 weeks gestation) but Dr is pleased with that. One looks tall while the other one shorter, though that is just an assumption at this stage. Exactly 6 weeks from today our Twincesses will be born God willing.

Big for dates is scary thinking that you may have to push out big babies, but actually is a good thing. Mine were huge remember, measuring a month ahead on scans, and at thier birth at 35 weeks gestation each weighed the same as a 38 weeker. So they were a lot more robust as premmies, and easier to handle etc, so I would be happy about their weights if I were you! They will still be teeny tiny at 37 weeks, in the 6lbs I reckon (that's small to me anyway).
Chances are you may not get to 37 weeks!! It seems to be a trend on here to go around 35-36 so be prepared from now on!!!

i had a six pack about a year ago.. was starting to get a bit squish before i got pregnant (4 rounds of iui and an ivf round dindt help). now im just so lazy. too tired to get to the gym. keep setting an alarm and preferring a nap. i know itll be easier if i stay in shape but i also feel likei know itll just get harder so why kill myself now.

22 weekshttps://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9062/photo15e.jpg

drsquid, you can tell your ab muscles are still holding things in! I bet you really pop in like two weeks. Its nice to just give into the naps, isn't it?

I thought I would exercise throughout my pregnancy. Boy was I wrong!

I posted this on another thread and it makes me laugh, so I will post it here too...
https://static.squarespace.com/static/505ca0a4e4b08da3b4046e42/50784a3ee4b02a8ed67b7a1c/50784a3fe4b02a8ed67b8819/1330734734167/?format=500w

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->