Twin bumps??

Ha ha love that pic

my other three pregnancies i worked and worked out until the day i gave birth.
I figured this one would be the same but boy was i wrong.lol
twin pregnancy is so much harder on your body it's a workout just carrying them. i know i felt soo much better taking that nap instead of going to the gym.

im just amazed how hard this is. im already having breathing trouble and last night when iw as out with friends i realized i was much more comfy standing than sitting cause my stomach didnt get as squished (and all id eaten was a mini cupcake). followup growth scan and ob appt. im paranoid about weight gain even though all along she has said im great... sigh. hard to let go of that

Squid I was the same, I went out for dinner at 22 weeks and I was squirming all over the place trying to straighten out, and kept having to stand up, ridiculous!!

The last few days ive found it hard to breath, im wheezing and if i get up to quickly i feel like ive been winded and end up coughin all over the place! and heartburn is back with avengance about 4 times last night i had to get up and swig my gaviscon and sleep sat up. And on that miserable note, here is a positive, my final Friday piccie! Seeing as all this looks like by Sunday will be done and my girlies will be here in person, my last lil bump picture!

Attachments

• 36wks.jpg
    36wks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 16
The last few days ive found it hard to breath, im wheezing and if i get up to quickly i feel like ive been winded and end up coughin all over the place! and heartburn is back with avengance about 4 times last night i had to get up and swig my gaviscon and sleep sat up. And on that miserable note, here is a positive, my final Friday piccie! Seeing as all this looks like by Sunday will be done and my girlies will be here in person, my last lil bump picture!

Awesome bump Lamb, sorry you feel rough, i know the feeling, i can't move without feeling some discomfort somewhere and i have this gurgling up my throat when i lie flat :wacko:

Do you have a csection or induction planned or do you just mean that you think they will make an appearance by sunday?

:hugs:

Awesome bump Lamb, sorry you feel rough, i know the feeling, i can't move without feeling some discomfort somewhere and i have this gurgling up my throat when i lie flat :wacko:

Do you have a csection or induction planned or do you just mean that you think they will make an appearance by sunday?

:hugs:

Im all booked in for a 7.30 am :dohh: induction on Sunday morning! they arent happy that theres now almost a lb difference in the girls and at my 36th week theyre only looking about 3 and a half and 4 and a half lb each they havent grown much in the 2 wks betweeen growth scans, and she said theyres literally no more room in there so theyre best out in the real world to flourish!

Awww ok, how exciting! :hugs:
I hope the induction goes smoothly and quickly for you, at least with them being a bit smaller it should make the pushing stage a bit easier/quicker.

So your girls will be born on sunday and mine on thursday (unless things decide to happen earlier) :)

Not long now girlie - keep your chin up! :hugs: and be sure to let us know how it has all gone first chance you get :hugs: xx

Awww ok, how exciting! :hugs:
I hope the induction goes smoothly and quickly for you, at least with them being a bit smaller it should make the pushing stage a bit easier/quicker.

So your girls will be born on sunday and mine on thursday (unless things decide to happen earlier) :)

Not long now girlie - keep your chin up! :hugs: and be sure to let us know how it has all gone first chance you get :hugs: xx

I hope so too! im terrified now, ive hardly slept now its all become so real! when she said on Wednesday, right in for induction after 2 lots of steroids me and my OH just burst out laughing, with the most nervous laughs ever! The consultant was like, have i just terrified you?! haha. Ive had all my jabs now so its just 2 more sleeps to go. Hopefully yeah it will be easy to get them out as theyre so smalll, but she said they may need some help but we wont know until theyre out, she said the steroids and the fact im further than 35wks will go well in their favour she said theres a slight possibility they may need help regulating their body temp or sucking or extra oxygen for a bit but not to worry. We went on a tour of the special care unit yesterday to see all the different things they do there and the lady was like well hopefully we wont see you next week! haha but they were all lovely in there and if they did i feel so much more comfortable about it now ive seen it!

You will be fine, things have a way of working out :) And you will have your girls in your arms soon, try not to worry xx

Looking gorgeous Lamb! I know it's big for you but to me it just looks like a beautifully proportioned bump :flower:

You will be fine, things have a way of working out :) And you will have your girls in your arms soon, try not to worry xx

Can you believe that by this time next week that our twinnies will be here!?how much has that flew now :happydance: this is our last weekend :shrug:

Can you believe that by this time next week that our twinnies will be here!?how much has that flew now :happydance: this is our last weekend :shrug:

No i can't believe it! I think it's easier for me in some respects as i have had children before so sorta know what to expect.
But in a few weeks we won't be able to imagine life without them i'm sure :hugs:

Looking gorgeous Lamb! I know it's big for you but to me it just looks like a beautifully proportioned bump :flower:

aww thankyou! the last few days it hasnt half creeped up into my chest, i hope its the girls makin a last ditched attempt to pile on the lbs before sunday haha xx

Also jealous! I feel like I'm going to be the only one left pregnant, and my csec is only booked in another 5 weeks (5 weeks and 5 days to be exact!) boo! :cry:

Who's left that still has a while like me? Cabbage, Belladonna I know :hi: can't really think of anyone else at the minute. Sorry if I left you out! Oh there are alot of newbies too! I'll be like the veteran then :haha:

Please don't disappear on me! Even though you are all going to have less time for BnB and so busy with your babies. Promise you'll pop in to give me some encouragement once in a while...

i guess im a newbie but... im only 22 weeks.. i have quite a while

Ahh there are lots of not so new twin mummies floating about jogami, you won't be on your ownsome. We shall cheer you on while the mummies to the newborns are absent! And you too drsquid. Time will fly, anyway. And its worth the wait!

Hi all. Have my csection booked for monday 5th, so excited now. Having an end date really helps u get up in the morning. I'll be 37+2. Cant wait to meet my girls. Their big sisters are exvited and dh is looking forward to 3 weeks off work. Think he believes it will be a little holiday ;) Best of luck to everyone else delivering soon. Those who aren't, it wouldnt be long, the last few weekd have flown by. Xxxx

Hi all. Have my csection booked for monday 5th, so excited now. Having an end date really helps u get up in the morning. I'll be 37+2. Cant wait to meet my girls. Their big sisters are exvited and dh is looking forward to 3 weeks off work. Think he believes it will be a little holiday ;) Best of luck to everyone else delivering soon. Those who aren't, it wouldnt be long, the last few weekd have flown by. Xxxx

OOh there will be 3 of us in a week then having our babies, my csection is booked for the 8th :flower: Wishing you lots of luck with everything! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->