Twin bumps??

Yay! Good luck lamb, dee, and Hannah!! Can't wait to get updates on your babies!

I have a growth scan today and we will be discussing the eviction process! A little over 3 weeks left for me!

Aww so theres 3 of us in the week then! how exciting!!

Jogami you deffo wont be left! Im sure in no time at all we'll (mostly me!) haha will be on with question after question! This is gonna be my lil bible this forum I think!

I just had my last CTG at the hospital before i go in on sunday, I asked how long she thought the whole process would take. She said if i go in on Sund with having them by Monday in mind then anything less is a bonus! haha so looks like im in for a few fun days!

Lamb - wow last bump pic! A girl from my ante natal group went in for induction on Monday this week and her twins didnt arrive until the wednesday as it took a couple of days to get her labour started, when they did though it was all over and done with in two hours!

Jogami - I'm still here with you and I'm pretty sure you'll deliver the week ahead of me.. I have my discussion on Monday with the consultant about eviction but in my notes it says they usually expect you to go to 38 weeks.

Exciting that we'll have so many births next week!

Lamb - wow last bump pic! A girl from my ante natal group went in for induction on Monday this week and her twins didnt arrive until the wednesday as it took a couple of days to get her labour started, when they did though it was all over and done with in two hours!
!

Really?! oh god haha looks like im in for a few fun days then! Please play nice little cervix and babies! :flower:

endless appt today sigh.. ob was 45 min late. im 22 weeks 2. baby a is measuring 22 weeks 4 and B is 22 weeks 2. which is great (last time a was 3 days ahead and b was 2 days ahead but i can live with 2 days ahead and on target and so concordant to each other). belly measures 28 weeks. and im up 24 lbs.. oy. but according to a twin weight gain site.. it is on target.

Aw Hope, Moo-Fie, Dr Squid we're still in this together (silly me) :dohh:

YAY!!! :wohoo:

:hugs: xxx

I'll be back to ask for tips and share pics i'm sure :)

ah i miss this part. when yr pregnant yr sooooo uncomfy you want them out then when theyre out you miss them being in.

but honest, i look at mine and well up at the thought i made them!! i managed to carry two babies to 36 weeks, and they came out perfect, regardless of the risks. the worry is overwhelming and never really goes. but hearing them say- twin one is out, twin two is out is the most surreal yet fantastic reality check of yr life. enjoy it girls.

I still have a bit to go! 32 weeks now! :o) so i'll be around creeping posts :o)

So are you off to the hospital in the morning Lamb? Best of luck hun, will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing about your girlies :hugs::hugs:

Good luck Lamb! hope it all goes well. im picking you havnt told people what you are having?
Ill be looking for news! so exciting

4 days before my scheduled c-section.

Attachments

• 35.5-weeks.jpg
    35.5-weeks.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 35.5wks.jpg
    35.5wks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 22
I hope all goes well today lamb!

Great bump Dee!

My 20 week bump pic. Both girls were head down on Friday but I think B moves every other day.

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
32 weeks - 8 MONTHS - today!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

Attachments

• 32weeks(1).jpg
    32weeks(1).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 32weeks(2).jpg
    32weeks(2).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7