Twin bumps??

ha ha , i dont think my body is big enough to carry an 8lber.finn was teeny two wks over. a few people have said they think the girls will be good weights as my bump is big.

Don't worry Fidge, was just joking ;) There have been some huge bumps on here, but babies come out at reasonable but manageable weights in the end. I think bumps pop out quite rapidly in subsequent pregnancies regardless of baby size :) x

This is 9 days after section :) (im pulling my bottoms tight as they fall off me now but they are so comfy lol) Ill take another one Tuesday at 14 days after xx

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/9Daysafterbirth.jpg

Wow your looking fab.

Im gettin paranoid now that my bump isn't big enough . I read that at 25wks now baby is measuring at 13inches and i can't understand how i have two of those in there.

I am only 5ft 3 1/2 and started at 8,1/2stone. I,m now 10stone 4.

Please tell me my bump is fine.

Not big enough FM? I reckon you're right on track! My bump is a similar size to yours and I so don't feel too small lol, no one has told me Im looking small either! I got told "good luck" by someone at the hospital the other day because I was in the maternity ward (visiting someone) so I must look like I'm nearly ready for birth!!!
Do you know what your babies are weighing? At 24+2 mine were 811 and 805 grams each, which is 1 1/2 weeks ahead according to this chart Lizziedripping recommended
https://www.twinstuff.com/twinweights.htm
So as long as your babies are close to this Im sure you wont have anything to worry about! Maybe your bump is due a growth spurt.... :D

Here's mine today (24+6)

Attachments

• IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 36
yeh arj at last scan they were 689 and 699/1lb 8, and the chart says 650 for the 24th wk, there on the 50th centile which im told is spot on. if anything they are doing fab for identicals considering they share a placenta.

i just dont understand how i have two in there, ha ha.

Sorry for the size again, but here is the bump for the three gummy bears at week ten. I suppose that makes me Goldie Locks?
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/472bb0b9.jpg

Finally got around to uploading some pics off of my camera.... Here is a quick progression:

8 weeks
14 weeks

8 weeks!.jpg

14 weeks bedroom 1.jpg

18 weeks (days we found out its a boy and a girl!!)
19 weeks

Now at 21 weeks my bump is even bigger!! I can't even believe I have 4 months left of growing!
18 weeks!!.jpg

19 weeks bump.jpg

Good sized bump! It is scary knowing how big your tummy is realizing how long you've go to go, Im like that now at 3 months to go! I grew 8 weeks to the month between 15 weeks and 21 weeks, but havnt barely grown in fundal height in the last month! Had my mw appt today and am still measuring the same as I was at 21 weeks (31cm) and MW said the growth slows down a bit for now and then hits a big boost near the end :shock: not looking foward to that bit! Feel big enough now!

Here is my 12 weeks picture taken today :happydance:

Attachments

• 12 weeks 5-4-12.jpg
    12 weeks 5-4-12.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 20
Ooh thats a real round 12 week bump! Looking good!

Well I've been slacking off on taking pics on time! Not smart.. but here is a few days ago at 18w3d Getting big fast now!!
I'll do the next one right at 19 weeks....

Hope everyone is doing well

Again I have no makeup and look horrible, so I took out my face! LOL
Excuse the mess our house is still upside down!!
18 w3d copy1.jpg
IMG_6868.jpg

Thought i'd post my 8.5wk bloat shot :)

Attachments

• 8.5weeks.jpg
    8.5weeks.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
Cali, you're blossoming!!! You look great, that bump is taking off now!!
FM post a pic! Haven't heard from you in a while, hows it all going?
Dee your bump is so little and cute, enjoy being mobile while you can lol :D

hey arj im good. bit tired lately and feeling yuk off these iron tablets.
was at my sisters engagement on fri night and loads of people thought i was due. ha ha. i was wearing a very fitted black maternity dress and it clung to the bump. everyone commented on how great i looked. everyone wanted to take photos of the bump but i never got one. hubby got a few of my cleavage tho, typical. i was chuffed at the comliments but assured them all it was the magic of make up.

im in nesting mode and have made hubby a long list of things to do. he he.
hes got 11 wks max to get it all done as well as working 12 hrs a day-im not asking too much!?!?!

ill get a pic on in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->