Twin bumps??

Triplets on Lime Day (11 weeks)

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/edde2320.jpg

That triplet bump is gonna be the one to watch! Can't wait to see it hit the second trimester! How are you feeling WTB?

Fidgetsmammy why are you off the iron tablets? Are you taking any other kind of supplements?

Here's my 26 week bump xx

Attachments

• 26 weeks!.jpg
    26 weeks!.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 43
Im still on the iron tablets, i meant i feel yuk off takin them. Not on any other supplements.
Theyrr awful-i cant poo!!!:'( no matter how much fresh orange i drink im poopin like a bunny. Not happy.

Can't you eat iron rich foods instead? They are terrible for doing that, hope you get some relief soon.

I'm feeling quite chunky but have to remember there are three. Lol. The morning sickness is really tapering off, which is lovely. Now I just have a little trouble keeping enough water in my system, and am becoming best friends with my fiber supplement. I can definitely feel my fundus now which is just wild!

Fm--so sorry for rabbit dropping poos.

Good to hear WTBmyBFP, MS sucks!

FM, I had that problem with my 1st pregnancy as I was SO low in Iron, I was taking 6 pills a day. You could try taking chelated magnesium? I am taking 2-3 a day at the mo, and it helps immensely with keeping things 'normal' and regular. Nothing else works for me. Mag is also good for muscle cramps and helps prevent premature labor, and its cheap!

Great bump arj! It looks like you've grown straight outward since your 22 week pics. I'm 22 weeks now, so I'll be looking to see if I do the same thing!

You ladies are all looking great!
Here is me at 33 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 53
ahhh that bump is huge i love it!! i love big bumps if mine keeps going at this rate im going to be ginormous by time they come!!

Fidgets mam, i agree with the iron tablets except its sending me the other way!! ive ran out now so il see how bloods are at next consultant meeting before getting any more

Theyre awful arent they?? Ive bn on them loads of times but this is def the worse ive bn. I get bloods done next wk so fingers crossed i can stop them.

Great bump Harvest! How are you feeling, is it uncomfortable? Im 26 weeks and just wanna be 30 weeks already! I hate telling people Im still in the 20's, come oooooonnnnn!

Great bump Harvest! How are you feeling, is it uncomfortable? Im 26 weeks and just wanna be 30 weeks already! I hate telling people Im still in the 20's, come oooooonnnnn!

Thanks :) I feel pretty good considering the size of me :haha: It's not too bad, I am sleeping really well and getting around OK. My dr just took me off bed rest so that has been nice. Now I can get all the last minute things done :thumbup:
Don't worry, it will go by fast! enjoy moving around with ease while it lasts :)

Arj- your looking great! It does look like you are just going straight out! :)

Harvest- your bump is big but you are all belly!!!! Do you know what you are having?

WTB- you look great a little considering there is 3 in there!! wow! My belly seemed to really pop at 17 weeks and it hasn't stopped growing since!!:haha:

FM- I have not been put on the iron pills yet... I'm sure that will come again, but I can't even imagine how bad it will be for me then??!! As it is now... I'm LUCKY if I get to go 2x a week!!! Its horrible!!!! lol

19 weeks... BIG difference!! I'm huge! I feel like I'm very big at this point, bigger than I should be!!?! :shrug:

19 weeks.jpg

19 weeks 1.jpg

Cali you are the cutest thing!!!!!!!!

I think you look just right for a 19 week twin bump. If it helps, here is a bit of a progression from me..
As you can see the growth really hits around 18 weeks, and just takes off from there!

14w 16w 18w 19+3w and 24w. I am now 26w and bigger again!

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 16 weeks (31).jpg
    16 weeks (31).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 19 weeks +3.jpg
    19 weeks +3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 24 weeks (39).jpg
    24 weeks (39).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 46
Aww thanks!!! You look great!! I hope I look like you guys in 7 weeks!!! :) All belly!
According to my scale I have gained 11lbs, The last time I went to that Dr. was 3 weeks ago and I had gained 7 lbs at that point...so we will see what their scale says a week from now!
I go back to the other scan Dr. Friday and get to see the girls again!
When does anyone else get to see babies again?

14+2 bumpy. Everyone keeps telling me how big I am already :blush:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/SellingStuffNow89/DSC_5945.jpg

I like your leggings/pants Ilikecake and lovely bump :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back