Twin bumps??

that is a lovely bump. i remember when mine was like that and i could still see the floor ha ha .

Arj- your looking great! It does look like you are just going straight out! :)

Harvest- your bump is big but you are all belly!!!! Do you know what you are having?

WTB- you look great a little considering there is 3 in there!! wow! My belly seemed to really pop at 17 weeks and it hasn't stopped growing since!!:haha:

FM- I have not been put on the iron pills yet... I'm sure that will come again, but I can't even imagine how bad it will be for me then??!! As it is now... I'm LUCKY if I get to go 2x a week!!! Its horrible!!!! lol

Thanks :) don't know what we are having, we are leaving it as a surprise! Not long until we find out :happydance:

Harvest you are brave.... surprise gender with twins!! That's awesome though. My hubby is the list maker, and super planner. I'm the spontaneous, what ever comes next, laid back one... and even I could not handle the unknown with the gender of the twins!!:haha:

cake- your bump is super cute!!

View attachment 396231

me yesterday-26+4

it never comes out the right way off my phone!!!

Ooh you're getting there arent you! I cant decide if you are bigger or smaller than me or the same size! Are you getting lots of BH contractions? Im getting them heaps at night. What are you measuring round the tummy button?

There you go, I rotated it for you lol now we dont have to tilt our heads sideways! :haha:

Attachments

• 26fm.jpg
    26fm.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 20
cheers arj!!!

ooh i dont know what i measure, two seconds ill measure....................... 42INCHES!!!!!

my. god!!!!!

im usually a 28 to 30 waist. ha ha.

yeh i get bh's but lately theyve bn calming down,

Mine is 43 tummy! And am usually a 33 inch round the tummy button and a 27 inch waist, which is now at 35inches! ! :dohh: Im screwed!

I wonder how big we are gonna get! A lot of ladies hit the mid 50's!

At full term with both my singletons I was 44 and 42 inches full term... :shock:

I have just measured mine at 40 inches at 30+3 days and i feel huge but people keep saying i look neat.

Ha that was me at about 20 weeks!! You shouldnt get too too big then Tweety, Id be happy with that!

arj i really feel for you girls that are bigger than me already. I feel so bloody uncomfortable at my size.

I am 5ft 2" Arj. I would love to post a pic but can only post to my profile page. Not sure how to put them on a thread:dohh:

27 weeks and up 38lbs and measuring 44 inches around the tummy! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1758.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 47
Tweety the photo on your profile of your bump in the pink and white dress, how many weeks were you there?

To put photos on a thread you just go down to "go advanced" then theres an option that says "manage attachments" then you click "browse" and choose a pic on your computer. Then click "upload" and then submit reply as usual! :)

Arj the photo on my profile page was taken at 18 wks. My bump didn't start to develop till i was about 20 wks. I think it feels bigger than maybe it is because i am only small in height.
Thanks for the advice i will give that a go as i'd love to put some progression pics up.
Oh yes your last bump pic, you still look really neat even though your bump is growing sooo fast.

It is isnt it! Its scary to think im officially bigger than i ever have been in my life, and have 11 weeks to go growing at double the rate of a singleton pregnancy!
Id love to see a bump progression of yours!

Arj hey imagine if you go to 40wks like some ladies did in the video clip, i seriously feel for you. Has the midwife spoke about birth plans yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->