Twin bumps??

Arj hey imagine if you go to 40wks like some ladies did in the video clip, i seriously feel for you. Has the midwife spoke about birth plans yet?

Seriously I would be the lady with 9lb twins!!! No thanks.....I dont think I will go to term, doctors and midwife said 38 weeks max. If my body copes that far!
Midwife is very cruisey about the whole thing, she treats my pregnancy like a singleton, and said the birth will be just the same as a singleton birth if I go into labor naturally. If twin A is head down then a vaginal delivery, but if breech itll be C section. So far he is head down and baby B is breech.
She said if waters break, put a pad on and go back to sleep until contractions are very regular! As if Im gonna be able to do that!!!!
But if induced or C section things will be a bit more clinical. Not sure which option Im hoping for really! All of them are really daunting!

What about you, whats your birth plans?

This is my almost 10 weeks bump shot with my twinnies :) I am trying to breath my stomach in as much as possible so it's true bump LOL

Attachments

• 9.5wks.jpg
    9.5wks.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 9.5 wks.jpg
    9.5 wks.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
Arj hey imagine if you go to 40wks like some ladies did in the video clip, i seriously feel for you. Has the midwife spoke about birth plans yet?

Seriously I would be the lady with 9lb twins!!! No thanks.....I dont think I will go to term, doctors and midwife said 38 weeks max. If my body copes that far!
Midwife is very cruisey about the whole thing, she treats my pregnancy like a singleton, and said the birth will be just the same as a singleton birth if I go into labor naturally. If twin A is head down then a vaginal delivery, but if breech itll be C section. So far he is head down and baby B is breech.
She said if waters break, put a pad on and go back to sleep until contractions are very regular! As if Im gonna be able to do that!!!!
But if induced or C section things will be a bit more clinical. Not sure which option Im hoping for really! All of them are really daunting!

What about you, whats your birth plans?
Ha ha i wouldn't wish 9lbs twins on anyone.
No i am not sure which option i am hoping for and as it's my first pregnancy i have no idea what to expect. I asked the midwife what she though and she said i think you will probably get to about 34-36 weeks ouch i want to get to 37 weeks. I will be seeing the midwife and having a scan next week so hopefully i will have a better idea as to what is going to happen.
We have a hoilday planned for when i am 34 weeks just for a week and i really would like to have the rest before the girls arrive we will see.

15+1 bumpy

Attachments

• DSC_6054.JPG
    DSC_6054.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_6055.JPG
    DSC_6055.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 3
There is no reason why all you girls can't make atleast 37wks despite baby size. I made 38+ with two big babies and a cervical stitch. Don't always believe what the medics tell you, they're just operating with caution because they have to.

Lovely bumps ladies, I am so envious now mine is gone :( xxx

Sorry it is so big (picture size) again, but here's the trio bump at twelve weeks (they seriously decided to expand their living quarters.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/aaf2d1d7.jpg

Dee your tummy is coming along nicely! Your tummy button looks like the type that will 'pop' early.. Do people know about your pregnancy yet?

Ilikecake you have a true bump now! Are you getting people on the street mention it and ask how far along you are etc? How are you finding it compared to your singleton pregnancy?

WTBmyBFP I am avidly watching that trio bump, I cant wait to see how big your belly gets! Congrats on reaching the 'safe' stage of pregnancy, your body must be a good little incubator for those babies! Do people notice your bump yet?

I'm not sure which they notice, the waddle or the bump. They probably think I've had one too many bowls of ice cream and a wedgie. :haha:

I'm not sure which they notice, the waddle or the bump. They probably think I've had one too many bowls of ice cream and a wedgie. :haha:

Such a good look :lol:
It only gets worse, once you get really big and people ask when you're due and you say you're only 20 weeks, and then Ive heard once you have the babies it gets even more so!

Ilikecake you have a true bump now! Are you getting people on the street mention it and ask how far along you are etc? How are you finding it compared to your singleton pregnancy?

I get quite a few customers mentioning it at work but that's been happening for a few weeks now. I'm sure they think I'm lying when I say I'm still "early" stages :haha: I'm finding it so much different. I can't believe how exhausted I am all the time. I am loving all the flutters though :cloud9:

Are you finding it much different to your singletons?

Dee your tummy is coming along nicely! Your tummy button looks like the type that will 'pop' early.. Do people know about your pregnancy yet?

We have told our close family and a few close friends but otherwise waiting until after the next scan (also with my history of miscarriage)
Just praying i am going to be ok :flower:

I get quite a few customers mentioning it at work but that's been happening for a few weeks now. I'm sure they think I'm lying when I say I'm still "early" stages :haha: I'm finding it so much different. I can't believe how exhausted I am all the time. I am loving all the flutters though :cloud9:

Are you finding it much different to your singletons?

The first time I was pregnant I got up to 92 kgs (around 200lbs) and was pretty uncomfy, and measured 44 inches round the tummy. (9lb12oz).
But still manaaged to get around alright, had 2 months off work before baby was born so it was pretty easy! Just sat at home eating watching Dr Phil and dressing the teddy bear in DD's clothes!! :haha:

Second time I only went up to 75 kgs and was jogging every day, felt great! 42 inch tummy and 9lb5oz baby. Way more active, was still wearing heels right up, and had my makeup and pretty lacey nightee on when giving birth! :lol:

This time, Im already at 78.5 kgs, 44 inch belly at 27 weeks and just so much more achey, specially in the back. Feel like a big fat whale. WAY more Braxton Hicks this time too.
Really feeling unfit and heavy, like my babies are made of lead or something, its definitely different from a singleton. You'll know what I mean soon enough!!! Like trying to haul myself off the couch, or turn over in bed, or put my undies on, or doing the vacuuming, all elevates my heartrate!
Oh the joys... And Ive got 11 weeks to go!

This is my twin bump (bloat! :kiss: ) at 11w4d

Attachments

• llll.jpg
    llll.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
  • jjj.jpg
    jjj.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
Teeny tiny Lambchops! Enjoy it while it lasts :D

I know haha im waiting for that day it all springs out! Ive got a tilted uterus so i dont know if so far thats going in my favour as in poking out forward wise so far, but I guess times gonna bring em right out!

I have a tilted uterus too lambchops and i'm not really showing yet either - i think it makes a difference :flower: Congrats btw x

Lambchops my tummy has never bn that small!!! By the way yr makin me feel hungry. I love lamb chops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->