Twin bumps??

Love all the new bumps and non bumps! lol- Don't worry... soon enough your belly will pop, and it literally happens overnight!!
I of course have not yet taken my 20 week pic... I will try to do tonight or tomorrow and post.
Went to the Dr. yesterday, both of the girls are transverse, and laying just as if they are in bunk beds!!! With their Heads the same side and everything! It was soo cool to see!!! Didn't get a pic of it though, they are to big to get together on the screen.

I am measuring 22 weeks... which I was surprised, as I tried to do it at home and went all the way up to my breast bone!! :haha:
And arj- I checked my tummy around the middle, and I am now measuring 35in... which is a inch bigger than when I first checked 6 days ago!! They didn't measure the girls, and I don't get that till the next appt on the 31st? Said they only measure once a month???? Is that normal:shrug:

My boys get measured every scan, which is once a month from 24 weeks onward. Then if things are looking like they are not growing evenly they'll make me come a lot more regularly.
I have no idea why they didnt measure yours! Was it the anatomy scan?

no, just a regular scan, but they have me come every 2 weeks... so she said they will measure every other appt...?

Oh right, maybe that's why. Maybe as you get further along they will measure more

Ok here is my 20w2d belly! Its the end of the day, I'm tired and in my cozies!! :)

20 weeks 1.jpg

Oooh cute! I actually looked like that with just one baby, you are doing well! How are you feeling?

Thanks arj- I am feeling pretty good so far... I definitely have my days of being in a lot of pain... and its starting to get harder to walk for distances, but I can't complain to much... yet!!:haha: my belly actually looks bigger in person than the pic..I think?!

Family- congrats on triplets... but I agree.... what do yo mean bye??!!

these belly pics are so cute! i haven't taken one for awhile....i'm going to try to post one on here. i love seeing how everyone is progressing! very cute!

Cali- as long as you're doing good and babies are healthy they won't measure but once a month until the end- so that's a good thing :thumbup:

Family- Congrats on THREE!!!!

Hi ladies - I always forget to post here! I wanted to share my 24 week picture. I haven't changed much since 20 weeks, which totally surprises me!

Attachments

• 6 months.jpg
    6 months.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 18
Here's a little progression: 24 weeks, 25+3, 27, then today at 28 weeks :)
I reckon I am filling out up top more than going outward...???

(p.s I think I have gained about 7lbs in this time frame)

Attachments

• 24 weeks (39).jpg
    24 weeks (39).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 25 weeks + 3.jpg
    25 weeks + 3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1758.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1791.jpg
    IMG_1791.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 37
I think you look biggest at 27 weeks!! But you still look fab - all belly!!! Do you know what positions your boys are in?

Well at 22 weeks twin A was breech, and twin B was cephalic. 2 weeks later they had swapped positions! I have no clue what they are doing at the moment, I think tho that twin A is still head down cos I can feel his little hiccups right down low almost on my pubic bone on the left. Not sure what position B is in!

Just a random question, will you nick name your girls Riss and Rinn? :)

Two weeks ago A was breech and B was head down. I know B is still the same, but I'm not sure about A.

We're going to call Corinne Rinnie (well that was the plan, it could change), and I'm not sure about Karissa. I like Riss and Rinn though!! I never thought about it rhyming lol

Ha i was gonna as what postion Riss and Rinn were in but thought you might be like "nnnooooooo I hate those" or something!
I actually was going to be called Carissa when I was born, but Mum decided against it at the last minute because her sister was Christine and she didnt want it to be shortened to Criss!

Wow how neat!! I have never known anyone to have that name. I'm sure it will pop up everywhere now! lol Karissa will have my initials... KRC... and Corinne has DH's initials... CMC.... It really wasn't planned, but it's neat how it worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->