Twin bumps??

Oh right?? So she didnt have 4 kids and triplets then? I wonder how she got snapped

lol i have no idea how. but i saw an admin confirm it in the sextuplet thread in 1st tri - she was also a troll and deleted. weird things people do for some attention huh.

Oh true, what a freak. Obviously unfulfilled in her life and needed attention and congratulations/hugs/comments to feel good, even tho it was all fake!
I dont know where people like that get the time to actually get all absorbed in their lie and post scan photos and bump photos etc! Weird.
Anywho, my twins are very much real and kicking the crap outta my belly right now! No faking them :D lol

Oh true, what a freak. Obviously unfulfilled in her life and needed attention and congratulations/hugs/comments to feel good, even tho it was all fake!
I dont know where people like that get the time to actually get all absorbed in their lie and post scan photos and bump photos etc! Weird.
Anywho, my twins are very much real and kicking the crap outta my belly right now! No faking them :D lol

arrrrr i'm dead envious. would do it all again tomorrow. that said, i would be reluctant to go back to 24/7 feeds when my girls do 11 hours sleeps haha.
the kicking is fantastic. deffo the main thing i miss about not being pregnant. enjoy it!!

Do it all again tomorrow? Really? You can come do the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy for me if you like haha, it is most uncomfy and sore! But in a funny way I do know what you mean about pregnancy, I kinda missed it last times too after I had the baby and all the hype was over. I found being pregnant people would talk to me, when I had the baby people would just talk to the baby and ignore me! lol
Theres something so special about growing a life (or two) inside your tummy and the anticipation of what theyll look like and their little personalities etc :)

You could always gulp down some clomid and dtd for a month??? :D :D

Oh right?? So she didnt have 4 kids and triplets then? I wonder how she got snapped

She posted a pic of a triplet mom from a blog from 2007 in the first tri bump thread and another user did some research bc she didn't believe her. Her pics didn't match body types so that made her question her story. I totally fell for it even was asking about the hiding third baby. Felt pretty silly... :blush: Didn't mean to crash your thread here just thought I would give you some insight.

You could always gulp down some clomid and dtd for a month??? :D :D

I think I will have to get myself a new husband first as this one will be filing for divorce if we have any more haha!

I fell for her and the sextruplets one :dohh: I like to be honest and i expect other people to be too!

I am real ladies btw lol

I wonder they all seem to target multiples? It's the most stressful thing I've ever been through and not the least bit amusing...

Multiples get the most attention I suppose. That or miscarriages, now that would be really sick to fake post in there. Hopefully she doesnt come back with a new name

And there I was thinking I had company. :haha: oh well..... (why would anyone do that anyways)

wow- I don't understand the stupidity of some people!!! What a lame thing to make up?!

Anyway kco- your belly is looking good!

arj- I too think you looked bigger however they were positioned at 27 weeks! :) How are you feeling now? Are you still getting around ok??

How are the rest of you and your bellies n babies doing?

lovely bumps ladies! I think my twin bump is starting to appear! finally at 12w4d i have a lil hard belly bit at the bottom coming out to play! i'll try get some pics in a bit xxx

oh and seen family was a troll?! whats with these people?? seemed a bit strange when she said in here im having triplets, bye! like, where was she going anyway!? haha....strange!!! xxx

Can't wait to see your belly lambchop - i look like a bloated whale lol but it's not actual bump i don't think.:flower:

Here it is! Please tell me its the start of a bump and not some bloat haha! at 12 and a half wks with twins its gotta be comin!

Attachments

• zzzz.jpg
    zzzz.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
  • z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
ooh yay! I hope so, in one way i suppose in a few weeks ill be glad ive escaped a big bump so far but now ive got people saying thing like 'thought you were supposed to be getting fatter by now' and 'are you sure youve even got one in there never mind two' and im like yeh! i have! they must just be lookin after me good and keepin the huge bump for later! and then i start worrying then that maybe i should have a bigger bump by now and somethings up :/

My 11 week bump:

Attachments

• 11wks.jpg
    11wks.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member