Twin bumps??

2012-05-23 10.29.32.jpg

me at 28wks.

hubby thinks ive dropped and im looking very low. its certainly heavy!!!

and as always its upside down, tilt yr heads girls

Good bump FM! You are starting to drop a little I reckon, I just looked at my 28 week photo and I am a little rounder than you I think, maybe the extra few inches height I have??? Or the way the babies are sitting? You look like you have a fair bit of room up the top under your boobs, space for babies to grow into! lol
How many inches are you around the tummy button? I am 44 inches and have been for a couple weeks now, (went up to 45 last week but that was after a big dinner lol)!

Here I'll spin those photos for you so we dont break our necks looking at them :lol:

Attachments

• fm 28.jpg
    fm 28.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 13
  • fm 28w.jpg
    fm 28w.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 30
Ha I just read that top comment just now about your hubby thinking you've dropped, he must be right cos I thought that too!

Cheers arj!!
My bump is very heavy. When i sit down it pushes my boobs up a bit. Loafs of people have asked if im due. It does look like theyre going to drop out.

lamb and dee- your "bumps" are tiny!! :) Enjoy that while you can~ before you know it, you will wake up one morning with the holy shit where did that come from!! lol

FM- You look great! I feel like I already look like that at 21 weeks!! :haha: How are you feeling otherwise?

Any more bump progressions to share this week??!

So I get to work for two more weeks and then my Dr. is taking me off work :shrug: she says she is trying to avoid bed rest again..seems pretty early but what do I know?!

My most recent at 13 wks (delay in posting due to busy week so far):
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/23772b18.jpg

Ohh cute Cali! You still look the same everywhere else in the body, I had gained a fair bit of weight by 21 weeks! Feeling good?
WTB your bump grows every week, you starting to feel less tired now that the placentas have kicked in and doing the work?

Haha. Lovely bumps ladies! I'm doing well and only have occasional morning sickness. As far as being tired, I can't say that part is drastically better. I'm pretty sure this is as good as my energy level is getting, so I'm just catching sleep when I can.

21 weeks then 23 weeks....

Attachments

• 21 weeks shirt down.jpg
    21 weeks shirt down.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 23 weeks 1.jpg
    23 weeks 1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 23 weeks frontal.jpg
    23 weeks frontal.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
hey cali, im ok, pewlvis is sore, as is back and if i lie on my back it hurts like hell down my right side. someone who has twins seen me this morning and told me ive dropped loads, she said it wont be long once theyve dropped. ahhh nooo, im only coming up to 29wks, they cant come out yet!!!!

Not true Fidge, my bump dropped ridiculously low from 29wks and it meant nothing, still went another 10wks. Have a look at the 'can I get bigger' thread, my pics are there and bump was extremely low x

Thanks arj- I'm lmao because I keep telling everyone that I am pretty sure of the 16lbs that I have gained so far, that 12 of it is in my legs and ass!!! And I'm not kidding!! :haha:

Goody- looking good!

Fidge- I would not worry to much... as Lizzy says that does not mean to much, just cause that was her experience... but regardless I will keep my fx that they stay comfy in there!!! I already have major pain in my pelvic bone... it hurts a lot, and only seems to be getting worse :cry:

Wondering, for all of you... when the Dr. measures you, are you sitting up, laying down, or mostly laying down?? I have been done 2 ways now, and wondering who is doing it right??

Thanks arj- I'm lmao because I keep telling everyone that I am pretty sure of the 16lbs that I have gained so far, that 12 of it is in my legs and ass!!! And I'm not kidding!! :haha:

Goody- looking good!

Fidge- I would not worry to much... as Lizzy says that does not mean to much, just cause that was her experience... but regardless I will keep my fx that they stay comfy in there!!! I already have major pain in my pelvic bone... it hurts a lot, and only seems to be getting worse :cry:

Wondering, for all of you... when the Dr. measures you, are you sitting up, laying down, or mostly laying down?? I have been done 2 ways now, and wondering who is doing it right??

My MW measures me lying down, and so did my last MW, I think lying down is more accurate for fundal height

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join?

I'm 21 weeks + 4 - feel massive! I'm only 5'1" and worried about the amount of weight still to put on....also, I'm working in Hong Kong which has awful summers - usually of 40degrees with over 90% humidity - it's going to be a looooong summer!! :wacko:

Attachments

• photo-33.jpg
    photo-33.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 25
Hey whiskey, cute bump! How are you feeling?

40 degrees humid summer while pregnant with twins is going to be hot work, its coming into winter here in NZ which Im happy about! What country are you originally from?

Hi arj,

I'm originally from Scotland but have been in HK for 9 years - still not used to the summers though!

I've been doing ok so far - little bit of heartburn, some back pain (although I'm seeing a pre-natal osteopath who has been great) and that's been about it.

I think my big issue is going to be weight and mobility - I don't know how long I'm going to last at work once summer hits to be honest...:shrug:

How are you feeling?

Hi Whiskey cute bump.
I don't envy you in 40 degrees heat as you will know here in England summer is only just starting and it dosen't get that hot here but it's already getting me down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->