Twin bumps??

Hi arj,

I'm originally from Scotland but have been in HK for 9 years - still not used to the summers though!

I've been doing ok so far - little bit of heartburn, some back pain (although I'm seeing a pre-natal osteopath who has been great) and that's been about it.

I think my big issue is going to be weight and mobility - I don't know how long I'm going to last at work once summer hits to be honest...:shrug:

How are you feeling?

Im feeling ok, I have good days and bad ones. If I do too much I get a really achey back and it goes all stiff when I sit down, and Ill go to stand up and feel like im stuck in a sitting position, all L shaped and seized! It's awful. But other than that I'm getting used to having a huge belly, I just factor it in to my life!
I am definitely not as cold as I usually am, I was sweating in bed last night and its cold over here, sometimes frosty in the mornings, and had no heating going! So I really think the heat is going to get to you, but just try and stay near a fan and have an iced water near you as much as you can! And remember, even non pregnant people would get pretty hot in a 40 degree summer!!!!

Twenty Nine Weeks!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 33
Arj you're looking great!!

Here I am at 26 weeks. I am sooo swollen!!!

Attachments

• May 2012 072.jpg
    May 2012 072.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 37
  • May 2012 075.jpg
    May 2012 075.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 33
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/FIRSTTRIMESTERTRIPLETS.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Cute bumps girls!!! Seems you all are doing great! Kco- cute pics!! How are you feeling? Besides being "swollen"?

arj- I have those boots too :) You look so small everywhere but your belly! Your belly is looking a bit bigger but your all belly!! You look great! Feeling ok still? Your just getting into winter?! Wow- lucky... summer is just coming here.

We go on our annual week long camping trip in two weeks! we usually go in June, July, August, September, and October... this year, we only get the one trip, so we are doing the long early one..

Wtb- Thats awesome, Congrats!! Your belly looks the same from 13-14 but your bump is looking cute!

How long are any of you working until?My Dr. is taking me off in two weeks!?:shrug:

Thanks, CA! I think the last of my bloat is going away as the bump is the same size only much more firm. Ah well. I can't wait to see my little ones again. As far as BR my dr said I might make it as far as 28 weeks, but that is up to these babies and my body!

Hey arj, your bump pic looks fab!! You’re looking fantastic for 29 weeks! When did you start getting the back pain??

Caligirl, Kcoennen & WTB – you’re all looking amazing! How are you all feeling health-wise?

Caligirl – I was just going to ask the same question. Does that mean you’ll stop work at around 25 weeks?
My due date is 7th Sept (twins will be 36 weeks by then) The doc said he’d love to get me to that date but to be prepared that I may go a bit earlier….so I’m wondering if I will be signed off by the end of July – 30 weeks. I think anything more than that is a bonus!!

Love all the bump pics ladies :thumbup: I have all that to come! :)

Hey whiskey, thanks, I feel huge! I think the back pain came around 23 weeks, and has stayed pretty consistent. It is worse if I do too much tho.
With my singleton baby he was born at 9lb5oz and was posterior and I started getting the back pain with him around 30 weeks, so I think Im prone to it. I have a bit of a sway back anyway and whether Im pregnant or not I do like a good back massage! My poor DH gets begged all the time lately for one!

Caligirl I am feeling pretty good, Im almost getting used to feeling big and cumbersome, and I went shopping and bought lots of big clothes that are comfy and have about 10 pairs of tights that I thrash! So that makes it easier.
Apart from achey back, and numb legs and hips when I sleep, and random strange dizzy patches, Im feeling better than I did earlier on. From about 18weeks to about 25 weeks was my worst patch I think, the real growing/popping out stage was tiring and made me get BH contractions, where as now they arent as bad and Im not growing as fast.

Hope you all are doing well :)

Hi

Just took a pic of my 22 week growing belly!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Toronto-20120529-00134.jpg
    Toronto-20120529-00134.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Toronto-20120529-00133.jpg
    Toronto-20120529-00133.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 30
I know its early, but I have been so curious about what other twin bellies look like this early, so here is mine! It could all just be bloating at this point.

In pic #1 I am sucking it in, in pic #2 I am relaxed. Makes a big difference!

https://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5716:4333204451105/jpeg/BG
https://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5935:5700093451105/jpeg/BG

Oh I hurt so bad!! Everything hurts. My knees, hips, back, I can't bend my ankles because they're so swollen, I'm having BH that actually hurt really bad, lots of discharge (sorry TMI). Just miserable!! lol I actually wished I was on bed rest this morning when I had to get up to go to work. It took me about 15 minutes to get out of bed and to the bathroom. It's bad.

San Fran your bump is cute!!

KC you must just be feeling rotten, I know I felt worse at your stage than I do now, hopefully things start settling down for you!

arj that's what I'm hoping for!! I keep reminding myself of how you felt at this stage, and now you're feeling better. I hope the same goes for me!!!

KC I found the most tiring is when the twins go through a growth spurt, it seems like when they grow that's when I get the most BH and are most achey and tired.
The only thing about now is the blood pressure is even lower than before and my iron is dipping too, so it makes me dizzy randomly, but at least it's not painful! Im doing my 2 hour glucose test tomorrow too, since I only just scraped in with the 1st one!

the cat is out of the bag! hahahahhaa best way to announce it was just sharing DH's reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8wME-L8_Uk&feature=share

OMG!!! 3 Girls!!!!! wooo-wee!!!!! I thought we were in for it with one girl about to be be 17 (mine, she is my husbands step-daughter... I got preggo at 16 with her) and having 2 more girls on the way!!!! But 3 girls at once! lol you guys are really in for it! :) How exciting!! Could you imagine being a triplet sister?!! Fun!! Congratulations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->