Twin bumps??

Whiskey- Yeah at about 24 weeks for me... I think she is being overly cautious because I went into early labor they had to stop with my first at about 32 weeks.... and then had her at 37 an a half weeks.... I feel like I could go for a few more weeks maybe... but I have very very bad pains my pelvic bones... its hard to get around... hope that gets better soon!

KC- sorry you are having such a rough time!! Not fun, I'm sure. How long till you are off work??

Arj- glad to hear you are feeling better right now! That's great! Glad to hear that you get bad, and then a bit better for a bit!

Zee your looking great!!! san you have the start of a cute bump too!

Oh my gosh WTB, three girls!!!!!!!! Are they all fraternal? I love the video!
My DH would have said "are you shitting me"?! lol that's awesome, you will have your hands full!!!!! Congrats :)

Cali your bump is looking so cute :)

Zee your bump is coming along nicely isnt it! I really started popping out after 20 weeks

Yes'm they are all fraternal. Going to be a wild ride.

Congrats WTB!!! That is such a cute video! Thanks for sharing. I am the middle child with 2 sisters. Can't even imagine if we were all the same age!! My poor dad! We even had a girl dog!

WTB, I loved the video, even made my husband watch it. I was excited for two girls coming, how exciting to be having three. CONGRATS

WTB, I loved the video, even made my husband watch it. I was excited for two girls coming, how exciting to be having three. CONGRATS

I showed my husband it too :D

Wow 3 girls my hubby thought he was going to be out numbered with 2 girls but threeeeeeeeeee.

My twinkie bump at 9+3 :happydance:

Attachments

• Pretoria-20120531-00371.jpg
    Pretoria-20120531-00371.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
Aaaaaaw!! Your back is gonna huuuuuuuurt in a couple months if you keep sticking your tushy out!!! :haha:

I have a feeling I'm going to be MAHOOSIVE! :wacko:

OUCH!!!!!!

ooh looks like someones got 2 lil bubs cookin nicely! so cute!

Lol we sure are all going to be beeg together :haha:

Mines still exactly the same as it was the other week I posted my picture on here haha, I dont know where they are?!
I got a pair of size 6 shorts from H and M the other month for the summer and then i havent wore them cos its not been sunny enough, then i got pregnant and theyve been in my wardrobe. Sun comes out last week and i said to my sister 'oh my lovely shorts i wont get to wear now!' and she said lets try them on for a laugh, well i did, and they fitted, so i wore them haha 13 weeks pregnant with twins and i was out rockin my size 6's in one way i was like woo! then in another I was thinking this cant be right surely!!

hey check u out!!!! im jealous!!!

my bump has stayed the same for a few wks now, just dropped.

i do feel like the twins are running out of room tho. and my hormones are nuts, i just cry at anything.

What type of identicals are your girlies Fidgets? I got told they think mine are mono/di idenicals but they have to confirm on the 11th june as they couldnt tell 100% they shared a placenta.

How many weeks are you now? :flower:

My belly dropped! I have so much pressure, back pain, and nerve pain now. I go back to the high risk doctor on Tuesday for another growth scan for the girlies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->