Twin bumps??

Right well I've made it to 30 weeks! :happydance:

My belly is 44 1/2 inches around the bellybutton, Ive gained 19.5 Kgs, and my babies are growing like the clappers! Getting lots of squirming and kicking, they have sharp toes that to my upper tummy and they stretch themselves against my ribs, strange feeling! Braxton Hicks on and off all day, sore back at nights as well as lots of heartburn/acid, and babies have hiccups at least once a day! My belly is very veiny, as are my boobs, (whose nipples have gone mega dark!!) and Im getting the "any day now" comments where ever I go!! Still feeling better than I did at 18-25 weeks tho, nesting urges getting stronger!
No stretch marks yet.. FX I dont get any but Im not holding much hope, since babies have to each double in weight!!! :shock:

Here's me today at 30+1 :)

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 61
Arj- Your looking great!! No stretch marks yet!! Thats great~ Are you using anything to prevent them?

Love the update arj! I think you look great as well! I also would like to know if you are using anything to prevent stretch marks. A friend of mine gave me coconut oil but I haven't tried it yet. Anyone heard of using this?

I just rub anything and everything on my belly, oils, butters, creams... But its not them that are preventing. I did the same with DD1 and got tons. I have been 20lbs heavier than I am right now full term with DD1 so my skin has room to stretch!

Arj - you look fantastic - all belly!!! The boys look like they are cooking well!!

Aww Arj your bump is looking fab!! and 30 weeks too, so deffo not long to go now, so exciting!!

Looking gorgeous arj :flower:

Here's me at 10+2 yay!!!

Attachments

• 10weeks2days.2.jpg
    10weeks2days.2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 10weeks2days.1.jpg
    10weeks2days.1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
well i was thinking my bump had stopped growing. how wrong i was. its gone up two inches in two wks. im now 44 inches round the bump!!!!! bloody hell.

arj we are def on par!!

Oh really! Mine has gone up about 1/2 an inch, 44 1/2 now and 45" after a big dinner lol, so attractive.....

Put a bump pic up FM!

im off to bed soon so ill post one tomorrow as i need to take it in the mirror. ive got my baby shower tomorrow night too and a scan in the morning. hey arj can u believe were nearly 31 wks?? i never ever thought id make it this far.
my bump is very heavy now. and my feet are really swollen. and ive bn told i have the pregnancy mask too.

Oh yea the pregnancy mask has got me too, foundation is a must!
I cant believe we are nearly 31 as well! Im just so worried at how big Im gonna get, I do my main growing in my last part of pregnancy usually, so Im gonna be a whale and a half by 38 weeks!
My bump is heavy too, sometimes I walk around holding it up with both arms. Oh and Im on iron tablets now, I know what you mean about being bound up! >.< I hate it!
Not long now...

Ah the iron tablets!!! Rabbit droppings spring to mind!! They hurt!!! Im gettin lots of trapped wind too.

I'm just sipping an Alpine tea right now, helps flush things through. And the color of iron tablet rabbit droppings is a bit strange too isnt it, kinda really dark! I remember that when pregnant with my 1st, I was hoping not to poo in labor cos I was embarrassed about the strange color! :blush:
I havnt had the trapped wind tho, that would be really uncomfy. On top of all the other ailments twin pregnancy brings! On our 'when are you due' list our names are fast becoming the next on the list!

Hey ladies - have you been told you have extra amniotic fluid? That was another thing they found at the appointment on Tuesday. I failed the first GD test, so they think the second one will be positive because of all the extra fluid in there. They said I would be a lot smaller if it wasn't for all the fluid.

I havent been told anything about too much fluid, midwife and scanner both said I have 'a lot' tho..?
Have you done your 3 hour?

No I was supposed to go on Saturday to get it done, but because I got those steroid shots, I have to wait 2-3 weeks because I guess the steroids will mess up the results of the test. At this point, I want to know if it's worth even getting done lol

What is this pregnancy mask? Can you photograph it? I seem to have the start of that line on my tummy, is it called linea nigra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->