Twin bumps??

well mine just looks like loads of freckles. i have that line too, its not too dark tho.

Here ladies is my 15 week twinnie bump, still looking pretty much like 14wks, and 13wks and 12wks did....haha got plenty of time still yet im guessing!

Attachments

• photo (7)ll.jpg
    photo (7)ll.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
You still look so tiny lambchops! How much weight have you gained?

My sister is getting married in 4 weeks and I will be 16 weeks at the wedding. I am wondering if I should order a new bridesmaid dress one size up from the one I got. I am trying to figure out what the change will be from 12 weeks to 16 weeks. My dress fits fine now.

San Fran, I started growing at 13 weeks. Until then my tummy stayed the same and I didnt gain weight, then I gained 10lbs from 13-17 weeks and my tummy started popping!!

I was 7st7 before i got pregnant, at my 10wk appt i was just under 8st as i had to eat my way through morning sickness, and when i weighed myself the other day i was just hovering over the 8st mark, prob like 8st1 or 2, so about half a stone ish . My clothes all still fit ok, normally im a 6 but i stayed out last night and grabbed a pair of size 8 ones ive not wore for aaages and thought well in the morning if they are snug then thats fine, put them on this morning and theyve hung off me all day! they were hipsters so around the belly was fine, just on the legs and bum just all loose, although i feel in myself ive put weight on, plus my boobs are now huge! Im eating and eating, properly like i should like, I dont want to put weight weight on, just baby but im not doing anything to avoid it.

Sounds like I should get the next dress up! I have been eating my way through nausea as well. It works, but I will get the consequences of that soon. I lost a few pounds at 1st (I think from cutting out wine) and its creeping back on now!

Here was me at 12 weeks then again at 16 weeks, as you can see I would have had to upsize a dress had I been a bridesmaid!

Everyone is different tho, some ladies on here are really big by 12 weeks and some still flat at 20 weeks!

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 16 weeks (31).jpg
    16 weeks (31).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19
Im bridesmaid at my best friends wedding in 2 weeks, she ordered my dress at my size but when i came it was an 8 and it was the week i found out i was pregnant we laughed and said they must have known something i didnt! I got the top taken in and the bottom around the waist and hips weve left so far and its going to be a last minute fitting to just see if it needs altering any but maybe in 2 weeks ill be filling it out a bit better!

Thanks ladies. Arj, how tall are you? This is my 1st pregnancy so it might take a little longer??? Who knows. I am 5'7". The dress is from Nordstrom which has a great return policy so I will just get it and then return the one I don't wear. I would hate to be trying to find a new dress the week before the wedding. Or wearing one that looks way too small! My 11 week pic is posted in my pregnancy journal if anyone wants to look on the last page.

I'm 5'5, and started at about 61 kg, up to 80 kg now! Ahhhh! lol

I have to keep going to an online converter to convert stones to pounds and kg to lbs! Here is a pic of me from 5 minutes ago.

11 weeks and 4 days.

https://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5962:5665140651105/jpeg/BG/async

Wow, you have quite the bump, I am 5"3 and I started out at 150lbs, I have an appointment on Thursday so I will see what I weigh but I started with a belly of 33inches and now at 17 weeks its up to 39 1/2 I cant imagine how big its going to actually be!! I do feel like I am all belly with the girls tho, and with my son(my first) I didnt pop til I was about 20 weeks and then put on ALL my weight in the last trimester. I was HUGE the day I went into labor.

You girls are looking amazing!!

FM you need to post a new pic!

As for how much you will change... it's hard to say as everyone is different... here are a few pics of me at 11, 12 and then 16 weeks......

11 weeks copy.jpg

12 weeks copy.jpg

16 weeks1 copy.jpg

And now at 23 weeks!
And its not my belly button sticking out, its my belly ring... I need to take it out soon.... LOL!

23 weeks 1.jpg

23 weeks.jpg

Thanks Cali Girl! You look great. A lot more fit than me when you started out! How tall are you? I went ahead and ordered another dress just to be safe. Where is Nor Cal are you? I am in San Francisco :)

Thanks! I think all my weight so far has gone to my legs n ass!! :haha:
I'm in sonoma County! I'm not quite 5'3, although I like to say I am! hahaha

Here's my 9 week "bump" haha. Not much to show, but thought I'd throw it in the mix. I'm 5'2'' and have gained maybe 2 lbs??

Attachments

• DSC_7225.jpg
    DSC_7225.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe