Twin bumps??

Thanks! I think all my weight so far has gone to my legs n ass!! :haha:
I'm in sonoma County! I'm not quite 5'3, although I like to say I am! hahaha

We are so close! I lived in Windsor for about a year, then San Rafael for 2 years and now SF for about 5 years. Went to college in Chico. I've been all over Nor Cal!

I think height makes a lot of difference in where the babies can go. I am super surprised by my bump...but I think I was pretty bloated yesterday too.

CaliGirl your bump is fab! it looks so neat and cute! My iphone app is telling me i have 2 avacados in my belly right now, god only knows where!!

Hahaha. Right, lambchops?! I've not really grown much this last week but still have strong heartbeats daily, though I've no idea how I've three avocados in here. The only time I understand is when I'm on my back to check them after sleeping and it's a solid lump of babies from belly button and down!

I suppose I'm getting used to the discomfort and weight of the gummybears because aside from being wiped out at the end of the work night, I'm feeling fabulous!

My Grandparents had a ranch in Windsor... so I grew up there on and off! LOL! Chico- big party college!

So I'm leaving tomorrow for a camping trip for a week... and I am feeling SOOOO self conscience!!!! My legs have literally BALLOONED!!! I don't know how I am supposed to wear shorts and feel ok, let alone a bathing suit!?!!??! Oh man, I am in a serious "poor me" state of mind. My legs have always been my least favorite part of me, and true to norm, they are now WORSE than ever. Its embarrassing. :cry:
I wish there was some way I could work on them during this..:growlmad:

heres my 31 wk bump took this morning.

what do yous reckon? huge? its 44 inches.

im running out of clothes now.

2012-06-10 10.54.57.jpg

Getting there now! Still not looking all shiny and stretched and ready tho, still room in there for those girls to grow!

Hellooo Third Tri!! 27 weeks tomorrow :) Time to get scary big!

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 32
oooh Goody you are popping now! Yay 3rd tri!

Here's my 31 week bump!!

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 78
Aww everyones new bumps look so fab!! poppin out everywhere! love it. Doin good!!

I'm a little lopsided and frumpy, but here we are at 16 weeks!!!

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/cd0dedbc.jpg

Aww youre only a few days ahead of me! thats so cute that lil bumpy, aw im so jealous of everyone haha.

I had my 16 wk check today and had a horrible time! i made a thread in 2nd tri about it. Feel all disheartnened and left! So after me worrying ive got no bump and stuff, i didnt get to find out or listen to anything today so im still just left!

Fidget you look FABULOUS!!! Babies are growing nicely

ah thanks!! :thumbup: i expected to be much bigger than i am. even though im still a fair size. 2and half stone later!!!

i think my bump is very forward if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->