Twin bumps??

Hi Ladies,

Your bumps look fantastic! I think everyone is looking really well!!

Here's my bump update - first pic is 20 weeks, second one is 24 weeks - starting to get biiiiig!!!! When did everyone start feeling the strain in their legs? I'm starting to feel weary lugging the bump around and by the end of the day I'm knackered - got a long road to go yet!

Attachments

• bump 20 weeks.jpg
    bump 20 weeks.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
  • bump 24 weeks.jpg
    bump 24 weeks.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
Ooh whiskey you are popping now! I actually felt the worst between about 18 and 26 weeks, when all the growing was happening. The strain doesnt go away tho, just have to take it easy and try and get as many little rests as you can during the day, preferebly lying on your left side to take some of the weight off the belly. I have started to slow down in growth and weight gain now, since about 27 weeks.

Arj you deffo dont look dumpy there!! Just all baby!! Youre still rockin them shorts so its lookin good! And Fidget too , 2 and a half stone must just be chillin in your tum! Xx

You ladies look gorgeous :D I say I can't wait to get that big but I think I better swallow my tongue as I'm huge already haha

Arj gorgeous bumparoo, no stretchies anywhere and you've got a stunning little figure! Just belly that's it!

Whiskey looking stunning how exciting you can be very proud of your twinbump!

Arj - your bump looks fab! It is unreal how our little bodies can cope with such drastic weight gain!!! Ive just been recommended by the doctor to finish work mid-July so I'll be 30 weeks by then. Can't wait already!

Arj - your bump looks fab! It is unreal how our little bodies can cope with such drastic weight gain!!! Ive just been recommended by the doctor to finish work mid-July so I'll be 30 weeks by then. Can't wait already!

Thanks, I cope most the time with the weight gain, tho this evening I unpacked the dishwasher on my hands and knees cos I'd just cooked a big roast dinner and dessert and that took all my energy!
I just feel sorry for people that are very overweight that have to feel like this every day of their lives, Im hanging out for the day I get to drop half this weight all in one go!!!

Leaving work is the best feeling ever, and seems to really drag at the end, not long now tho, only a month!!

I don't know what's going on but my bump seems to have gotten smaller the last week! - have lost about 2kg so I hope this is the reason,,,

Me today at 11+1

Attachments

• 11weeks1day.2.jpg
    11weeks1day.2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 11weeks1day.1.jpg
    11weeks1day.1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bumps ladies.
My 35wk bump getting really heavy and uncomfortable now.

Attachments

• Picture 856.jpg
    Picture 856.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 56
Jo your bump does look smaller! It wont be like that for long tho lol
Tweety you still look not too big, hopefully Im that kinda shape when Im 35 weeks, what do you measure around?

Hi Ladies! Here's my 28 week bump.

Attachments

• 7 months.jpg
    7 months.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 26
KC your bump is small for a twin 28 weeks I reckon! Bet you dont feel small tho... Looking great! How are you feeling?

Arj i am measuring 42" which isn't bad i guess but because i am only 5ft 2" It makes my bump feel huge on my short legs.
It is getting so difficult to even sleep for half an hour and everyone keeps saying to me "get the sleep whilst you can" ha ha very funny that's mission impossible.

Arj i am measuring 42" which isn't bad i guess but because i am only 5ft 2" It makes my bump feel huge on my short legs.
It is getting so difficult to even sleep for half an hour and everyone keeps saying to me "get the sleep whilst you can" ha ha very funny that's mission impossible.

Ha as if we are like a rechargable battery, sleep now so it will save up for when we have our babies! Doesnt work like that! I think personally it's best to get used to no sleep now so that the transition isnt a big shock!
42" isnt bad for 35 weeks! Im at 45" at 31 weeks!

KC your bump is small for a twin 28 weeks I reckon! Bet you dont feel small tho... Looking great! How are you feeling?

Yea everyone says I'm small. I believe I'm measuring 35 weeks. The high risk doctor told me I would be smaller if it wasn't for all the fluid I have. He told me last week I have double fluid for each baby. I can't imagine being smaller than I am with twins!! I'm feeling much better - I don't feel as many contractions since they upped my medicine. Babies are still moving around like crazy so that's reassuring. I went into work today for a couple hours for my students' promotion ceremony, and that wore me out! I was very happy to come back home and lay on the couch for the rest of the day lol I'm going to have my husband measure tonight to see how round I'm measuring. I'm curious now that you all are posting it!

Things do get tiring a lot easier dont they! A full day in town yesterday had me asleep in bed by 8pm last night!
I was measuring 34 weeks at my last appt which was 29 weeks, I have a lot of fluid too but probably not double!

Yea everyone says I'm small. I believe I'm measuring 35 weeks. The high risk doctor told me I would be smaller if it wasn't for all the fluid I have. He told me last week I have double fluid for each baby. I can't imagine being smaller than I am with twins!! I'm feeling much better - I don't feel as many contractions since they upped my medicine. Babies are still moving around like crazy so that's reassuring. I went into work today for a couple hours for my students' promotion ceremony, and that wore me out! I was very happy to come back home and lay on the couch for the rest of the day lol I'm going to have my husband measure tonight to see how round I'm measuring. I'm curious now that you all are posting it!

KC, glad you're feeling better. My last day of school was last Wednesday and as much as I'm gonna miss my students, I'm SO glad that's over! No more fighting my body to get up and ready in the morning.

We are exact bump buddies, so I'm going to measure around too-I'm curious since folks keep mentioning it. Since our guess date isn't til the end of August, what's your doc saying? I keep telling folks end of July, beginning of August when they ask, but I meet with the doc next week to discuss delivery. :shrug:

KC, glad you're feeling better. My last day of school was last Wednesday and as much as I'm gonna miss my students, I'm SO glad that's over! No more fighting my body to get up and ready in the morning.

We are exact bump buddies, so I'm going to measure around too-I'm curious since folks keep mentioning it. Since our guess date isn't til the end of August, what's your doc saying? I keep telling folks end of July, beginning of August when they ask, but I meet with the doc next week to discuss delivery. :shrug:

My last doctor said the latest she will let me go is August 18, but I know I will not be going that long. I go to my new doctor on Monday, so I can't wait to see what this group has to say. Are you having a scheduled c-section?

My last doctor said the latest she will let me go is August 18, but I know I will not be going that long. I go to my new doctor on Monday, so I can't wait to see what this group has to say. Are you having a scheduled c-section?

Oh wow, switching doctors! I switched practices at 17 weeks. It was nice to get more attention from the new group.

No, we are using hypnobabies and planning to go as natural as possible. Yikes! :)

Ha as if we are like a rechargable battery, sleep now so it will save up for when we have our babies! Doesnt work like that! I think personally it's best to get used to no sleep now so that the transition isnt a big shock!
42" isnt bad for 35 weeks! Im at 45" at 31 weeks!

Arj,

So, where are you measuring from? Are you going around your belly horizontally? I measured from my belly button around and I'm 47"! I can't be that big, can I? I've only gained 9 pounds and I certainly don't feel like I look that big. Hmmmm? I'm with KC at almost 29 weeks. :shrug: Maybe it's because Pre-pregnancy, I was a U.S. size 12/14? I'm also only 5'2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->