Twin bumps??

Arj i am measuring 42" which isn't bad i guess but because i am only 5ft 2" It makes my bump feel huge on my short legs.
It is getting so difficult to even sleep for half an hour and everyone keeps saying to me "get the sleep whilst you can" ha ha very funny that's mission impossible.

Ha as if we are like a rechargable battery, sleep now so it will save up for when we have our babies! Doesnt work like that! I think personally it's best to get used to no sleep now so that the transition isnt a big shock!
42" isnt bad for 35 weeks! Im at 45" at 31 weeks!

Arj,

So, where are you measuring from? Are you going around your belly horizontally? I measured from my belly button around and I'm 47"! I can't be that big, can I? I've only gained 9 pounds and I certainly don't feel like I look that big. Hmmmm? I'm with KC at almost 29 weeks. :shrug: Maybe it's because Pre-pregnancy, I was a U.S. size 12/14? I'm also only 5'2.

I have gained 45lbs and started at a NZ size 8-10 (U.S 4-6) and am 5'5. So I'd say that you would be right on track at 47"! A lot of ladies get up into the 50's around by the end, I think that'll be me!!!
I measure around my belly like kinda under the tummy button, where I feel like is my widest point. I took a photo for you, (turns out I've gained half an inch :blush:! )

Attachments

• IMG_2261.jpg
    IMG_2261.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2262.jpg
    IMG_2262.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 40
KC your bump is small for a twin 28 weeks I reckon! Bet you dont feel small tho... Looking great! How are you feeling?

Ok, I had hubby measure and I'm 45"!!! How is that possible??!!?!! If I'm that big at 29 weeks, what will I be at the end?!

KC your bump is small for a twin 28 weeks I reckon! Bet you dont feel small tho... Looking great! How are you feeling?

Ok, I had hubby measure and I'm 45"!!! How is that possible??!!?!! If I'm that big at 29 weeks, what will I be at the end?!

I cannot believe you're 29 weeks! I think I remember you from the Clomid thread, yes? I remember when you found out you were expecting and then found out it was twins and I thought "oh wow, twins...I'm not sure if that's lucky or unlucky."

LOL - and now here I am. :) Glad everything's gone well for you so far.

I'm 47"! Yowsers!!! :dohh: We'll make it, KC!

Arj i am measuring 42" which isn't bad i guess but because i am only 5ft 2" It makes my bump feel huge on my short legs.
It is getting so difficult to even sleep for half an hour and everyone keeps saying to me "get the sleep whilst you can" ha ha very funny that's mission impossible.

Ha as if we are like a rechargable battery, sleep now so it will save up for when we have our babies! Doesnt work like that! I think personally it's best to get used to no sleep now so that the transition isnt a big shock!
42" isnt bad for 35 weeks! Im at 45" at 31 weeks!

Arj,

So, where are you measuring from? Are you going around your belly horizontally? I measured from my belly button around and I'm 47"! I can't be that big, can I? I've only gained 9 pounds and I certainly don't feel like I look that big. Hmmmm? I'm with KC at almost 29 weeks. :shrug: Maybe it's because Pre-pregnancy, I was a U.S. size 12/14? I'm also only 5'2.

I have gained 45lbs and started at a NZ size 8-10 (U.S 4-6) and am 5'5. So I'd say that you would be right on track at 47"! A lot of ladies get up into the 50's around by the end, I think that'll be me!!!
I measure around my belly like kinda under the tummy button, where I feel like is my widest point. I took a photo for you, (turns out I've gained half an inch :blush:! )

Yep, that's where I measured. Wow! I think it's cuz I had a little bit of fluff to begin with. :) Plus, I'd gained a bit right before this pregnancy cuz we had two miscarriages right before getting preggo this time. Oh well... :)

I cannot believe you're 29 weeks! I think I remember you from the Clomid thread, yes? I remember when you found out you were expecting and then found out it was twins and I thought "oh wow, twins...I'm not sure if that's lucky or unlucky."

Dani?!?!! You never checked back in with us!! I'll have to update your name on the first page!!!!! Super congrats to you!!!!

You guys are making me feel a bit more normal at 45 1/2" at 31 weeks lol !
Most people just stare at my belly when I'm out!
Yesterday a lady behind the counter at a shop said "so are you...is it...what....ummmm do you know what you're having"? And when I said yes, twins, she said "I thought so"!
You could tell she wanted to ask if it was twins but didnt want to offend just incase it wasnt!

Dani?!?!! You never checked back in with us!! I'll have to update your name on the first page!!!!! Super congrats to you!!!!

Yah that thread was overwhelming me a bit, couldn't keep up haha - y'all are some posting fools!! :thumbup:

You guys are making me feel a bit more normal at 45 1/2" at 31 weeks lol !
Most people just stare at my belly when I'm out!
Yesterday a lady behind the counter at a shop said "so are you...is it...what....ummmm do you know what you're having"? And when I said yes, twins, she said "I thought so"!
You could tell she wanted to ask if it was twins but didnt want to offend just incase it wasnt!

Looking good ladies, so jealous of the bumps and miss mine still :nope:

Arj, that brought back memories, I remember venturing out at 36wks for a meal with the family - hadn't dared to walk anywhere before that point for fear of ptl. Husband drove us and I had to lie flat in the car. When there my 7yr old whispered 'everyone is staring at you, I want to punch them!' He was very cross until I explained that they weren't 'bad' stares, it was just that my ridiculously outsized bump was a bit of a spectacle. A newly pregnant lady at the next table went pale when she saw me until I explained that it was twins, and it's not usual to be that big by the end..............how funny :haha: x

ooft lizzie those are some big babies you had. I'm not suprised your bump was big.

My OH noticed this morning the bottom of my tum is kinda forming a little bump. It's gone harder but less noticeable than it would be on a skinny lady becasue it just looks like its catching up with the fat above it lol Can't wait till i can post an actual bump on here :) xxx

hey ladies, im 16 weeks today and somethings now happening i think! haha heres my 16 week twinnie belly xx

Attachments

• twinnies16w.jpg
    twinnies16w.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
Aaaaaw. Cute as always lambchops. Afraid my bump is all tight and shiny today. And I'm getting kicked repeatedly. Feels almost strong enough to be seen on the outside but noooot quite.

Aw can you feel them kicking?! thats so cute. I dunno if i have yet, i havent felt flutters but ive felt like a little tickly feeling from inside like sweep across like someones dragged a feather across the inside of my tum, then stop then again, then i wont feel it again for hours if at all, i dunno if its still gas or whether its a baby!

Yah that thread was overwhelming me a bit, couldn't keep up haha - y'all are some posting fools!! :thumbup:

I know what you mean. I only check in once in a while to see if there are any new BFPs to add. But they do post constantly and I can't keep up with everyone lol

I am still a little below my pre-pregnancy weight but slowly catching up! My husband is taking me maternity clothes shopping today. I need to find some comfortable jeans! https://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5964:3339192751105/jpeg/BG/async

Shan- buy cheap stuff (You'll grow out of it quicker than you think! ), a size big with drawstrings or a belly band to hold them up for now- Trust me! :haha: shorts are BOGO at Motherhood Maternity right now- and Wal-mart just started carrying a maternity line (After I was pregnant though, so I don't know how they hold up)

I wanted to share a couple of my maternity pictures with you ladies. She was able to come to my house before we moved to take them, and I think they turned out great! She gave me the whole CD, but I haven't had the chance to look through them all. I just wanted to share a few! I love them!

Attachments

• 178923_461180440558804_664040577_n.jpg
    178923_461180440558804_664040577_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 398846_461732053836976_109392993_n.jpg
    398846_461732053836976_109392993_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 550396_461732297170285_1670757668_n.jpg
    550396_461732297170285_1670757668_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online