12weeks(1).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 12weeks(2).jpg
    12weeks(2).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 12weeks(3).jpg
    12weeks(3).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
Woah Jogami! My bump was about that size at 20wks, and my boys turned out to be 8 and 9Ibs by 38wks so beware lol. You have quite the bump hun x

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/26fb5c80.jpg
So that's the three gummybears at 17 weeks. Lots of stretching pains this week and my round ligaments are still making themselves known. The newest development is the LOs are kicking hard enough to sometimes be felt on the outside, and to make my stomache feel good and bruised. :haha: I'm having moments of: "this is going to get stronger and last how long, exactly?"

So happy the girls are still doing well and definitely have moments of shock when I realize this is happening!

Looking great Jogami and WTB!

I feel like mine didn't change from 11 to 12 weeks. I will post a new one maybe tomorrow since I plan to be sloppy in my pajamas all day today!

All you girls are looking great!!! I will post soon... I forgot to do a 24 week pic, cause we were at the lake camping for a week... I did get one on my bathing suit a couple days late...LOL! I will post later.

How is everyone feeling? I've gotten pretty pig this past week... but I don't think I have gained any weight in the past two weeks? Should I be worried about that?

Woah Jogami! My bump was about that size at 20wks, and my boys turned out to be 8 and 9Ibs by 38wks so beware lol. You have quite the bump hun x

Ummm that reassuring :rofl: just kidding hun :haha:

I know its going to crazy! I have a feeling by the end of it I'm going to look like a hot air balloon! Ouch!!!

Roll on 38 weeks!

Here are a couple of my twinny bump progression pics. The first being 10 weeks, the second is today at 24+6....

Attachments

• 10 weeks.jpg
    10 weeks.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 24+6.jpg
    24+6.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
omg baby, your belly is soo cute!! You look great, and tiny!!! What are you measuring around the belly??

What are you alls fundal heights? Mine was 10 weeks ahead at one stage (that had me worried!), now Im only 3 weeks ahead, measuring 35cms at 32 weeks.

I dont really trust my own measuring of fundal height, I went to midwife today and she said 35cms.

But around the girth/bellybutton I measure myself, and that's 46 inches

Fundal height, as far as I've heard, is measured from base of pelvis up to where you feel the top of the uterus (not girth). Just what I've heard. Also I've heard it is something like a centimeter per week.

My fundal height was never measured in any of my pregnancies (apart from once with the twins when I measured 52wks at 26wks!), they say now it's a waste of time :shrug: I think it was more useful back in the day before scanning was available x

I am between 30-31 at 25 weeks....I am measuring 38 inches around the belly!!! :haha:

mine has stayed 35wks for ages now. but keeps growing around the bump. 44inches at the mo!!

Offical scan today and they confirmed TEAM :twingirls: YEAH and they are both measuring right where they should be!
I am 18w and 5 days and they said I am measuring at 27weeks,
my belly is at 40in today around the belly button...WOW I am going to be HUGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->