Twin bumps??

Offical scan today and they confirmed TEAM :twingirls: YEAH and they are both measuring right where they should be!
I am 18w and 5 days and they said I am measuring at 27weeks,
my belly is at 40in today around the belly button...WOW I am going to be HUGE!

Yea I think most of are/are going to be huge! 40 inches already, you're in for a treat! lol

Congrats on the two girls, great news :)

My fundal height was never measured in any of my pregnancies (apart from once with the twins when I measured 52wks at 26wks!), they say now it's a waste of time :shrug: I think it was more useful back in the day before scanning was available x

In the clinic I work in we use it more to monitor progression than as a number on it's own (kind of how one beta is pretty useless, but two or more and then you have a trend with some info). For example, I had a pt measuring smaller than the week before and it turns out she had been slowly leaking fluid for a week and thought it was urine. Occasionally someone will measure big suddenly and we can send them for a scan to check for excess fluid. Anyway, just my 2 cents. :)

My fundal height was 16-18wk size at 9 weeks. :dohh: Gonna be ginormous! :)

Congrats on team pink AMM :thumbup:

We just found out that we are expecting identical twin girls! :happydance::kiss::kiss:

32w5d!! HUGE LOL
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Broken_eyes/DSC00036-1.jpg

TTC you arent that huge.. I think you're looking great! What do you measure around the belly button?

Dee- congrats on your ID girls!!!!

TTC- You really aren't that huge, you look good!

Congrats Dee!
and TTC you arent huge! I think you look great

Thx everyone :o lol
Arj, I'm not sure what I measure around the belly button. I don;t have anything to measure it with lol, my mom might, I'll see if i can find out because now I'm curious.

I'm so ready for my belly to go ahead and move forward instead of up. The girls have found my diaphragm and are enjoying it as an upside down trampoline as exercise. Ow and :haha:

heres my 32 wk bump took at the beginning of the week. im 33 wks tomorrow so ill post a new one then.

this one shows my bump looking very veiny and stretched and starting to drop.

2012-06-19 21.02.43.jpg

Mine is stretched and veiny too! And getting little broken blood vessel things and random little marks (maybe stretchmarks??) all over it.

You are definitely looking fuller and rounder, have you measured your bump lately?
Ill measure mine and post my 33 weeks one on Tue. I think you are maybe slightly lower carrying than me... then again one of my lil guys are breech so theres a head right under my ribs filling out space!
Bet you're getting asked everywhere you go when you're due.
I got asked today at a bakery when I was due, and if it was my 1st. I said no, third and fourth!

Awww, gorgeous ladies. fM you look lovely - not outsized at all.

I got weird concentric stretch marks from as early as 29wks with the twins - they have thankfully vanished now. With my singleton I didn't get any until the week he was born (39+3) and there was one tiny line - he was born before any more could develop xx

This is me now at 17 weeks 2 days, not much more progress than last week but its getting there! :happydance:

Attachments

• 17wks.jpg
    17wks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
FM looking good!!

Lamb- you look great too~ now is when you are about to wake up with an overnight belly!!! lol

How are you girls feeling?

So I am behind posting and taking my weekly belly shots! So here is one of me at 24w3d and 25w2d, I will do my 26 week and post next week!

24w3d.jpg

25w2d copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"