Twin bumps??

Hey Cali, your bump looks much bigger from the front than in profile. You look lovely, so healthy and glowing :) xx

aww thanks! I feel HUGE!!! Lol-
I can't even imagine how big I will be at the end!!!! Hopefully 10-11 to go and the biggest growth is yet to come!!! :haha:

Cali you are definitely smaller than I was at 25+3! You'll be fine

Hello ladies, I finally did my bump progression video and so you can see it I have posted it on youtube...

here's the link... I haven't taken a picture in the last week or so as I was in and out of hospital but there you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYgsWW-lZio&feature=plcp

What a great video! You looked so great throughout your whole pregnancy! I totally cried at the end :) Congrats!

aw thank you! you're so sweet san fran... I get emotional too when I see the early days pictures! :)

:hug:

Bumble your video is so great! You looked awesome all the way through! Did you get stretchies??

FM your looking great!! It does not look like you have any stretch marks either?

I had my scan last week and the girls were doing good!! One weighed 1lb11oz and the other weights 1lb13oz!! Very excited because last time I also had one that was behind.. But now they are in the 51 centile and 42 centile. So that makes me feel waaay better! :) They are having me go back in 2 weeks cervix is still good but shrinking, so they want to keep an eye on that. In the meantime I'm to lay down for an hour in the morning and then 2-3 hours in the later afternoon! Hard to do!

Hmmm I cant really tell cos the last one you put up was a side on one where as this one is kinda on an angle.. Definitley low tho, but with all that weight in there and both head down babies that is to be expected! My DH wants me to buy a belly harness that goes under bump and up over shoulders but I dont want to spend money on anything cos I only have a few weeks to go!

Bumblebee that is a great video! You really popped after 21 or so weeks!
The photo at the end is lovely :)

I fortunately only got about 4 stretch marks on my left love handle - very lucky! must have been the amount of water I drank - about 3litres every day. I was sooo thirsty! I do have a umbilical hernia tho which has to be fixed in the next year if it makes problems. My belly button just looks like an outie now!

fidgets - you look great and yeah I reckon it is a bit low! I dropped quite late I think.

caligirl - make sure you rest lots!!! we don't want those precious babies make an appearance any time soon! :)

:hug:

FM - you look great also!

My bump hasn't really changes in the last 2-3 weeks. Maybe the bloat is going down while the babies get bigger so it balances out. I think my cyst is shrinking too...so that makes more room for the babies, LOL.

I got an email today that Destination Maternity is having a buy-1-get-1 free sale. I bought 2 pairs of designer jeans (Hudson and AG) and 4 tops for $250. So excited because just the jeans would have cost more than that! Hope it all fits! I didn't want to buy maternity clothes online (because I would prefer to try them on) but the deal was too good to pass up.

Ive not got any stretch marks in this pregnanct. I got loads with finn tho once id went overdue.

Here's me today at exactly 33 weeks!

Babies are breech and cephalic, and are weighing/measuring around 5 1/2 to 6 pound. Tummy is in between 46 and 46 1/2 inches around, and fundal height around 35 to 36 cms.

Feeling the weight now! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_2513.jpg
    IMG_2513.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2516.jpg
    IMG_2516.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 65
Wow your all growing so well!

Good job soon to be twin mummies and the already twin mums. Both pregnancy and newborns are tough but its worth it., Feel proud in saying you carried 2 babies :)

Bumblebee117 and arj- Looking through the photos i noticed that right at the beginning its nice pants and tops. 20 weeks onwards hits and its pjs and trackpants :)

What is everyones 'round the waist' measurements?

Keep it up ladies :)

Wow your all growing so well!

Good job soon to be twin mummies and the already twin mums. Both pregnancy and newborns are tough but its worth it., Feel proud in saying you carried 2 babies :)

Bumblebee117 and arj- Looking through the photos i noticed that right at the beginning its nice pants and tops. 20 weeks onwards hits and its pjs and trackpants :)

What is everyones 'round the waist' measurements?

Keep it up ladies :)

Ahahahaha yea but as you know I don't put the scummy trackpants photo's on fb lol but to all you ladies I dont care if I look rank!
I do dress up when I leave the house, but am always in a mad rush (story of my life) so hardly ever have time to take a 'nice' one! What was your round the belly measurment at 33 weeks do you remember?

I haven't measured around my waist yet, but my belly is measuring 40 weeks now. It was 38 weeks last week. I'll try to get my waist measurement tonight.

Here's a new pic. 30 weeks, measuring 40. Yes I am very tired in this picture lol

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 36
Nice bump! I wouldnt have guessed you are measuring 40 tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->