• 13weeks(2).jpg
    13weeks(2).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 13weeks(3).jpg
    13weeks(3).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
I was huge at 13 weeks Jogami but it's settled down a lot now :thumbup:
Looks like a nice bump to me :)

Jogami - I love your bump! I am one week ahead of you. I feel like it already slowed down. I haven't really noticed a difference between weeks 12 and 14.

Definitely didn't have a bump that size until atleast 18wks Jogami, and my boys were BIG lol xx

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/f5f4a6b8.jpg

18 weeks. 1.5-2 hour anatomy scan later today; I'm excited and nervous. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hi everyone

Here is me at 23 weeks :D

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Traskey_photo/23crop.jpg

I'm 26 weeks tomorrow and my fundal height is 31cm and my around the belly button measurement is 37-38 inches

X

Nice bumps girls!!! Kc your looking good! Cute bump!! :)

Arj- you are looking so cute too! You don't look very big to me to be at 33 weeks and have such big boys in there?!!!! Wow! You look great. You look like you have dropped some? What were you measuring around the belly at 26 weeks? I am measuring 38 3/4- So far have gained 26 lbs already

Jo- Wtb- and traskey You girls are looking great too!!! Wow!
Jo- I think you will prob be one of those that shows early and then slows down for a bit! But its a cute bump nevertheless!

Wtb- I can't believe there are 3 little girls in there!!! Amazing! Looking good

Traskey- super cute! You're all "round" bump! What are you measuring around the belly?

Baby- post a belly pic! I'm one day ahead of you, but clearly bigger in the belly :) My fundal height is about 30-31

Kc- I just saw your measuring 40 weeks... you don't look like it!! Keep those girls cooking for a few more weeks! :hugs:

Kc- I just saw your measuring 40 weeks... you don't look like it!! Keep those girls cooking for a few more weeks! :hugs:

Thanks! We were sent to the hospital again last night due to low fetal movements. Once I began doubling the medicine they stopped moving around. But, they passed their non-stress test with flying colors. I was contracting every 10 minutes, but the doctor on call didn't seem to worry about it.

I was just reading that in your thread... they tell me my uterus "likes to contract" as well....but so far my cervix is ok, and they have not once checked me down there, other than to measure with the ultrasound... but at my appt today she did say that they "would be very happy if I made it 8 more weeks, and ecstatic, like jumping for joy, if I make it 10 more weeks"....

KC--having three girls.

The anatomy scan went well but they couldn't quite see everything. A and B are both 8 oz and C is 7 oz, all of which the dr said was right on track. They think bedrest needs to be considered around 22-24 weeks provided nothing else changes much. My cervix is holding nicely at over 4 cm(?) so no cerclage needed as of yet.

The tech flattered me saying "don't worry about being uncomfortable or complaining, this multiple pregnancy thing is not for the faint of heart."

Felt nice to have someone say I'm doing well and being strong when I already feel pretty darn whiney. :haha:

Cali you are tiny!
My belly started out at 33inches, at 26 weeks was already 43 inches, and now at 33 it's 46! So I did most of my growing in the 2nd trimester. How are you feeling?

Lovely pic Cali, you look fantastic :D

KC, pleased to see that your girls are still inside and growing nicely.

I'll try and do my belly measurement but I warn you it won't be pretty as I was large to start off with :haha: They don't measure fundal height here so i've no idea what that measurement would be.

WTB, glad all was well at your scan.

Arj, good to see that your babies are still growing well in there too :D

LOL_ Thanks arj- but I really think I must look smaller in the pics than I am in real life!!!:haha:
I am feeling ok.. getting tired again, and starting to need the bathroom a lot during the night again! That sucks! I get a lot of BH and sometimes they are painful, like period cramps... I also have that pain still in my pelvic bones when I roll over, or do certain things... and weird thing...(ok tmi) I swear my pubic hair folicles Hurt sometimes?!!! WTF?! anyone else get this?

How are you feeling? I hope I can hold on and do as good as you guys are!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->