Twin bumps??

Cali you are looking fab and definately dont look half as big as you probably feel!

Me and my OH have caved and have booked a 3d and 4d gender scan for monday! ill be 18 weeks and i should hopefully know what my lil twinnies are by Monday night, so exciting!

Oooh Lambchops that is exciting :) Do you have any 'hunches'?

I dont know, I still dont feel like its real to be even thinking whats in there, i guess once i know ill feel a bit more 'connected' if thats the word! the last 2 scans ive had ive felt like im just watching the tv and its not all real inside! im leaning towards at least one being a boy as im majorly into savory food lately, more than anything and everyones tellin me thats a boy! Im totally off anything sweet, but ya never know! once of each would be fun too, or anything, im not fussed haha as long as all is good in there im perfectly happy!

Thanks Lamb- and Yay!! So exciting!! Everyday until then is going to just drag!! lol I am SOOOO sure I had one of each in here, I thought for sure they were mistaken when they said 2 girls!! lol I admit... I had a bit of a cry and sad that I would not have a little boy, but now, I am so excited to have two more girls- I hopefully get to do softball and volleyball all over again!!! :happydance:

Ive totally gone off sweet stuff but we have been told at my scan last week two girlies! so you never know! :flower:

I was a little bit disappointed that I didnt get the desired 'one of each' but actually same sex twins are just so cute and theres benefits to it too like a matching room and clothes, and theyll be great mates in life!
My guess for you Lamb is one of each tho or maybe 2 boys...

Ive totally gone off sweet stuff but we have been told at my scan last week two girlies! so you never know! :flower:

Ooh really?! haha its mad isnt it what they say V what actually they are, ive heard alsorts off all different people ill be glad to just know for real! My friends Auntie told me if your having fraternal theres a 75 percent chance theyre one of each, then my hospital twin clinic lady said thats not true its 50 50 as any other babies would be, just depends what sperm got there first, just cos a boy one got to one doesnt make a girl one get to the other any more. then ive heard the savoury/sweet thing, then the carrying forward/going wide thing....crazy isnt it!

im all bump - as you will have all seen from my pics, which ive bn told i look like im a carryin a boy, yet im having two girls. mind ive loved sweets and anything sugary/sweet whilst with finn i wanted savoury.

and im a bit disapointed ive not bn that hormonal, i thought two girls would have made me into a right nut job but ive bn super laid back!!

Here is an up to date twin bump pic from me. Its from this morning - i'm now 26+3 :)

x

Attachments

• 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
My 17 weeks bump shot:

Attachments

• 17ws.jpg
    17ws.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
Ooh Dee lookin good! this is my 18wk bump, gettin there ever so slightly each week now haha :happydance:

Attachments

• 18wks.jpg
    18wks.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
Mine is also huge compared to your Lambchops! This is my 6th pregnancy though (3 losses) I am using that as an excuse! :flower:

I have reached 20weeks and I havent taken a pic as of yet, but I did measure around my belly button and today it was 41inchs...ITS HUGE and I feel like the girls are really low down..I will try and get a pic this week. Everyone is looking good

Woah! 41" already, you do have a good sized bump! Yay for 20 weeks :) I grew really fast at your stage and have now hardly grown in the last month (thank goodness!) Looking foward to seeing a pic!

Wowzers Dee!!! Good growth! Do you know what you started out at?

My 27w growing belly!!! :) :happydance:

Attachments

• 599280_10151071324835730_1616744327_n.jpg
    599280_10151071324835730_1616744327_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 539812_10151071316710730_1030375540_n.jpg
    539812_10151071316710730_1030375540_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 49
Here's my 31 week bump, measuring 41 weeks.

Attachments

• 31 weeks2.jpg
    31 weeks2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe