Twin bumps??

You two are both looking great! Still managing a smile (or is it a grimace)!

The 1st two photos are me right now at 34 weeks with singlet on, then 2nd one singlet up,
and the 3rd one with singlet up is me at 31+4, (not much difference in growth at all)!

Attachments

• 34 weeks singlet on.jpg
    34 weeks singlet on.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 31+3 week.jpg
    31+3 week.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 50
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/74516cee.jpg

Looking lovely arj. I'm afraid my bump is growing exponentially. Oy!! 19 weeks

My 14 week twin bumparoo :D

Attachments

• 14weeks(1).jpg
    14weeks(1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 14weeks(2).jpg
    14weeks(2).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 14weeks(3).jpg
    14weeks(3).jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 14weeks(4).jpg
    14weeks(4).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
OMG arj and WTB you are both getting enormous! At least since I last saw you both. Amazing! Jogami yours is so cute and still quite big for 14 weeks. Mine was large at that stage too but I seemed to stop growing at nearly 30 weeks! Serrrrrrrious bump envy here :( So excited for you all!

I'm a plus size mommy-to-be. But being preggo with triplets at 14wks 3 days, I can definitely see a difference. :happydance:

Attachments

• 236.jpg
    236.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
You all are looking so good! I love coming to this thread to check out the bump updates. I have not taken a pic this week, but here is mine from last week at 14w 3d. I feel like it has looked the same for about 3 weeks now. I am up about 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost 7 pounds in the 1st weeks so my total gain I guess is 10 pounds. Oh, and the other night I weighed myself right before bed, then 1st thing in the morning and lost 5 pounds of just water weight! That seems crazy! My husband didn't believe me.
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d922b3127ccef0d37ff76f3800000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

You are quite similar to me at 15 weeks! Defintinely no hiding it now if you are wearing tight clothes.
I believe you about the 5lbs over night, I used to do the same thing! Every night I'd lose 2kg just by weeing, then randomly I didnt hardly wee for two days and stacked on 3kg and kept it on! Must have gone straight to the amniotic sac..

Lovely pics ladies, you look fab!!

25 weeks tomorrow and I'm starting to look like a single full termer. I've also gained 28lbs :blush:

30 weeks!!
Starting to really feel it....

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 30 weeks shirt up.jpg
    30 weeks shirt up.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 47
Great bumps ladies, can't believe I'm saying this but I actually really miss my twin bump after looking at yours!!

Hey ladies im getting ready to take my 19wk bump pic tomorrow for here but popped in to say i found out on monday that I am team......double PINK!! So yeh, savoury/sweet is a myth for deffo haha my girlies cant get enough of the savoury stuff!

Ah!! Yay!! Congrats lambchops!! We were getting concerned about you!! Can't wait for your new bump pic.

I know Ive been totally up the wall, a family friend passed away and my OH has been in peices and weve had so much running round to do outside of work i feel like i just havent had a minute in the last week to sit down and take it all in! but ahh i am sitting here now with my feet up, chilling and had to get my news up! haha

Congrats Lambchops, another team pink :kiss: sorry about the family friend x

Congrats Lambchops, another team pink :kiss: sorry about the family friend x

Aw thankyou :hugs: So yeah another little set of girls! Dunno now if mine are fraternal or identical till they arrive as the songographer said it all depends when the egg spilt, if it did, or if it was 2 eggs. A boy girl combo would have made me definately fraternal but we wont know now till birth i guess. Im still going with fraternal though as my mum and her twin are fraternal and its that what passes on isnt it, so ill go with that!

:happydance: Yay Lamb, I thought it was going to be double pink! My guess is fraternal too because of your mum being a twin, congratulations!!!!

Goody you definitely are getting a sizable bump now! What are you measuring?

Traskey I started looking 'full term size with a singleton' at 25 weeks, and now Im way passed it! Good weight gain tho, good for babies :)

Congratulations lamb chop on team double pink :dance:

Goody, your bump pic is beautiful!

woohoo more girls!!!!

have u bought any pink yet???

ohhhh yeh! haha a few cute little bits! we're still doing the nursery pretty neutral like whites and creams with hints of pinks in the decor but we've been today and bought a few pink and frilly little things and some lovely white shawls with pink ribbon trimming for their carrycots! so exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->