Twin bumps??

awwww!!! ive nothing left to buy. ha ha. good job really ive less than 3wks left.

my nursery is cream with pink accents too. i love it. keep popping in for a look

do u have any names picked????

Congrats lambchops on team pink!! I can't wait til I know what mine are!

Here is my pic from 3 weeks ago and from today for comparison.
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d924b3127ccef0df77e83c9800000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2d924b3127ccef0de619e9d9900000030O08GcuGblm2B7efDw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Aww, what a fantastic bump San Fran. You are really starting to bloom :D

awwww!!! ive nothing left to buy. ha ha. good job really ive less than 3wks left.

my nursery is cream with pink accents too. i love it. keep popping in for a look

do u have any names picked????

Well my OH has picked the name Hope out as its the name of our friend who passed away last week and she was a big influence in his life and its because of her me and him are together to cut a long story short so he's toying with calling one Hope or having it as a middle name, think its gonna be a first to be honest as weve liked the name Victoria to go as a middle name for it, he's leaving the other name up to me, so need to pick something nice and girly but still traditional enough to go with Hope if he sticks with it as a first name.

Heres my 19wk bumpy!

Attachments

• 19wks.jpg
    19wks.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Hope is a beautiful name especially since it has a lot of meaning to you two! Your bump is so cute and petite! Looks a lot lower than mine. What is the old wives tale about low bump or high?

Hope is a beautiful name especially since it has a lot of meaning to you two! Your bump is so cute and petite! Looks a lot lower than mine. What is the old wives tale about low bump or high?

Haha i just googled it to see and apparenty 'high and wide' = girl 'low and narrow'= boy.

Im having 2 girls and im pretty low right now so im guessing thats all it is just an old wives tale!

Great looking belly's girls!!

Sorry about the loss of your friend lamb. Congrats on team pink!!!! YAY!

I love the name Hope! :) What about Hope and Faith?

How is everyone feeling?

Great looking belly's girls!!

Sorry about the loss of your friend lamb. Congrats on team pink!!!! YAY!

I love the name Hope! :) What about Hope and Faith?

How is everyone feeling?

Aw thank you! Yeh i do like the name Faith but in church last week at the funeral they read about 2 stories from some bit in the bible (excuse my religious dumbness lol) and kept saying about faith hope and love and i think id keep thinking of that! Plus as you can tell im not very religious lol so Im gonna have to have a good old think! I love love love the name Anais, and Esme, and Ava but what ill end up picking i have no clue!!

So sleepy and irritable today feeling a bit puffed up, tired and achey so im lying on the couch! hows everyone else doin?

heres my bump i took bout half an hr ago after gettin out of bath and my poor feet and ankles:cry::cry:

2012-07-07 19.29.13.jpg

2012-07-07 19.30.16.jpg

I'm having a horrible day. Each day gets worse and worse. I am so incredibly sore, I ache every where, it's hard to get up, walk, everything. I broke down crying this morning so poor DH knew how bad it has gotten. I am completely miserable. The doctor I saw on Monday said she would let me go to 39 weeks. She is out of her mind. On Monday, whatever doctor I see will be creating a plan that I agree with, and putting it in my chart so all the doctors are on the same page. My lower back aches, I am having period cramps, still contracting, just plain miserable.

I hope everyone else is feeling better than me! lol

ah kc i could have wrote that at the beginning of this wk. i was so miserable-id hardly slept, even sitting up in bed brought acid into my mouth from heartburn, i was in agony with my feet and legs and felt like i was unable to walk properly as i was so heavy. then my back and sciatica pains were kicking in not to mention the pressure pains down below. my hubby kept saying-just cry itll make u feel better, but i thought if i started id not stop. i was ready to take myself off to delivery and scream-GET THEM OUT!!!!

but as the wk has went on and ive had a bit more sleep, i feel better. ive managed to get a pair of shoes that fit and that has made a massive difference. i had a haircut and its made me look fresher, so much so people have said im glowing. and im now counting down my days.

its totally normal to feel like shit!!!!!!!

Yowie!! You are doing so well FM!! :hugs:

thank you, my bump is gettin very low, it actually creases near my knicker line.

my feet are awful tho. but theyve checked my bp and urine and all is good. just a lot of extra fluid.

Fidget youre doin amazing, that bump is impressive!!! your poor lil feet though! Glad you feel a bit refreshed and perked up though, on countdown now!! its exciting!

Aw KC sorry you feel so bad, like Fidget said it sounds like you need a proper big rest and maybe you might feel a little bit better. Now OH knows how you are feeling get him to spoil you and make sure your properly rested and chilled an hopefully youll start feelin a lil bit better soon! xxx

my poor feet are only a teeny size 4 too so its like walkin on stumps!!

ive had to remove my wedding rings too, which makes me feel bad.

yip on countdown. i still cant believe ive got this far and im still managing to get about.

ah kc i could have wrote that at the beginning of this wk. i was so miserable-id hardly slept, even sitting up in bed brought acid into my mouth from heartburn, i was in agony with my feet and legs and felt like i was unable to walk properly as i was so heavy. then my back and sciatica pains were kicking in not to mention the pressure pains down below. my hubby kept saying-just cry itll make u feel better, but i thought if i started id not stop. i was ready to take myself off to delivery and scream-GET THEM OUT!!!!

but as the wk has went on and ive had a bit more sleep, i feel better. ive managed to get a pair of shoes that fit and that has made a massive difference. i had a haircut and its made me look fresher, so much so people have said im glowing. and im now counting down my days.

its totally normal to feel like shit!!!!!!!

Oh I could go on and on! The heartburn... I feel like it's burning up my throat! It hurts so bad! My little Baby A is so low that when she kicks, she hits something in there that causes a shooting pain and I pretty much yelp every time. She also kicks my sciatic nerve which makes my leg give out. Baby B on the other hand is up in my ribs, causing more pain, and makes it very hard to breath. I feel like I have to pee constantly, even though I don't have to. Bed rest is not helping either. I just get board, feel miserable, look miserable, and feel gross from laying around all the time. When I do try to get up and do something, I lose all energy within minutes and can't even stand up. It's horrible.

It's so nice to be able to talk to other ladies about this since we're all going through it together and you all understand it. I can't believe you only have 17 days left. Lucky!!!!! That has really come up fast. I can't wait to hear all about it! I"l be having a c-section as well, bc both babies decided to turn breech. But that's ok with me.

yeh im fine with a section too.

im a bit concerned with how my belly will be after it as its alot of flesh to go back down.

i dont envy u bein on bed rest, i get bored so easily too, as much as i love my bed i like to be out n about too. yr 32 wks now?? honest it will fly from now on.

I feel sorry for all the new twin-pregnant mums reading this thread, knowing their impending fate!!!!!!

I'll just join in and say yup, the heartburn is nasty, its a midnightly routine to wake with acid rising up and having to get up and take tablets for it, in between 3 hourly toilet stops. The turning over in bed is a work out in itself, and the backache and swelling and weight gain and increased blood volume make just walking around hard work.
Yesterday I was sitting at the computer and my heart was going 124 bpm, for no reason! I felt like I was going to keel over!
Braxton Hicks make me faint and dizzy and need to lean on something, and the blocked up nose and watery vaginal discharge are annoying too. Not to mention my new stretch marks.

Oh and I have a pile/hemorrhoid that I got from iron tablets that is painful and bleeds if things get too blocked up. :( SO glamorous!

My kids are on holiday and I have been out and about every day tearing around for the last week, so my house is trashed and I have no energy to clean it! Hoping I dont go into labor cos Id be embarrassed for anyone to see it!

FM those feet are ridiculous! Don't you want to submerge them permanently in a bowl of icy water?! And your bump has definitely dropped, but isn't looking much bigger.

KC you poor thing, you sound like you have it rough! Specially with those contractions still happening and the sciatic nerve, two things that I havent had (touch wood). Have you gained a lot of weight yet?

I feel sorry for all the new twin-pregnant mums reading this thread, knowing their impending fate!!!!!!

I'll just join in and say yup, the heartburn is nasty, its a midnightly routine to wake with acid rising up and having to get up and take tablets for it, in between 3 hourly toilet stops. The turning over in bed is a work out in itself, and the backache and swelling and weight gain and increased blood volume make just walking around hard work.
Yesterday I was sitting at the computer and my heart was going 124 bpm, for no reason! I felt like I was going to keel over!
Braxton Hicks make me faint and dizzy and need to lean on something, and the blocked up nose and watery vaginal discharge are annoying too. Not to mention my new stretch marks.

Oh and I have a pile/hemorrhoid that I got from iron tablets that is painful and bleeds if things get too blocked up. :( SO glamorous!

My kids are on holiday and I have been out and about every day tearing around for the last week, so my house is trashed and I have no energy to clean it! Hoping I dont go into labor cos Id be embarrassed for anyone to see it!

FM those feet are ridiculous! Don't you want to submerge them permanently in a bowl of icy water?! And your bump has definitely dropped, but isn't looking much bigger.

KC you poor thing, you sound like you have it rough! Specially with those contractions still happening and the sciatic nerve, two things that I havent had (touch wood). Have you gained a lot of weight yet?

I do feel bad for all the new pregnant twin moms reading all this, but at least they won't be shocked when it happens! lol

I agree with the stuffy nose and discharge. I always feel like I'm leaking actual fluid. Very annoying!

I'm up to 40 pounds. It has been quickly piling on since I've been on bed rest. Not walking and moving around really helps the weight gain lol I was very shocked to see how much I weigh at my last appointment. I gained 4 pounds in 1 week!!! I keep reminding myself that there is 9 - 10 pounds of baby in there, along with both placentas, and double liquid for both babies. So hopefully most of it will come off quickly at birth.

kc i gained 7lb in a week, then two more two days later. not even funny!!

arj, my feet are ridiculous-they feel bruised to touch and when i scratch them it feels like sunburn. they throb too.

the scaitica at night is not funny. are anyone elses hips hurting when theyve lay on them too long?? mine are. heartburn has gone past funny!! its bloody infuriating-but mine do have hair-yeh!!!

my bump hasnt grown but has def dropped.

yip all the twin mums will look and say oh bloody hell-ha ha-but best to be prepared.

i think i can feel some trapped wind coming on in my chest too. oww!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->