Twin bumps??

You ladies are all looking awesome! I'll try to post a pic of my 16 week bump today (even though now I'm 16+4 haha).

Thanks girls- I feel massive right now!! :shrug:

Wtb- yes! but now, not only is it trouble breathing after eating, its also just plain trouble breathing period!! :haha:

Pammy- so you have 2 sacs but 1 placenta? I would have thought that is a bigger chance for ID babies? Idk though?!

Shan- as for the wedge, I WISH thats what I would have gotten... instead I got this big boppy body snuggle, n I hate it- $70- later!! :(

baby- can't wait to see the bump now!

trying- its hard to say... I still didn't even really have a bump at 12 weeks.. everyone is different, but when do you get an ultrasound?

Thanks girls- I feel massive right now!! :shrug:

Wtb- yes! but now, not only is it trouble breathing after eating, its also just plain trouble breathing period!! :haha:

Pammy- so you have 2 sacs but 1 placenta? I would have thought that is a bigger chance for ID babies? Idk though?!

Shan- as for the wedge, I WISH thats what I would have gotten... instead I got this big boppy body snuggle, n I hate it- $70- later!! :(

baby- can't wait to see the bump now!

trying- its hard to say... I still didn't even really have a bump at 12 weeks.. everyone is different, but when do you get an ultrasound?

I get my scan on Monday, I can't wait, I will keep you updated :) x

Yay lamb! They look great! I have never heard that the position of the placentas can determine fraternal or not?! I thought since we have 2 sacks, 2 placentas that we also had fraternals, however I was corrected by the Dr. that since there is 2 girls, they can indeed still be identical. Was that the ultrasound tech or your Dr. who told you that? You don't yet know what the sexes are, right?

It was the ultrasound lady, She seemed pretty adamant she knew they were fraternal haha but the proof will be in the poppin out i would imagine as ive got 2 of the same sex, 2 girlies so we'll see in about 16 weeks time! haha

You are looking fab!

Here is my 24Week pic with the girls, Finally got one taken today! Even tho I will be 24 weeks tomorrow

Attachments

• 24Weeks.jpg
    24Weeks.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
Amm- you look great!

Lamb- I hear ya! I really think mine are fraternal... but only time will tell!! :)

Amm-looks good! How are you feeling?

I am feeling pretty good. I think I am nesting early this time, as I have been cleaning mad and trying to get the girls room some what organized...but thats hard with one kid running around and a husband that doesnt want to help right now.
But we are planning a short trip to Chicago in a week and I cnt wait to go there!
How is everyone else feeling?

Not sleeping great, but the girls are still growing strong and holding on so no real complaints!

Im feeling fab the last few days, a few little aches have calmed down, ive been for my anatomy scan and all is well and im sitting in a little cloud of happiness and relief and excitement for the next few months!

Heres my 22wk today bump!

Attachments

• 22wks2.jpg
    22wks2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
Amm, glad you are feeling good! We move next weekend and I can't wait to start setting up our house and getting a nursery going. But most of that won't start till after my shower in September.

Lambchops, looks great! Glad your anatomy scan went well and all is going good!

Hiya ladies :hi:

This is the first time posting a bump pic but i woke up this morning and felt i looked pregnant rather than just a little bit fatter so thought i would post.

Here is my 13wks and 5 days bump

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/eec94578.jpg

Here's mine at 12 weeks. Finally starting to show "for real" :happydance:

Attachments

• 14w1d.jpg
    14w1d.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 10
Aw some cute little bumps comin on, one that bad boy starts theres no stopping it!! its gonna be out, out and OUT! Ive invested in a bump support band and pillow today i know im still only small but im feeling it already waking up now with the worst aches and cant get comfy on my sides at night for squashed kicks! The band feels sooooo nice!

I dont blame u LC. Im only 14 wks and its already starting to get uncomfy at night so im dreading it later on xx

Where did you get the band from Lambchops? Glad it brought you some relief, i had to laugh at you saying squashed side kicks, i get those too! :haha:

Cute new bumps coming along girls! Lamb, I SHOULD have gotten a support, I didn't and now I can't justify it with only about a month left?! LOL Personally I can't get comfy on my side anymore AT ALL!! :cry: All I can do at this point is sleep reclined... not fun cause I am always a side sleeper..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->