Twin bumps??

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/6655a505.jpg

Oooh discomfort. I'm there too. :haha:

23 weeks

Aww, looking fab wtb!! What are u measuring now? Anyone do a round the belly measure lately??

Looking gorgeous WTB :D Everyone has grown so much since I joined this thread!

Here is my 23 week bump. Feel uncomfortable and huge xx

Attachments

• 2012-07-31110724.jpg
    2012-07-31110724.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
18 weeks 1 day and starting to feel a bit stretched if I eat a lot and beggining to get a bit of pelvic/lower abdominal pain, overall starting to get a bit uncomfortable :haha: totally worth it tho ;)

Attachments

• 18weeks1day(1).jpg
    18weeks1day(1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 18weeks1day(2).jpg
    18weeks1day(2).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 18weeks1day(3).jpg
    18weeks1day(3).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
WTB, Hannah, Jogami - looking great!

Jogami - Google stretches for round ligament pain. I think that is what the crotch/pelvic pain is. It mostly happens to me when I stand up, get in and out of the car or bed, or turn over in bed.

CaliGirl - I have measured. I wasn't tiny to begin with and right now I am about 40 inches at the belly button (seems scary to actually write it). I don't know what it was pre-pregnancy. The 1st time I measured was maybe at 13 or 14 weeks and it was 37 inches.

My belly button is looking really stretched and my old scar from having it pierced in college is moving upward a little and way more noticeable. My husband thinks it feels so strange!

This is from last week...

Attachments

• 18+.JPG
    18+.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
11 weeks...starting to stick out a bit!

Attachments

• photobucket-1196-1343442459135.jpg
    photobucket-1196-1343442459135.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Aww everyone is looking so FAB!! I love this thread.

WTB you look amazing at 23wks considering theres 3 in there! Its so exciting isnt it now a lot of the thread have now had their babies, that another group of us is fast expanding towards theirs! I know im expanding by the day it feels now! dunno bout you lot!

I am getting more uncomfortable by the day too lol :haha:

mines getting higher and higher too, it was hard to my belly button, now its all of a sudden crept up and up and now my belly is out there too, dunno where my belly buttons gone its sort of a little slit now and its hard to about halfway further up towards my boobs now! im now feeling slight movements and kicks above my belly button! only just but its above!

I am actually feeling better today. I was dealing with pelvic soreness and back pain and the pelvic soreness has subsided and its just the mid back now when I sit. I am going to enjoy this time as much as possible because I know its short lived.

6 hours til my gender/anatomy scan!!!

I am actually feeling better today. I was dealing with pelvic soreness and back pain and the pelvic soreness has subsided and its just the mid back now when I sit. I am going to enjoy this time as much as possible because I know its short lived.

6 hours til my gender/anatomy scan!!!

:happydance::happydance: ahhhh so exciting!!! you have to let us know as soon as you know hehe! hope everything goes perfectly for you!

I've reached 31 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its starting to feel like countdown now knowing that my twins could arrive at any point. Hopefully they'll stay where they are for at least another 4 or 5 weeks though!

Here is my 31 week twin bump....

x

Attachments

• 31 weeks side 2.jpg
    31 weeks side 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 25
17 weeks + 2 days with my Team Yellow twins. :)

Some days I feel like it looks FAR bigger than this - totally depends what I'm wearing and everything! I've gained about 10 lbs so far.

Attachments

• DSC_7764.jpg
    DSC_7764.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
Shan- you don't look at at all like you can possible be measuring 40 in around the belly?!!!

I am currently measuring just about 41in..

BBA- you belly is still little! enjoy while you can! LOL

BBH- we are exactly the same!! :happydance:lol- you look amazing, and tiny!! What are you measuring around the belly now? How big are you babies measuring? Also curious how ofter do you now get growth scans? I'm hoping mine stay in for another 4-5 also.. I haven't packed my bags yet, prob should do that?! My last growth scan was at 29w3d and they were 2lb12oz and 3lb5oz

CaliGirl: Small for now, hehe :) I feel like it grows by monsterous amounts every single day lol! At our growth scan yesterday (17 + 2) they weighed 7 oz and 8 oz! :)

Cali - I definitely measure 40 in around at the belly button. Crazy how you are only 1 inch bigger than me and soo much further along! I was a size 8-10 to begin with. Size 29 jeans normally and my maternity jeans are 30s and a little roomy which is good.

My babies are about 10 oz each...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->