twin mamas to be when are you due and what/who are you having?

Fantastic news robinson, huge congratulations on the arrival of Cora and Camille! I hope baby A's stay in NICU is short. :hugs:

Had my twins, will update as soon as poss XXXX

oh wow calm that was unexpected! congratulations :) hope you are all doing well cant wait for an update xx

huge congratulations, robinson & calm on the delivery of your twins! Wow!!! I'm 35wk4 today and can't imagine holding them yet. Hope all 4 babies are doing well!

and congrats on team double blue, shell

afm, i'm pretty much bed-bound now until the end. it's just too painful (back & SPD) to stand for more than 2-3 minutes; super hard to get back up the stairs if I go down; the SPD pain is the worst I've ever felt; i get contractions if I'm up and about for more than a few minutes. anyway, just hanging in there! :) It is my birthday, today, and having my 2 1/2 & 1 1/2 yr old sons up on mommy's bed unwrapping my gifts and telling me happy birthday totally made my day! I super hate being stuck in bed, but the toddlers made the pain & isolation melt away for a short while. :cloud9:

who is left in here who is getting close to term or is already term?

Happy Birthday Fides! Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time, not long now! I'm hoping to keep mine in for another 5-6 weeks, fingers crossed.

Hope you have a lovely birthday :hugs:

calm- congrats can't wait for the update hope you are all doing well.

fides- Happy Birthday it has to be so hard to be completely bed ridden glad your kiddos made your day :) Just a couple more weeks to go and you won't be resting much at all I bet.

Calm - congratulations!!!! I hope they are both doing well. :D :hugs:

Fides, happy birthday! Stay in bed and bake those bubbas.

huge congratulations, robinson & calm on the delivery of your twins! Wow!!! I'm 35wk4 today and can't imagine holding them yet. Hope all 4 babies are doing well!

and congrats on team double blue, shell

afm, i'm pretty much bed-bound now until the end. it's just too painful (back & SPD) to stand for more than 2-3 minutes; super hard to get back up the stairs if I go down; the SPD pain is the worst I've ever felt; i get contractions if I'm up and about for more than a few minutes. anyway, just hanging in there! :) It is my birthday, today, and having my 2 1/2 & 1 1/2 yr old sons up on mommy's bed unwrapping my gifts and telling me happy birthday totally made my day! I super hate being stuck in bed, but the toddlers made the pain & isolation melt away for a short while. :cloud9:

who is left in here who is getting close to term or is already term?

Thanks you :)

Happy Birthday! :) Shame your stuck in bed, but hopefully it gives your little ones enough time to cook a little longer :) x

Hi all, due with twins October 16th, but OB would like to induce next week...a little frightened of that and trying everything I can to get them out myself, though I am only 37 weeks, at least they are full term now. I fee like I'm one of the few twin moms who have stayed pregnant this long.

congrats on reaching 37 weeks!! amazing job!! :thumbup:

I've been told i'll be induced by 37+2 if i haven't had them already - hope you can get them moving along on your own first :) x

xxshellsxx: congrats on being double team blue!!

fides: Sorry about all the pain.... I can imagine how it is with two toddlers... I've got two and I also have mild SPD>...

Calm: WOw! I almost missed your post! COngrats!!1 :hugs:

robinson380: huge hugs and congrats!!! Way to go on birthing! Hoping for a vaginal birth too here :D

Speaking of lady parts.... I have been feeling a lot of tenderness/ swelling down there in the perineal area. I had stitches there from DD2 and now wondering if this is why I am feeling the tenderness? Also, my boys are head down and weighing about 3 lbs.

Just praying that they stay in there longer, esp. with the possibility of one needing surgery :pray:

Hope everyone is feeling ok!

awww how beautiful :flower::flower: Perfection in a picture i love it x

Hi all, due with twins October 16th, but OB would like to induce next week...a little frightened of that and trying everything I can to get them out myself, though I am only 37 weeks, at least they are full term now. I fee like I'm one of the few twin moms who have stayed pregnant this long.

How did things go with you Jac? Hoping all is well and you are holding your babies in your arms :thumbup:

Beautiful & lovely picture robinson380

Our girls were born two weeks ago at 36wks6days, weighing 6lbs8oz and 7lbs13oz. They were mo/Di, so the size difference happened suddenly in the last three weeks. They continued to score great on NSTs, and scored 8/8s on BPPs but we felt it was time. :) they are so beautiful and we are all in love!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn294/asplendidtime/gregboo/7427a2f6-1172-491b-92a0-968def02ea45_zps80cbc2b5.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 6
Nessah - that's GREAT news that they're both head-down - hope they stay that way!

LOVE the pics!!!! congratulations, ladies!!

afm - my laptop slipped off the bed and i had to order a replacement part - i was w/o laptop for waaaaay too long for someone stuck in bed in pain all day, lol. :haha: anyway, we're just in the waiting game (which I hate) - cervix high and closed. at our scan this week, neither baby was lower - they're bobbing side by side, one breech and one head-down. the stress of the breech one dropping first is really weighing on me - trying to avoid a c-sec recovery when i'll have 4 young ones needing mommy up and about. although, honestly, even if the head-down one drops first, I don't know how i'm going to manage a vaginal birth when i'm already in so much pain to begin with. we'll see how it goes.

snowyfairest- congrats they are gorgeous.

fides- glad your still hanging in there I am sure they will be coming soon and hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->