twin mamas to be when are you due and what/who are you having?

So precious, Seoul. It's lovely to get those boosts of excitement after scans!

Calm, big hugs. You're doing so well. Keep baking, mama!!

MamaMac123: Huge congratulations!! They look beautiful and you do too! Glowing mama!
Great job and so happy they are healthy :)

HI ladies! Great to hear all of you are doing well :)

I've been MIA for a bit.
Pregnancy is going alright- except for the aches and pains- :(
Also got some upsetting news about TWIN B having lots of heart issues... We should know our birth plan in a couple of weeks but it's looking really scary.
The good news is they are both measuring well and are on track.

Keep my babies in your thoughts and prayers... I am overburden with worry but also praying for a miracle.

Hugs to you all!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers nesSAH. I am surprised that they found these issues so late in your pregnancy, how worrying for you :(

Thinking of you Nessah! Its so overwhelming but wishing on the best for your little one :)

Best of luck with everything Nessah - glad they're on top of the issues already and will have a plan in place. Big hugs!

beautiful 3D pics, Seoul!!

:hugs: nessah - hope everything's okay

I will be induced on Wednesday or Friday due to my platelet levels dropping. I will not know until bloodwork results on Tuesday! Last check my platelets were at 96000. 100000 is the cutoff point to be able to get an epidural. My dr has started me on prednisone which brings up platelet levels in some women. Fingers crossed! The thing I am worried about the most is if I have to have a c-section I will be have to put under with general anesthesia and will be out during the delivery!! So many unknowns.

Do any of you have this issue?

Hope everything goes well with your induction robinson x

ok ladies....

We are having.....

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/boyrevealresize_zpsc2442bbd.jpg

We both were convinced there was one pink in there so both had an 'oh no pink' moment for a split second, but we're over the moon with our prefect, very bouncy, baby boys! Serious business of trying to find names now lol Both measuring perfect with no concerns for either of them which we are very grateful for!

Very funny moment when we were watching them after all the measurements were done, They are both head to the right and legs to the left and we were sat watching them kick each other! :dohh: Fighting already! lol So cute to see them waving and rubbing their eyes, we got very few pictures, but i have a scan every 4 weeks now so next will be 13th October :) x

xxshellsxx, big congrats on your double blue team, best team in the world :haha: everyone predicted I would have one of each, and it was a bit of a shock when they said 2 boys too, more than anythi because before it all seemed so abstract that I think anything they said would have shocked me to be honest. Beautiful pics and they do really remind me of my scan pics. My boys kick each other sometimes too, though twin2 is much more "aggressive" than his brother X

It's amazing to watch them doing that on the screen! We had a great sonographer who just let us watch them once all the measurements were done, one flipped right over and looked like he was kneeling face down lol

Both placentas are posterior and high too! :thumbup:

That's great about the placentas! And so cool you got to watch them so much.

My baby girls are here! Born 9/21 at 7:38 and 7:43 both vaginally! My water broke at 11:30 am. Baby a is in the nicu being treated for possible late term ttts. Baby b is healthy. Will update other details later :). Cora and Camille...

Congratulations! Beautiful names :flower: How many weeks were you at birth? X

Aww congratuations so happy both are here safely, hoping Baby A is back with you soon xx

Congrats robinson hope baby A gets out of the NICU soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->