twin mamas to be when are you due and what/who are you having?

Mamamac yes I've read stories of that hand up there too! I think it's great to keep your options open. I have a dd, and although labor lasted really long, it wasnt all that bad, but I was medicated.
My sister had such quick labors that she never needed medication. I just know myself and I'm a scaredy!

Hi ladies! Glad to see you all doing okay, the last few weeks are really hard. Mmy twins are almost 4 months and I won't lie, pregnancy was a breeze compared to this, not that I don't love being a twin mom its just so much work! So brace yourselves ��. I had a c-section and it was horrible, I had such complications and with twins it isn't easy as you need to recover. I didn't have a chance to really enjoy their first month. Its really a great experience and it gets easier as they grow. Good luck with your births its going to be such a rollercoaster ride ����

I'm glad the experience is improving a little at least, ibelieveitwil :hugs:

Had my doc apt and ultrasound yesterday. Baby A is breech so unless she flips late in the game we are looking at a c section. Not sure how I feel about that but don't have much choice now.

Then today I've had a huge amount of mucus and tonight that mucus is streaked with blood. Pretty sure this is my losing my mucus plug. That means we are getting close! Could be days or weeks still but either way my body is preparing for labor. It's scary now it's so close!

Ooo mamamac thinking of you!! Exciting and scary all at the same time. Hope you can cook your little ones a few more weeks and A decides to flip back round :) x

Hey everybody...look who arrived VERY early!

image.jpg

Our little Baby Macs were born via c-section at 10:49 & 10:50 am September 10, 2014!

After posting about losing my mucus plug I began having some low back pain which got increasingly painful Andorra constant as the night went on. I barely slept it hurt so much. Called labor and delivery around 4:30 am and told them what was going on. They told me to try a hot shower to relieve the pain and see if it helped. While I was in the shower around 5 am my contractions started. I started timing and they were pretty regular. Every 5-6 mins and about 1-2 mins long. But my belly wasn't tightening so I wasn't sure if it really was contractions. But they had told me to come in if my back didnt settle down so I woke up DH and told him we needed to go in. We finished up some quick bag packing an by then they were 3 1/2 mins apart and 1 min 10 secs long each time. We hurried into the hospital. I was bleeding quite a bit by then and the nurse thought it was probably my uti hand cleared up and had gotten worse. But when they did a check we got a surprise...100% effaced and 4 cm dilated! There was no stopping it now! Baby Brooke was still breech so they hurried me in for C- section. I was pretty freaked out at how quickly it was all happening but the surgery went very smoothly and our babies came out a very surprising 6 lbs 8 oz & 5 lbs 9 oz!

They went straight to NICU but are doing great. I only get to see them for about 30 seconds in the OR and then I had to wait all day. DH spent a lot of time with them while I rested and finally at 10 pm I was allowed into a wheel chair to go see my babies. The pic is me holding them together for the first time! We feel very blessed that they arrived so healthy considering how early they decided to show up!

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your deliveries!!!!! Thanks for sharing the twin pregnancy journey with me!!!! <3

MamaMac

Oh wow congratulations mamamac! ! Wasnt expecting that when I logged in :) keep us posted how you're all doing if you get a chance xx

Congratulations mamamac! They look FANTASTIC! I'm so glad that even though everything was hectic you all fared so well! Great job mama!!!

Aw, they are gorgeous!!! congrats Mamamac!!!

Congrats Mamamac so excited for you. They are adorable glad you guys are doing well and hope they let you guys out of the hospital soon :)

The title of this thread always makes me laugh, the "what/who are you having bit". I keep expect someone to say: "I'm having a chicken and a kitten" :haha:

Hahaha, that reminds me of this:

https://i.imgur.com/F7fq0.jpg

Hi ladies just wanted to share the most recent pic of my little ones. I have felt so huge and uncomfortable and just grouchy lately and then I got to see their faces today and I realized it is all worth it. We are so in love can't wait for them to arrive and all the craziness to begin.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1410934838785.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1410934838785.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Lovely pics Seoul, I never did have a 3D scan, your babies are beautiful! We will get there and as you say it will be so worth it XXX

Calm, how are you doing? Not long to go now, are you managing ok? I'm finding every day activities a struggle now and wonder how I'm going to get through the next 6-8 weeks!

Seoul - beautiful pics!

X

Calm, how are you doing? Not long to go now, are you managing ok? I'm finding every day activities a struggle now and wonder how I'm going to get through the next 6-8 weeks!

Seoul - beautiful pics!

X

Well, its not easy I have to say. To be honest what I cope worst with is the food aversions and nausea, so not eating well and feeling sick a lot of the time. Then getting around is very hard, I'm huuuge, already been told by doctors I'm measuring big even for twins and my gestation (even though the rest of me is thin). The twins are big, especially twin2, so sometimes feels like my legs are going to give way with the weight. But there are moments when its okay and I cope a lot better, depends on the day, the moment of the day. How are you doing? X

I'm mostly good thanks. Like you I have moments when the weight seems hard to bear, I find it can push down and getting anywhere is a struggle. I've got into a routine of doing my work/chores in the morning whilst I have the most energy and just relaxing, watching a bit of tele, sleeping and sewing in the afternoons! I love being pregnant with twins and feel so lucky, but it does takes its toll on your body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->