Twins-20 Week U/S

A

amjon

We had our 20 week U/S this morning. The boys were extra active, but still cooperative for the most part. The tech said if she didn't like their position she would just wait a minute because they would move. Baby A was breech, then transverse, then vertex, then breech again (and I'm sure plenty others in between when she was looking at his brother ;) ). I think we may need to get a few playpens for these little monkeys when they come out. We go back again in 2 weeks and the tech said it's very likely they would try 3D then. :)

Attachments

• 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 19
  • BabyA20weeks.jpg
    BabyA20weeks.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 16
  • BabyB20weeks.jpg
    BabyB20weeks.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
Yay congrats! So happy for you, the pictures are beautiful. You deserve this and so much more! Hopefully the next 20 weeks soar by!

Congrats on the boys! I've read if you eat a little bit of candy your babies will move more than usual. Gorgeous pictures!

Huge congrats on lovely healthy boys :) mine seem to keep their heads together which means one transverse and one head down.

Huge congrats on lovely healthy boys :) mine seem to keep their heads together which means one transverse and one head down.

They were like that at one point (I have one shot of both of their heads). They both moved so much though. We were there for a 90 minute appointment and the majority of it she was checking one thing or another, so we saw them quite a bit today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->