Two Under Two 2014!

I went to have my nuchal test on Wednesday, and the ultrasound lady said i was only 10w1d. it immediately got me a little worried as that would mean i found out i was pregnant at 3 weeks, with an instantly dark afternoon hpt and hcg of 657. Obviously baby is smaller than it should be. this happened to me last year, and i lost the baby :-\
Only a little worried, but it's still there...

Yeah thanks. i have another two weeks to wait for a repeat ultrasound.
This pregnancy is definitely high risk, but at this stage i prefer to believe the ultrasound lady was mistaken. She was about thirteen, and spent very little time with us. It makes me feel better if i blame her.

Hi bili!

Omg ladies... I got hit with the most wicked morning sickness this morning. I heaved so bad and was nauseous from 7am til 2!!!!

Eeeek jaime that sucks!! But welcome to the worls of morning sickness lol... I had it about the same today! No fun!

I didnt have it with Blake. This is horrible and I am praying it was something I ate hahahaha

Doubt it lol... With her i felt like that from 6 weeks-15 weeks, never went away queesiness and vomiting everyday, they wanted to hospitalize me :/ it was terrrible! If it gets too bad dont be afraid to ask ur doc for zofran, it helped a lot! Oh and i didnt want to eat..at all!

Maybe it's a girl... I've had my worst ms with my girls...

So I went to the doctors to get my scan today and I am measuring 5.5 weeks. I ovulated late, but I still can't help but worry because I should be 6 to 7 weeks. My doctor also saw the heartbeat start flickering. I have to go back for another scan in 2 weeks.

Awe are u absolutely sure on dates? I never saw a heartbeat until exactky 6 weeks, so its possible they may have put the measurement thingies in the wrong spot... Prayers for u but im sure everything us fine!

A heartbeat is a great sign! Maybe you just ovulated or implanted a little late.
Honestly at that size though i can imagine they're frequently a few days off...

Don't worry VS! Its so early so next scan will be reassuring!

Thank you ladies I had the same issue with my daughter and now she's here.

Mind if I join?

I have a little one almost 17 months. Pregnant and due in feburary 2014. I'm still trying to get my head around the idea of two. We had decided on having another soon, and weren't preventing, just didn't expect to fall pregnant so quick.

Hows everyone feeling today?

I woke up at 3 am vomiting and then again at 9 am :(. Still nauseous.... Maybe this is another girl! Id be happy either way! Then ill yave two princesses! Just really want a boy for hubbies sake :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->