Two Under Two 2014!

Phineas i think i remember u from when i was pregnant last time too lol... Welcome everyone!

Does anyone think they know babys gender? Im just getting so many blue vibes this time! With ella i knew she was a girl from the beginning!!

I think I remember you too Phineas!!! Wow!!! you are going to have two under one!!!! Congrats!!!

Nikki - I have no vibes yet! I kinda feel like it may be a girl, BUT my husband has FOUR brothers and no sisters and his dad had 5 brothers and no sisters and his aunt has FIVE boys and no girls!!!!

Lol awe! I hope its a girl for you guys! :) looks ike ur family can use some lol.

Jaime i had a scan at 5,6( to check for hb) and at 8+5 for bleeding! I go next week on tuesday for my 12 week scan! So crazy!

I'm wondering when I should go for a scan... I don't want to go too early because before Blake I had a scan at 7 weeks that showed baby measuring at 6 weeks which turned into a miscarriage so I don't want to go too early in case that happens... I'm thinking 8 weeks

I don't have any gender vibes and didn't last time either! Aaaa I can't wait for a scan, 12 weeks seems a lifetime away! I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to make it "official" and I'm hoping they'll send me for an early scan as I am a bit confused about my dates. Basically my last period was really light and super short and I'm wondering whether it was really a period at all or if I was already pregnant... I which case I am a little worried that there was any bleeding at all... Argh 1st tri has too may worries!

I'm back to! :) 7mo (crawling and standing boy)
Positive hpt yesterday. Haven't told oh yet. Doctors appointment wednesday & dating scan on the 2nd Sep as I have no idea how far along I am.

Congrats to ladies joining! The tiredness hit me HARD the past few days, I think it's safe to call it a solid preganancy lol.

Hey ladies... sitting here doing a glucose tolerance test and just chucked... oops!! Not telling them... there's no way i'm going through this again!!

Hey ladies... sitting here doing a glucose tolerance test and just chucked... oops!! Not telling them... there's no way i'm going through this again!!

Not looking forward to this again! In Australia we HAVE to do the 2 hour test now.

Does anyone mind if I join? I know I wasn't pregnant when a lot of you were. My LO just turned a year the beginning of august. This baby was a surprise, DH still unhappy about it. I haven't been seen yet, as me and my DH haven't come to an agreement on where to go *sigh* stressed is an understatement. :dohh:

Does anyone mind if I join? I know I wasn't pregnant when a lot of you were. My LO just turned a year the beginning of august. This baby was a surprise, DH still unhappy about it. I haven't been seen yet, as me and my DH haven't come to an agreement on where to go *sigh* stressed is an understatement. :dohh:

Hey AC. My OH told me I'd have to move out if I got pregnant again. (I haven't told him yet) this morning I hinted at it and all he said was "better not be cause you'll be shipping out" so not looking so swell for me :(

You're in Australia too? I'm in Melbourne, where are you?
This is my third time with gestational diabetes. I was really hoping they'd take my word that I've been getting high readings, but no i still have to do the test... revolting!!

Im 400km north of Perth, Geraldton :)
Shocking doctors you'd think they'd get the point!

Oh nice, warm!! It's so cold here atm that I've gone out in my ugg boots... Blerk!
Do you think your oh will follow through? Were you born in 93?

Oh nice, warm!! It's so cold here atm that I've gone out in my ugg boots... Blerk!
Do you think your oh will follow through? Were you born in 93?

Still gets freezing here at night time though! I've broken the uggies out on a few occasions this winter. Well I just messaged him and asked when he wanted me to leave to which he replied necer chicken I love u. So i messaged back and said you do realise what I'm saying font you haha. Then hesaid yeah I'm really f@#$&! Now ha.
So I'm assuming it's all good.

Yes born in 93, so I'm 20. Young, yes. But at least were organised, own our house and cars etc partner has a good full time job and on a salary so he gets paid no matter what.
Worried about having two under two though! And telling family and friends.
I am hoping for a girl this time though fingers x!

Nikki because these two are close together I actually would like another girl. No real vibes yet, although I've been right the three times i guessed with my others.

Skye, youth is actually good with two close together! I had my first at 17 and second at 18. I loved it, and was better able to cope with sleep deprivation.
Welcome to everyone else!

I'd be happy for a girl or a boy, seeing as I already have a girl, I guess a boy would be nice for DH :) I know he secretly wanted LO to be a boy :haha: though if we have a girl we pretty much are set for way of clothes and all..

Ugh i already have diabetes and its a pain in the ass, my sugars are way low then way high, so frustrating and im so sensituve to my insulin.

Omg skye u too again! Lol. Wow!!

No crawling here yet...im getting a little anxious, she doesnt seem interested, she just loves to sit up and bend for objects, she hates being on her belly and tries to move on her belly but when she cant crawl, she screams.., oy vey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->