Two Under Two 2014!

Hey ladies hope ye all doing good :) positive vibes to all the early pregnancies xxx

I'm away for the weekend and DD is so tormented being in a different bed. Had a 3 hour wake up this morning which is def not like her. And took her 25 mins to settle for bed tonight. I've no problem lying with her but I refuse to wheel her in the buggy or carry her around so it was a long night for us. Up in bed now myself and praying I can drop off early enough... Doubt full! Brutal heartburn tonight (stupid diet coke).
I've also gotten a lovely dose of thrush :(

10 weeks left woohoo :)

Can I join.

DD is 12 months and this LO due end of March 2014.

Ms has started for me again, so back to zofran. At least it's stopped the vomiting!

X

Hi all sorry haven't been around had sister in laws wedding :)
Still a whole week till my dating scan :/ impatient!

No boy name ideas.. like Stella for a girl though!

Wish I only had 10 weeks left phineas! :haha: Mind you I suppose I've got more like 18 left, I'm guessing my waters will go arond 36 weeks like they did with my first 2.

Feeling really good now, lots more energy and Nate has started kicking loads. I've been going to bed early just so I can lie there and feel him :cloud9:

I cant wait for the kicking and rolling! Feels forever away!!

12 weeks today!! Whoa!

I'm sure it'll come round soon enough for you! I felt my second move a lot sooner than my first :)

Congrats on 12 weeks!

I'm feeling normal! Not at all pregnant! I've had little waves of nausea but even that seems to be going away... Makes me nervous :( HURRY UP SCAN!

Nausea is starting to hit more like waves of nausea since yesterday. I had no nausea with my daughter hopefully it doesn't get to bad.

Hey Skye, have you told OH yet?

Yes I have, he's not to bothered by it thank god.
You ladies are lucky. Through my last pregnancy I was so sick.. and again this time to
Constantly nauseas & throwing up this morning :'(

Glad ur oh is ok with it Skye

Oddly I felt DS at 16 weeks, DD at 10 weeks but this one not till 16! Hmmm wonder if this is a sign its a boy ha! Just in doing my GTT here now. Last set of bloods in 10 mins. Really am lucky with my amazing kids. They r being excellent. DD musta been exhausted from not sleeping all weekend she went 10-6.30 this morning. (Usually down at 8, but missed daddy too much so was snuggling him!)

Struggling bad now with bump messing with my sex life! Positions r getting super uncomfy and starting to feel pressure down there too so that's not helping... Yup over pregnancy now lol

I have been so damn nauseous... ughh......... I slept most of yesterday away as well :(

Nausea and vomiting is still going strong, it wasnt ntil later in this pregnancy i started to get sick :/ no fun!

Has anyone had like daily upset stomach? My first pregnancy went off without a hitch but along with my tiredness I have had food aversion (like something sounds good, I make it, don't want it anymore) and feel like I am sick to my stomach.

All in my head or can this be my second bean?:shrug:

I first started out with upset stomach and then wanting food, getting it, and then not wanting it! Both of my pregnancies were this way. Except this time it didnt kick in til later!

Yup still like that at 30 weeks! All I want is potatoes veg and chicken.. So bad! I make it and nearly vomit at the thought of eating it! Can't wait to eat healthy again!

So had my 12 week ultrasound today and the NT fold measured 1.27 which is excellent! Heartbeat 167bpm... and the picture looks exactly like mt DD so I am saying another girl! :)

we find out the sex in 4 more weeks at an early anatomy scan so we are super excited!! :)

Ive been eating like poop this entire pregnancy! Hoagies, chips, but oh well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->