Two Under Two 2014!

Yay nikki! U must be so excited! I still feel girl even tho bump/skull guesses guess boy! It just doesn't 'feel' right thinking boy... And I feel mean saying that cause what if it is a boy ill feel super mean!

Ladies! I just got back from my doctors appointment and I am shocked to say I am 2 months along!!! I thought I was barely a month!

Heartbeat 176bpm and everything looks great! I guess I shouldn't feel so bad that I am getting my belly, I'm farther along than I thought!:happydance:

Oh wow thats awesome! So 8 weeks?! Did u miss two periods or did u not have any from breastfeeing? Lol.

Oh wow thats awesome! So 8 weeks?! Did u miss two periods or did u not have any from breastfeeing? Lol.

No periods lol. Wow, this is so crazy! My baby will be 15 months when this one is born. I'm so excited! Hmmm, now boy or girl? Are you showing yet?

I was just thinking, a little worried... I was pregnant then on my birthday and had many a drinks that month. No sense in panicking now but now that's on my mind that I have been pregnant longer than I thought... Ugh.

Oh wow! Well thats great! Yea ella will be 14-15 months when this one is born since i will e induced at 38 weeks!

I was really bloated until 11 weeks but it has leveled out and im not showing yet.... I wonder if it will take me 20 weeks to show again this time?!

Still no idea how far along I am yet (dating scan on the 2nd :) ), my morning sickness started at 7 weeks last time so I guess I'm around that since I am ridiculously ill. Very bloated, sore boobs. Had lots of cramping but no spotting so I am safe for now I guess.

Woohoo for being further on! Love that! As for the drinks, there really is nothing u can do. U didn't know Hun so don't beat urself up!

I got my all clear for GD woop! No scan until 36 weeks... Boo! 6 more to wait! I started slimming world too! Aim is to loose 7 lb in 10 weeks. Anything else I'd be amazed at. But gotta member I'm in third tri and it mightn't be as easy as I want! (I lost 6 lb the first week on sw before!) it feels so so good back eating properly. I've ate more food in the last 3 days than in the last 2 weeks!

skye how far along do u think u are hun? hehe... not too far for the scan though! good luck!

ahhh phineas i am awful when it comes to eating, i had cravings for doritas and girl scout cookies and i went to walmart this morning because i needed them now!!! haha

ahhh phineas i am awful when it comes to eating, i had cravings for doritas and girl scout cookies and i went to walmart this morning because i needed them now!!! haha

Oh my, last night I thought wheat spaghetti, parasean cheese and tuna sounded good. My husband got Taco Bell after that. Yep, I ate it.:nope:

lmao! What i say is as long as every single day Im not stuffing my face to the brim, then its ok!. for dinner last night i actually got a chicken sandwhich which i needed at that moment but when I got it I wanted to just throw it up... i had a few bites and threw it out!

skye how far along do u think u are hun? hehe... not too far for the scan though! good luck!

I have no idea.. mayhe about 7 weeks I think :)

Ugh, supposed to be going away for a romantic weekend but currently lying on the floor dying from man flu. also covered in pimples.
Someone shoot me now!

Nikki u look teeny in ur pic tho so can get away with it! I'm struggling with the hole I had lost all my preg weight... And now going up again! I know it's part of what I signed up for but it's hard seeing them now going up again!

I feel like all I do is moan these days ha hate this stage! I get crabby from my aches and pains! Getting 2 hours sleep last night doesn't help lol

Hugs ssjad x it's hard trying to keep picking urself up x

Ohhhhhhh ssjad sorry u feel poopy!:(

Lmao phineas thats what im dealing w now! W ella i gained close to 50 lbs but lost 55 with her. I went to the doc the other day and the nurse was like, oh boy im sure the doc was happy w ur 50 lb weight gain and diabetes! I was just like....well it was mostly water bc about 30 of it was gone by 3 weeks pp! Then i had to tell her i gained 12 lbs already this pregnancy! She was like oh maybe u just hold lots of water! Which i do! But i do also eat like crap but shhhh...

Scan day today!!! Appointment is in one hour! Keep ya posted

Thanks! Went well!!! Bean is measuring 6 weeks 6 days with hb of 140 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->