Two Under Two 2014!

I looked up a gender predictor heart rate thing and it says for ultrasound at 7 weeks 140 is girl and 120 is boy! Guess I will see at my 12 week scan what the rate is! https://www.babybpm.com/

Our hb was 102 at 6+1! But at 12 week scan was 167 like ellas...i have a feeling its another girl as well!

Can I join?

We have a 16 month old daughter called Quinn and I'm nearly 19 weeks pregnant. A week until we find out what we're having! I have no feeling whatsoever this time.

And I'm still not showing at all!

Hi Caron, welcome :wave:

I wish I was showing a little less, I've suddenly got massive lol!

Omg i love the name quinn for a girl! We wanted to name this one quinn if it was a girl but ppl talked us out of it :mad:

Welcome Caron :) Quinn's a lovely name!

Scan in an hour.. can't keep down the water :(

7 weeks 2 days, due april 19th. Hb 150

Congratulations Skye! And welcome, Caron!
I have my second 12 week scan on Wednesday. Hopefully Bubby hasn't shrunk AGAIN!! When i rang the woman said don't drink water, it'll be an internal...!!! Well, never had an internal for a 12 week scan before... hope she's just mistaken! Doesn't instil much confidence in the place.

Welcome Caron!

Great news, Skye! We are due the same day!!!

Ssjad, they must be mistaken....

can I join, I have a 6 month old baby and I am 14 weeks pregnant, this baby is due on my son's 1st birthday. but because I had a emcs i'm not sure they'd actually let me go to my due date.

can I join, I have a 6 month old baby and I am 14 weeks pregnant, this baby is due on my son's 1st birthday. but because I had a emcs i'm not sure they'd actually let me go to my due date.

Wow that's so cool, 2 born on the same day!

Anyone else having really hard days where you wonder what you got yourself into? I'm soooooo tired I wanna sleep... having probs keeping my appetite up.
And I hafta wait a week and a half before I get a call from the nurse about my medical history.

I kinda feel like that sometimes, but I think that is just because i'm so sick of feeling tired all the time and feeling sick most of the day.

Yesssss ac! I literaly all weekend just slept and vomited! Headaches right after another and nothing is appealing... I want to go to sleep now but im pretty sure hubby will kill me since i slept most of the weekend away :(

Thankfully my dh made dinner tonight.. interesting but edible. :haha:
Yes the headaches are so annoying at the moment... guessing hormones are to blame seeing as its all sunny outdoors.

I was having a moment last night where I was crying and saying what was I thinking?!?!?! Its mostly because the fatigue is unbearable!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->