Two Under Two 2014!

Well my doctor told me today that I could be induced anytime after 37 weeks, preferably 38 1/2 (dep3nding on my level of pain and how many painkillers I'm taking :( )

So the end is quite near for me! :/

Those that have had their babies already, do you find your older child wakes up #2 when they cry?

Nope, I find that Nate sleeps better with noise cos he's more used to it :)

Hey ladies! :)
I have a perfect 16 month old little girl and am 36 weeks pregnant with what looks like her little twin avoiding to 3d u/s. I was induced at 36 w exactly with dd for my own medical reasons... new baby girl was measuring bigger than her big sister as of last week... so this last week or so has been new for me pregnancy wise. Dd is getting her molars... so I'm hoping she hits a good teething breaking point before her lil sis actually arrives!

My dd1 has not woken up from little sis yet...shes been home for 2 weeks now..... And when they are both up for the day, dd1 mocks dd2's cries and noises and tries to help out by patting her back w me and rocking her in her rock n play :) lmao...

Well my doctor told me today that I could be induced anytime after 37 weeks, preferably 38 1/2 (dep3nding on my level of pain and how many painkillers I'm taking :( )

So the end is quite near for me! :/

Those that have had their babies already, do you find your older child wakes up #2 when they cry?

No not at all for some reason! But I spend my life worrying the little one will wake the big one up at night! X

Thanks ladies! The reason I ask is because at the doctors yesterday DS woke up a little baby by crying next to him lol felt quite guilty as the little one kept carrying on for some time afterwards!

Hi ladies

I'm not technically going to have two under two as lo will be just over two when new baby arrives. She has just started throwing full blown temper tantrums and I do worry what she will be like when new baby is around as she's also quite possessive of me :wacko:

She is cutting her last set of molars for now and will have all 20 teeth when these are through so I'm hoping that they will be through before new baby comes along because molars take forever.

Sorry for high-jacking the thread :haha:

Not long now before I will have 2 under 2

I everyone, I've just found this thread.

My youngest daughter is 13 months old today and I think I'm due 30th October so I will have two children under 2 for the first time. I'm a little bit scared lol. The age gaps are bigger between my older children but I'm ready for this challenge :laugh2:

I am soooo ready to get this baby out!!!!!!!!! I can't stand being uncomfortable anymore.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, its been hectic!

We found out tonight that we will be having two little girls!!

So it'll be three little ladies under two :haha: should be fun!

Dh is feeling very out numbered being the only male in a household of soon to be 4 women :rofl:

Congratulations Princess :) hopefully they'll all be best of friends, especially when teens :)

Well I'm in early labour. Have had steroid shots to mature baby's lungs and on a drip for antibiotics.

blah this is taking forever I don't know when I'll go into labour :growlmad:

I'm with you AC... been gulping down red raspberry leaf tea... about to start DTD this week...

Can't wait for pics Skye!

Hope your fine Skye keep us updated!!!

How is everyone getting on, I just cant believe iv only got about 13 weeks until I have ANOTHER baby. Think im still not believing it (I am happy though just seems crazy)
Have bought my double pram and got the moses basket back out of storage but thats all really.

What double pram did you go for Catty? That was the hardest thing I had to decide on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->