Two Under Two 2014!

congrats Nikki!! and hope she does well in NICU and is out of there in no time :thumbup:

Congratulations Nikki. I hope you are both recovering well and can get you all home ASAP.

Boo - congratulations, I'd missed that you'd had your LO already!

Great news :)

Hr feeding tube was pulled and if she takes all her feeds for the next 24 hours, and doesnt lose too much weight by tomorrow she can come home by tomorrow night or sunday! :) yay!! I will post a pic soon of my lil sugar baby!

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/meanmuggin_zps57ca1a32.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/moe2_zps8b0d9946.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/moe1week_zps32718aba.jpg

My lil (ok, huge!) sugar baby ;) Morgan Renae Lewis 10lbs, 22 inches long.. she has lost weight though and will continue to. Should be home from the NICU soon!

awww! Well I'm sure they would only keep her in for extra monitering if everything goes well. But lets hope she gets to go home with you :thumbup:
Has your other DD seen her yet? what does she think?

omg.. my due date month is creeping up!!

Morgan renae was born via c section on saturday due to her having too many decellerations in her heartrate...she was born at 10 lbs which noone expcted and 22 inches long at 36+6....

She is currently in the nicu with jaundice, not feeding, and low blood sugars ...its been a mess... Ill update at a later time!

Congrats Hun. My little boy had a weeks stay in the nicu for jaundice. We had the perfect homebirth then the next day had to go to hospital :( it's was horrible so I know how you feel. His jaundice levels were 550 so he had four lamps for nearly 48 hours and they wouldn't let me cuddle him when he got upset or feed him until his levels had dropped right down. It was the hardest thing ever but we are home now ( a week later ) and he is getting less yellow every day :) chin up Hun xxxxxx

Thanks! Yea it was def hard...its great to all be home! Now the sleepless nights are knocking me on my ass haha...this little girl likes to scream every night.... I think she is going thru that first growth spurt though, dont know why i didnt think of that before the 2 hrs of screaming last night! Its not like its my first rodeo! I looked at my hubby and felt so dumb...like nicole why didnt u just feed her more? Shes sucking on the binky then spitting it out and screaming lol...gave her more formula and she passed right out lol. Oy vey....

Congrats Small Peanut!

Nikki - glad you are all home. I hope the growth spurt passes quickly for you and you all get some decent sleep! X

Thanks! Yea it was def hard...its great to all be home! Now the sleepless nights are knocking me on my ass haha...this little girl likes to scream every night.... I think she is going thru that first growth spurt though, dont know why i didnt think of that before the 2 hrs of screaming last night! Its not like its my first rodeo! I looked at my hubby and felt so dumb...like nicole why didnt u just feed her more? Shes sucking on the binky then spitting it out and screaming lol...gave her more formula and she passed right out lol. Oy vey....

Haha I love this. I'm exactly the same. Like oh why is he sooo upset? Duh he is hungry! I know the age gap is small but you forget so quickly it seems :)

Sunnie thanks! Not long for you now!!

Well I'm officially over pregnancy haha.
5 days in a row its been over 40 degrees here, plus having a toddler (whom I'm not allowed to even pick up now!!)

Feels like I'm just hanging in there to make it to my next OB appointment haha

I am sooooo over it too, Skye... I don't know how I am going to last another 7 weeks

hi, i have 2 under 2, i have a 14 month gap. im due number 3 in oct so eldest will be just over 2 1/2 years!

my top tip would be syncronize naps!!

:hi: all mind if I join?
So I'm not quite going to have two under two, I'll have 3 under 2!:wacko:

Our twins are due in august (due the 22nd but will be putting in an appearance on the 5th if not before)

To say I'm nervous would be a huge understatement!

Omg twins!congrats!

So what i thought was a colicky gassy baby was instead a very tired/overstimulated baby who wants bedtime at 6pm! I dont know how im forgetting these things like this wheni had the same problem w ella lmao.... What the heck.... Sleep deprivation will do that to ya!

In a few weeks im going to start and try to synchronize the first nap....dd1 is dropping nap #2 most days :/ but my newborns schedule is so wonky bc shes so young right now (3 weeks on saturday already, holy poop!)

Agh..... Hope all are well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->