Two Under Two 2014!

I've been feeling a bit sick today and sooooo exhausted. Don't know whether the exhaustion is pregnancy related or because my son was up every hour last night!!!

Anyone else got a terrible sleeper? Not sure what its gonna be like at night with 2 aaaaa!!!

Oh no ur little ones not sleeping through the night yet?!
Ouch :(
I think i would hyperventilate if ella didnt yet...dont think i could deal w the tiredness!

My baby still wakes up 3-4 times night. Sometimes I wonder if I can do it. My irrational fear today- I love my baby so much what if I don't love the next one as much? Or what if Alistair doesn't get time with me and resents the new baby? Ahh

Apple i have the same fears but i read up on it....

The new baby doesnt put two and two together regarding attention like your older one will! When the new baby is little they seriously just eat, poop, sleep for 2-3 months and very minimal awake time in the beginning.... If your older one is having a fit or needs some attention attend to them first... As long as new babies needs are met they should be content :)

As for loving one more than the other i also felt the same because i do t know how i could love another baby, let alone another human being, more than i love my daughter but other moms have stated u will love the new one just the same! I think as they grow in us we become more attahed as time goes on!

Oh no, Nikki! That's how i found out i was pregnant. i was always exhausted. My OH said there's something wrong, go to gp. I said there's nothing wrong, it's normal to be exhausted with a baby. Went to gp to humour him anyway and found out both underactive thyroid and pregnant. I really haven't noticed feeling any better with meds either :-(
You absolutely will love the new baby too!! And jealousy isn't much of an issue with a small age gap.
And one of the things I found easiest with babies close in age is that it's really easy to sit on the floor, hold your baby while playing with your toddler.

Oh wow sjad! Yea what med did they put u on? Does it help w aches and pains? Help with anything?

Thanks for the reassurance w two little ones, it really makes sense!

I'm on eutroxsig (thyroxine).
I really haven't noticed a difference, but I'm guessing that's just because i'm pregnant. Now that you mention it though i was having lots of aches and pains which have disappeared... didn't really connect the two!
Have you started the medication yet? Hopefully it'll kick in fast!!

No not yet i go back in a few days after she tests my blood again tomorrow! She just wants to make sure its high enough to put me on it...just being cautious i guess..im a very brittle type 1 diabetic so not sure if that has anything to do w my symptoms too...ugh what a pain!

Give it a few more days! Mine didnt either at first i kept pressing on them lol.

Oh - I think the thyroxine is making my blood sugar levels too high. I already have gestational diabetes (3rd time), and I really think they're affecting each other.

Jrowenj - great that you haven't got sore boobs. Mine are really tender AND I'm breastfeeding... causes a whole body reaction... not fun!!

Makes sense vsub!

The good thing is im AlReady on insulin so i can give extra insulin if my levels shoot up, thankfully.

Im looking into a insulin pump today so hopefully we hear some good news..i just want to feel normal again!

I've been feeling a bit sick today and sooooo exhausted. Don't know whether the exhaustion is pregnancy related or because my son was up every hour last night!!!

Anyone else got a terrible sleeper? Not sure what its gonna be like at night with 2 aaaaa!!!

Oh no ur little ones not sleeping through the night yet?!
Ouch :(
I think i would hyperventilate if ella didnt yet...dont think i could deal w the tiredness!

Not even close!! He wakes averagely 3-6 times a night, plus gets up at 6am. It is HARD!!!!!!! I really can't imagine how exhausted I'm going to be with 2 but I keep telling myself this stage will pass and it'll all be worth it!

1st tri is hard on so little sleep :(

hey guys, hope you're all feeling OK. Still no symptoms to report here, it's making me nervous. Am feeling very tired but i'm so used to being tired now that i don't really notice it any more!

Welcome smallpeanut :wave:

I didn't get any proper symptoms until around 7 weeks, I felt really tired before that but the MS didn't come until that point. Thankfully I've mostly passed it now!

Welcome small peanut! :)

Tired tired tired! Thankfully hubby is on vacation and i can sleep in ;)

Hello!!!!!!

Anyone struggling with night awakenings? I don't want to leave my bed :( feeling very sad as I'm not as looking forward to this pregnancy as I was with my first. I want to skip it and have the baby... Can't be bothered running after belle with a ginormous bump in the way :( I feel horrible saying it but...

Hope everyone is feeling more positive then me ;)

Small oeanut, im the same... Not excited as my first but i think theres a reason..

W our first we are kind of diving into the unknown! Being a mom for the first time, anticipating their arrival, we werent jst welcoming someone into the world, we were changing our entire lives! Now that we know what child birth is, what the first few months will be like i thik thats the part we arent looking forward too! We already know what to expect! Were moms already! Weve done this before! I kept getting upset because w my first i was on top of everything, development, what to expet as a mom, this time though, im kind of jst like. Yea yay ur a prune today, now i have to go change a poop diaper and wash up ur sister and prob go throw up in the toilet....lol... Its normal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->