Two Under Two 2014!

Yeah I have to agree, I feel the same way. I was super excited when pregnant with DD last year, I was desperate for a girl and every single week dragged by. But this time, it's speeding past and I think it's just cos I'm like 'whatever, did it all last year' lol. I'm really looking forward to Nate being born, but the pregnancy is just a meh part.

I think I'm the opposite to you guys... I can't wait to be "properly" pregnant again... Announcing it to everyone, the bump... I love how special it makes you feel :) I loved being pregnant and miss it sometimes lol! (I'm aware I'm pregnant now but I don't feel it yet!) I am super excited about doing it all again!!

I am also weirdly looking forward to giving birth again... I felt so empowered by it last time (well, afterwards I did lol!) I had a long hard labour but managed to get through it with just TENS, gas and air and the pool, which is what I had hoped for. HOWEVER I pushed for 2 hours and ended up having an assisted delivery with forceps and I so so so so so so so so want to have my baby on my own in the water this time, I was really sad for a while about not getting that part of my birth "experience".

Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there!!

I am also weirdly looking forward to giving birth again... I felt so empowered by it last time (well, afterwards I did lol!) I had a long hard labour but managed to get through it with just TENS, gas and air and the pool, which is what I had hoped for. HOWEVER I pushed for 2 hours and ended up having an assisted delivery with forceps and I so so so so so so so so want to have my baby on my own in the water this time, I was really sad for a while about not getting that part of my birth "experience".

Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there!!

I don't know if that is weird cos I'm really looking forward to labour too. I love the impending excitement when you know it's getting close and the fact that I'll be meeting my baby soon after :D

Hope you get your water birth this time!

Glad I'm not some kind of crazy woman lol! Yeah I guess it's just the big climax to 9 months of waiting to meet that little baby... Eeeeek too exciting!

I am super excited to be pregnant! I feel so beautiful and girly when I am pregnant... however I can't agree with being excited about labor!!!!! Omg... my poor vagina... I hated the recovery!!!!!! I am not really looking forward to breastfeeding while taking care of a 16 month old either... I am nervous about that!

Has anyone ever noticed particles in their urine? This happened to me last pregnancy also!

(Shelli... remember miss piggy)

Ughhh I can't wait for ultrasound so I can relax

I'm fluffy and gross when Pregnant lol, I do not glow, I do not look beautiful! And not looking forward to birth either...poor vagina is right!

Sorry ladies been MIA, my daughter had a bad cold but is doing so much better now. So I have my first ultrasound Friday I'm very excited because it will easie my mind that everything is ok. I have no symptoms just last night I had bad cramps and sharp pain, but no bleeding, so I'm thinking positive.

Can't wait vs!

Nikkinwhen did you have first scan?

Hi all, please can I join you? I've got a nearly 10 month old and just found out pregnant again, so mine will be about 18 months apart! Scary. Think I'm going to have lots of questions!! X

Hey ladies :) my dd is 9 months and I'm 29 weeks pregnant :) things going really well so far. No sickness/tiredness but I have come to the stage where I'm getting achy. And struggling super bad like usual with heartburn. I'm due 16 days before DD's 1 st birthday! Exciting!

Jaime i had a scan at 5,6( to check for hb) and at 8+5 for bleeding! I go next week on tuesday for my 12 week scan! So crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->