Two week wait symptoms that ended in a bfp

JamieLoves

Reaction score
Wanted to know symptoms that resulted in pregnancy,care to share? :bfp:

Going off my last pregnancy, JUST LIKE PMS!! Seriously!:witch:! Cramps, extreme moodswings, I was thirsty a lot, I had a heavy feeling in my lower gut -but that is very normal with pms too! I was emotional at times other times I felt Awesome!

Since my first pregnancy I am very intune with my body. Early pregnancy symptoms AND PMS go hand in hand. I have thought on a few occasions that I was pg and AF showed up anyways!:sad2: So I wait patiently until she is supposed to show(and then some as I am PCOS and my cycles are LONNG!) before I even consider taking a hpt test. Sad, but true. :nope:

Good Luck. I hope others answer. Everyone is different. I will say that most women on here are hypersensitive to what their bodies are going through, more so then when not TTC. We will over analyze every symptom, twinge, speck of blood etc. Just is through my observations KWIM? Good Luck!!!

I didn't really have that many symptoms. Just some cramping and I was really thirsty. I agree with the PP that we tend to over analyze every symptom. I saw more "symptoms" when I wasn't pregnant. I think that most symptoms don't occur until you are around 6-7 weeks pregnant, at least this is what I have read many other places.

thats the problem im having at the min . seems to be pms and pregnancy symptoms are so alike, and im on clomid so everything is more intense n feels diff to every other pms signs iv had before. but 5 days til i can test i have to try n ignore my body becos its hard not to get attached to every little symptom xxxxx :dust:

Hi all I'm curious too about symptoms I'm not SS again as last month I convinced myself I was pregnant !! I read on a thread a woman burped more than usual and said she thinks It could be a sign !! Come on ?? Please get realistic and stop testing at 2dpo !! It's frustrating but we are all on the same boat hold off until at least 11dpo I think if not later ! You are purely torturing yourselves ! Fx to you all and GL x

I agree with you ladies,and we all are guilty of over analyzing,after talking to my sister who is a mother of two,she told me she didn't know she was pregnant and she wasn't trying.Even though it's not bad to hear some symptoms to keep our curiosity.

Maybe I'm over analyzing but I have a stomach ache and killer gas.

Hi, I just this evening posted a thread about my symptoms this month that led to my bfp:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/996917-thought-id-share-symptoms-led-bfp.html

Hi, I just this evening posted a thread about my symptoms this month that led to my bfp:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/996917-thought-id-share-symptoms-led-bfp.html

Thanks for sharing!!

[QUMyOTE=JamieLoves;17774147]

So happy for you! I can't wait til I get mine! Best wishes for you and the baby!

I'm not pregnant lol I wish I was,I was just asking if anyone who got pregnant would share their early symptoms[/QUOTE]

My symptoms were firstly sleep deprivation then I sleeped for 10+ hours and still felt tired. Then were heart burn...or so I thought. I had to sleep with pillows under my back to not throw up. But with the pillows I was fine ( thanks gravity). And lastly was the beast pain.out came at the end of my 2 wk wait. But it came on like a ton of bricks. They were so tender and felt so heavy. They were most sore on the lateral side.

So happy for you! I can't wait til I get mine! Best wishes for you and the baby!

I'm not pregnant lol I wish I was,I was just asking if anyone who got pregnant would share their early symptoms

My symptoms were firstly sleep deprivation then I sleeped for 10+ hours and still felt tired. Then were heart burn...or so I thought. I had to sleep with pillows under my back to not throw up. But with the pillows I was fine ( thanks gravity). And lastly was the beast pain.out came at the end of my 2 wk wait. But it came on like a ton of bricks. They were so tender and felt so heavy. They were most sore on the lateral side.[/QUOTE]

P.S. Don't lose faith. I know how frustrating and disappointing it can be. But you'll get there!
Wishing you the best and sending you positive energy! Blessed be!

With my son, I had no symptoms at all (other than AF not turning up obviously). I know that doesn't really answer the question but I just wanted to give people hope that even if they don't have x, y or z symptoms and don't 'feel' pregnant, you still might be!

Going off my last pregnancy, JUST LIKE PMS!! Seriously!:witch:! Cramps, extreme moodswings, I was thirsty a lot, I had a heavy feeling in my lower gut -but that is very normal with pms too! I was emotional at times other times I felt Awesome!

Since my first pregnancy I am very intune with my body. Early pregnancy symptoms AND PMS go hand in hand. I have thought on a few occasions that I was pg and AF showed up anyways!:sad2: So I wait patiently until she is supposed to show(and then some as I am PCOS and my cycles are LONNG!) before I even consider taking a hpt test. Sad, but true. :nope:

Good Luck. I hope others answer. Everyone is different. I will say that most women on here are hypersensitive to what their bodies are going through, more so then when not TTC. We will over analyze every symptom, twinge, speck of blood etc. Just is through my observations KWIM? Good Luck!!!

Im so glad you said that! That gives me so much hope :D I thought i was out cause I was spotting PMS symptoms everywhere I turned.

I'm not pregnant lol I wish I was,I was just asking if anyone who got pregnant would share their early symptoms

My symptoms were firstly sleep deprivation then I sleeped for 10+ hours and still felt tired. Then were heart burn...or so I thought. I had to sleep with pillows under my back to not throw up. But with the pillows I was fine ( thanks gravity). And lastly was the beast pain.out came at the end of my 2 wk wait. But it came on like a ton of bricks. They were so tender and felt so heavy. They were most sore on the lateral side.

P.S. Don't lose faith. I know how frustrating and disappointing it can be. But you'll get there!
Wishing you the best and sending you positive energy! Blessed be![/QUOTE]

HEY! Just noticed your "Blessed Be" and thought I would say hi lol :blush:

I agree tht my sx were just like pms! Sore bbs and very tired and crampy... also had an increase in cm...other than that its really hard to tell the diff!

just shows my af turned up after all my symptoms blehhhh xx :dust:

7dpo today!! 6 days left now I have more days done then to go!

Hello, I am currently 8dpo and have been feeling terrible AF cramps and it seems to me that my nipples only are sensitive.....last night it also looked like I might have a reallllllyyyy small glitter of nipple discharge (TMI - sorry).....back ache is killing me though!!!!

I am on a clomid cycle, as my OBGYN diagnosed Insulin Resistance with me - but no PCOS.....I had avery impressive follicles on my CD10...so now the 2 ww is killing me.....fEels like AF will arive any second. Normally my entire boob is sensitive.....now it is just the nipple. I can't help to think that it is way to early for any simptoms?

Anyone with some advise? Or experiences to help me calm down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->