Two week wait!

Jodiedanx

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m currently half way through my two week wait trying to conceive baby No2! We are now on our 5th cycle of trying.
I am due on 16/10/18.
- 3DPO - I had lots of Creamy CM, but this only lasted a day.
No other symptoms really, so I’m not feeling very hopeful this month.
Did anyone have no change in Cm to other months/no symptoms and still get there BFP?

Baby dust to all X X

TTC also so idk. But I'm 4 or 5 dpo and only had little creamy cm... But in previous cycles I recorded a lot more and was bfn.. Hope that helps!!

TTC also so idk. But I'm 4 or 5 dpo and only had little creamy cm... But in previous cycles I recorded a lot more and was bfn.. Hope that helps!!

Good luck to you, that’s maybe a good sign for you?
My boobs are a little achey this morning, but they quite often are so I’m still feeling like this month probably won’t be...unfortunately! :(

You never know!! I only get one sore boob during pms and o. And both have been sore since af. And i got s bad cold day i ovulated cd9. But Tonight before bed I felt a GUSH down there.. When I wiped it was light pink.. I seen one drop of light blood fall into the bowl.. Second wipe nothing??? I'm only 5dpo now but I'm hoping implantation.. Cause I've also never had mid cycle spotting. But then again... This period did only last 3 days when I normally bleed 7... Idk but this is s completely different cycle for me.

You never know!! I only get one sore boob during pms and o. And both have been sore since af. And i got s bad cold day i ovulated cd9. But Tonight before bed I felt a GUSH down there.. When I wiped it was light pink.. I seen one drop of light blood fall into the bowl.. Second wipe nothing??? I'm only 5dpo now but I'm hoping implantation.. Cause I've also never had mid cycle spotting. But then again... This period did only last 3 days when I normally bleed 7... Idk but this is s completely different cycle for me.
Oh how exciting for you, that really does sound like implantation! - around the time it’s expected to happen too. Keep me updated once you test! I have written this month off I think, I’m fully expecting AF to arrive, so will keep trying. Starting to think there’s maybe something up as we have been having sex exactly the right time, even used Concieve Plus fertility lubricant this month, and 4 months on still haven’t conceived. However, my periods are regular and Iv Googled the typical ‘infertility symptoms’ - to which I don’t seem to have any which is stated, so maybe I’m just being impatient! It just happened so quick the first time round! X

.Exactly don't give up hope. They always suggest trying naturally 6 months to a year before considering infertility.. Trust me I've dealt with them. But even after meds vitamins doctors remedies and everything.. I just decided to relax and just let it happen.. But I still track everything after o just in case.

.Exactly don't give up hope. They always suggest trying naturally 6 months to a year before considering infertility.. Trust me I've dealt with them. But even after meds vitamins doctors remedies and everything.. I just decided to relax and just let it happen.. But I still track everything after o just in case.
How long have you been trying for? Hopefully this month is your month.
If you have been to the doctors - what did they suggest? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->