TWW- 1dpo

Hi memma and em!!!! :) welcome!

Em that's awesome that you're also a SW!!! Love it!

I definitely don't let dh know how much I think about it! Lol! I hesitate to tell him when I'm fertile bc he says it makes him nervous and he may not be able to
"Perform." I think I would drive him crazy talking about all this so I'm so glad I have you girls!
Also excited for first testers!!!! :)

I'm the same with my DH. It's disappointing for both of us when I get a BFN, so I would rather him not know a lot about whats going on so be doesnt get his hopes up too much. However, I think his hopes are just about as high as mine this month.

I agree with you all!

When I try to symptom spot with DH he kind of just blows it off, I think he doesn't want to get his hopes up. I have my hopes up, I think too high, considering it's my first month TTC.

4dpo and I don't have any symptoms. (At least I don't think I do) It's hard not to be hyper sensitive of every feeling in my body.

How about you ladies? Any thing that could possibly be symptoms???

Teamdavis,

Every cycle I think I have symptoms, but then I get a BFN. It's so hard to tell because most symptoms are due to progesterone, which rises whether you're pregnant or not! If anything, I am going to try not to symptom spot until at LEAST 7dpo, when implantation could have occurred. Anything before then wouldn't make sense, so you've still got a great chance, even without symptoms!

Em, I totally agree and I've been trying to adopt the mindset of not SSing until 7 dpo, which for me is Sunday!

With that said, however, I have fleetingly noticed gas and bloating this morning, which could very well be the progesterone.

6 days until testing!!!! I'm trying hard to be patient. I've wanted to simply start TTC for so long, so just trying to be appreciative of this time, as hard as it is!

Anyone have nieces or nephews they love to spoil until the time comes? :) I have 3 wonderful nephews. 2 are my sister's boys who lives 8 hours away. They are 5 and 2. 1 is my sister-in-law's stepson and he is 7. My SIL is expecting yet another little boy in June! Lol!! Very exciting :)

My SIL is expecting her first in August (after 6 years of trying). I would love to be pregnant at the same time as her and for our kiddos to be the same age!

And I agree, springermommy. It seems that if we set out to get pregnant, it should just happen automatically! It's such a test of patience.

Welcome Em! It's so great to see another school social worker. I feel like there aren't many who choose that type of SW, but it's so fun! (also stressful at times of course...)

I definitely don't share my symptom spotting with my DH. I also have stopped telling him when I start POAS, because he doesn't leave any room for squinting hope (I.e. seeing the very very faint pink lines).

DH and I are actually en route to Aspen to meet our friends' new baby. I'm so excited, but also nervous that this is going to be really hard on me. She and I were pregnant at the same time and then I had the MS and she had a perfectly healthy pregnancy. I'm thrilled for them, but also sad for us.

SW- I am so sorry, I hope that you enjoy the time with your friend and her new baby, but also allow yourself to be sad if need be. Have a great time in Aspen!

I totally agree, if we decide to have babies, it should just happen! POOF! We're pregnant. Wouldn't that be nice?

I am actually kind of nervous right now, during math class this afternoon I have had some dull cramping in my abdomen, and it is definite cramps. I am no where near due for AF so I am just not sure what is happening, unless she is coming early this month. (And only 4dpo) It COULD be gas cramps again (I said I was gassy...lol) but it doesn't really feel like that either. Who knows. :shrug:

Does anyone have big plans for Valentine's day? DH has to work, so I get to be alone. Boo. Oh well! :neutral::neutral::neutral:

Teamdavis,

Maybe implantation? How many DPO are you?

SWlady,

That has to be so tough. Hopefully soon you'll have your own exciting news to share.

DH and I were planning on doing something outdoors if the weather is nice, like go to the zoo. However, yesterday he pulled something in his neck and can barely get around. Thank goodness my fertile window ended yesterday because we may not be BDing for a while. So much for trying SMEP! I just hope he feels better soon.

Em- I don't think that is possible just yet. I am only 5dpo today. Unless I calculated it wrong and I O'd earlier. I am not temping or anything, so I could have been off. But based on my CM, libido and very regular cycle I am pretty sure I am 5dpo.
The zoo sounds like lots of fun, that is a good idea. So sorry to hear about DH, glad you were able to get BD'ing done before that happened!

The cramping is better today, it just might have been gas. I am sorry if that is TMI.

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend. I am pooped! Really need to relax. :)

AND it's Valentines day! YAY! Have a great day ladies!!!! :hugs:

Thank you all for the support. It's actually been much easier than I had anticipated. I'm holding their sleeping little one right now and it just makes me excited for when it's our turn.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Yay!! I am so glad to hear that it is a positive experience for you.
Enjoy your time with your friend.

As for me, I got a TERRIBLE migraine today. Caused nausea and the whole nine yards, had to run to the bathroom because I got the water mouth, I was convinced I was going to puke. Thank God I didn't. DH met me at work since school was closed today and he had the morning off, took me out to lunch and POOF! Food fixed it.

I hate it when I get those migraines, doesn't happen often, but boy, when they do it's terrible!

I am thinking about you ladies, hope everyone is doing swell!

SW, so glad you're having a nice visit!

Team, I've never had the experience of a migraine but I've heard they're awful! I'm glad you're subsided :(

Girls, I had a panic attack this morning w everything going on w my crazy schedule. It made me really second guess this TTC thing. I think until May when interning is done, I'm not going to temp or use opks; just enter info in ff and take it easy. I don't need the added stress of all the tasks we have to do. Think I'll just bd every day when ff says I'm fertile and chart cm. It's just not worth it to stress

Springer- You have to do what is right for you and your family, I completely understand the thought of not wanting to have too much on your plate and the added stress of TTC, sometimes it is just too much. I will pray for peace for you. Sending you lots of love.

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!

Happy Valentines everyone! I'm currently 5dpo and looking for some company. We've been NTNP since August but I have very long irregular cycles and we never hit O properly. This is the first O that we timed perfectly! You can see my chart in my sig if you're interested.

My goal is to just keep temping and not test until after 14dpo. I don't know if I'll actually make it that far but I'm going to try! I hope to see lots of BFP's from you ladies :) fx'd for all of us!

Kate,

If you make it to 14dpo, you deserve an award!! I guess we should all try to do that but it's just too hard! Haha.

Springer,

I completely understand where you're coming from. My internships were always the craziest times for me and if I added the stress of TTC to that I would have had more panic attacks then I did actually have. I've heard so many stories of women getting a BFP when they stopped charting every little thing. Maybe that will work for you! Until then, deep breathing and reframe those negative thoughts ;)

8dpo and feel like death with this man flu- it is horrible. I can't feel anything other than sick, so I have convinced myself I am out. I took a superdrug test this morning :dohh: bfn of course. Just feel too ill t think about it too much though, which is making time go quicker and the sleeping lots helps. thank god for my husband, Mum and cbeebies! all life savers this past few days!

emchilada - I have a bag full of wondfo HPT's that are going to be calling my name way earlier than 14dpo but I like to challenge myself even if I'm set up for failure. haha.

Lillian - hope you feel better!

Hi Lillian! I hope you feel better soon! I have been fighting a cough, but I don't feel sick. However, I was sick the whole month of January and it was the worst! So I definitely sympathize with you! GET WELL!!:)

Kate-Welcome:) I agree with Em! If you hold out to 14dpo you definitely deserve an award! It is so super hard to not think about testing.

Hope everyone has had a great day. DH and I went to a Valentine's Day lunch instead of dinner because he has to work tonight...came home and proceeded to take an hour long nap. Felt so good!

How is everyone's V-day going?

Who is testing next week? Anyone? just want to take a poll?

I'll be testing!! Only once (maybe ;) ). We will see how i hold out!

DH and I stayed in tonight and ordered pizza to eat while watching Netflix. Quite the wild night!

Anyone getting any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->