TWW- 1dpo

Teamdavis,

YIKES!! That is definitely a crazy day. I hope you've found some time in there to relax.

As for LPs, I haven't really been certain on mine, as I would never get clear positive OPKs. The past two cycles, I've had clear ones. Last month, AF showed up 9 days after and this month I guess if will be the same. Definitely hoping for that little jet pack!! I've been imagining little twinges of pain in my lower abdomen today. I say imagine because even though they are there, my brain is making them out to be more important than they are. Pretty sure it's gas bubbles! *sigh*

AF is due today. No sign yet and I have watery cm..not sure if that means anything though. BBS are still a bit tingly especially my nipples but thats a normal PMS sign for me. Also still super moody and no sex drive at all. Also, tired all the time. Not gonna hold my breath thought...something is telling me I'm out :(

Yes! Home safe :) We arrived back in the afternoon yesterday. My DH actually found my last stashed FRER yesterday and wanted me to take it. Unfortunately a big fat BFN :( I tried a cheapie this morning and same thing.

AF is due on Saturday, so I know I'm not completely out... but definitely my hopes are diminished.

When are you guys starting to test?

SW- Definitely not out yet! Do you have any symptoms? (BFP or otherwise) Fx for you!!!!

Today seems to be better for me....the day is still young! HAHA!

Springer- Have you tested yet today? I remember today was your day! Thinking about you!

Speaking of gas bubbles- I REALLY hope this is not TMI but I have been cramping again, normally I would just think it's gas cramps, but the gas is by no means trapped in there. I could clear a room right now. Normally I just get gas cramps if it's stuck and can't come out. NOT THE CASE at this point. I feel super bad for my staff. It could be AF cramps but I am still not due for another five days. She could be coming early....who knows.

I can't wait to start seeing a whole lot of BFP's!!!!

Oh! And to answer SW's question- I think I am going to test on Friday.

Teamdavis- FX for implantation!!

I was going to test this morning but was able to resist. Gonna see if I can do the same tomorrow!

Team - There's no such thing as TMI on here! If the cramping remains despite the gas coming out, maybe it's something else... implantation? It does seem quite early to be AF cramps if it's not due for 5 days.

I feel like I'm on the verge of a little spotting, though it's not quite the color I usually call spotting. I had cramping a few days ago, but nothing really now except a bit bloated (which unfortunately usually happens before AF).

Em - You can do it! It's so not worth the disappointment of a BFN due to testing too soon.

Hello ladies! BFN for me this morning, but I'm not surprised. FF says my period isn't due until 2/28, which I don't understand because according to OPK I Od on CD 16! I think I'll wait until 2/28 to test, though. This is all so confusing.

Davis, I'm having cramping and gas too!!!!! Almost like very light AF cramps... Hope it means good things for both of us!!!

I'm joining the cramping bunch! VERY light cramping today, which is discouraging because for the last three cycles I've had light cramping two days before AF... And she's due two days for today. I guess we will see what happens!

Hey everyone! I know I said I was going to wait until 14dpo to test but I was lying to myself. haha. I told myself today that I would test tomorrow with FMU but then I got home and took out my wondfos and had to pee so I broke down and used one. I either got a squinter or an evap! I've never seen either before so I'm not sure. All I've ever seen is white white white white but this might be something else. What do you guys think?

Here's the link:
https://imgur.com/FtBRcHA

Em- welcome to the cramping club!

Springer- Still way too early so don't get discouraged.

Mommy- You're not out until the witch arrives!

SW- Keep us updated!

Off to get chinese food with the DH!

Kate,

I see a line!!! Can't wait to see what your FMU gives you tomorrow morning!

Kate I see it! Could this be our first bfp?!

I'm at work right now and cramping continues.... :) every time I feel it it makes me happy and hopeful!!!!

Annnnd I've had to pee 3x in a couple hours... And nipple pain that lasts a few secs then goes away...

Springermommy - I think having to pee a lot can be a sign of high progesterone so maybe yours is going up for good reason!

I tested again this morning with FMU and the line is almost the same as last night's. It appeared within 10-15 minutes so I don't think it was an evap but it's just so faint! I can barely see it and sometimes I feel like it's not pink at all. I'm glad I saw something but I'm not calling it anything until it gets darker. I'll test again tomorrow morning for sure if not tonight.

Kate - I see the line in the first one too! With the second one, did you "read" it within the time limit? Most of the tests I've taken always say you have to look within 3-5 minutes (varies depending on the brand). If something shows up after, it can be a false positive unfortunately. I hope tomorrow's line is darker!

I think I'm out this month ladies. Though AF hasn't shown up full force yet, the spotting increased and is the color I generally consider spotting for me. I've also been a bit short with my DH, which is usually a very obvious sign that I'm PMSing. I'm majorly bummed, but it also means that I'm going to have more blood testing done. My dr said to come in on Day 3 of my cycle to test levels, in particular to check my thyroid levels since they were elevated last time I went in.

Fxed for the rest of you!! I'm excited to hear from you Friday testers tomorrow! :)

I hate to hear that, SW. Hopefully you can get some answers from your doctor and will be on track for a BFP next month.

Kate,

That's so strange! Definitely keep testing. Maybe with a more sensitive test?

AFM, I didn't test this morning but may get a few cheapies on my way home from work today. No symptoms yet. AF is actually due on Saturday (I originally thought Friday). If my CM dries up, I'll prob not test at all. If it stays relatively present, I may test with a cheapie tomorrow morning.

SW- I am sorry, but I (forever an optimist) would not totally count myself out yet until she shows her ugly face all the way!

Springer-Your symptoms sound promising! Will you be testing again soon? Or are you going to hold off- it's so hard to wait!

Em- How many dpo are you right now?

Kate- OMG! I am so excited-this could be our first BFP! I can't wait til your line gets darker. Please keep up updated! Fx and :dust: for you!

Yipee!!!

afm- well, now DH doesn't want me to test at all! He just wants to wait to see if AF shows up, and if she is late, THEN to test. I think he just doesn't want to see a BFN. He is just as nervous as I am.

Not feeling much today......we'll see! 11dpo now. AF is due on Monday. AAAHHH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->