TWW - AF due Oct 23 - Anyone else entering a TWW? Wanna hang out? :)

Liiru..my faint lines looks like a shadow.. i dont really need to squint but i can see a shadow.. but i am also afraid coz i have had bad evaps before so am very anxious. i have ordred for more test with two different companies so i will see if its still a shadow. i wish i could get a FRER but i live in Switzerland and they dont sell FRER here... i am testing tomorrow again and hopefully i can be able to capture it ona camera. the wait is killing me..

rachp..thank but i am too afraid to get excited. i have got bad evaps before and i got excied only for the next tests to be completely negative.. i will test tomorrow at 11 dpo..i hope it can be atleast darker.. i will post a picture tomorrow... fingers crossed

I'm out, the witch arrived and temp dropped way down, below baseline :(. :witch: :nope:

I'm exhausted on every level after these past 7 months of trying with the early MC last month, and have decided that while I WILL go see a doctor (hubby too) to see IF we can even have kids, I am going to take a break from the charting, temping, planning madness until at least the new year... maybe for good. I have bipolar disorder and lupus and all this has been too hard to take. I need to keep myself safe.

On a positive note, we have 4 wine club pick-ups plus a tasting party this weekend (we live near Napa/Sonoma). :wine:And I have a bottle of viognier chilling in the fridge, waiting for me when I get home from work. Bottoms up and baby dust for those still waiting.:dust:

rachp..thank but i am too afraid to get excited. i have got bad evaps before and i got excied only for the next tests to be completely negative.. i will test tomorrow at 11 dpo..i hope it can be atleast darker.. i will post a picture tomorrow... fingers crossed

That's fair enough, all new to me as first time testing this month. Baby dust for you, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for everyone x

I'm out, the witch arrived and temp dropped way down, below baseline :(. :witch: :nope:

I'm exhausted on every level after these past 7 months of trying with the early MC last month, and have decided that while I WILL go see a doctor (hubby too) to see IF we can even have kids, I am going to take a break from the charting, temping, planning madness until at least the new year... maybe for good. I have bipolar disorder and lupus and all this has been too hard to take. I need to keep myself safe.

On a positive note, we have 4 wine club pick-ups plus a tasting party this weekend (we live near Napa/Sonoma). :wine:And I have a bottle of viognier chilling in the fridge, waiting for me when I get home from work. Bottoms up and baby dust for those still waiting.:dust:

:hugs: I don't blame you! I felt that way too when trying for my first. Took us 11 cycles and three tiny angels but we got her. It may be worth looking it in to. I've heard that lupus can affect fertility BUT I'm not positive how.

I hope that you get your rainbow baby soon! In the mean time enjoy that wine and tasting party [lucky!!]. I used to go up there all the time [I'm in SoCal] but haven't been lately. Love that area of Cali! :hugs:

Liiru..my faint lines looks like a shadow.. i dont really need to squint but i can see a shadow.. but i am also afraid coz i have had bad evaps before so am very anxious. i have ordred for more test with two different companies so i will see if its still a shadow. i wish i could get a FRER but i live in Switzerland and they dont sell FRER here... i am testing tomorrow again and hopefully i can be able to capture it ona camera. the wait is killing me..

I'll be checking in to see your pic, and outcome! I'm trying not to get excited either. I was going to buy a FRER, but I don't want to see a (-), so I'm going to hold off. Good luck!!!! :kiss:

Hi Starry... Sorry about your disappointment this month. It's our 7th month also (the 1st 3 months were more like ntnp), anyhow, still nothing for us either. I stopped temping and charting this month too. It drives me insane. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate health wise as it is. Maybe the best thing for you is to stop all the extra stressing of ttc, bc the stress could be what is making it difficult. My Doctor told me not to do anything, except BD every other day! He says If you can just do that, it will happen! Cheers, and enjoy a nice glass of wine. We live in SoCal, and absolutely love going up to Napa/Sonoma. Wish I was there with you sharing that bottle! Lots of love and baby dust your way... :hugs::kiss:

This is crazy, because I took a test last Thursday (9 dpo) and it was a total BFN -- not even the faintest hint of a line. Today I just felt... I don't know, weird... food wasn't agreeing with me or something, and I had to pee a lot, so I took another test and-- :bfp:!!! I can't believe it! My first pregnancy was a chemical (in August), so I'm praying this one sticks! I'm 14 dpo and one-two days late for AF. :happydance:

Attachments

• photo (19).jpg
    photo (19).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
This is crazy, because I took a test last Thursday (9 dpo) and it was a total BFN -- not even the faintest hint of a line. Today I just felt... I don't know, weird... food wasn't agreeing with me or something, and I had to pee a lot, so I took another test and-- :bfp:!!! I can't believe it! My first pregnancy was a chemical (in August), so I'm praying this one sticks! I'm 14 dpo and one-two days late for AF. :happydance:

Congrats!!!!:baby::kiss:

Congrats on the BFP's!!!!

My temp started to decrease yesterday and today but is still above coverline, is it still a possibility if the temp is lower for 2 days? I guess I just need to wait until tomorrow to see where it goes. I'm 11dpo today so fingers crossed bbt goes up tomorrow and AF doesn't show up friday or saturday. I'm really bad at being patient and just want to know either way....

Hi all- hoping you won't mind if I join too... AF is due for me tomorrow as well and I am *hoping* she doesn't show up, but kind of doubting that I am pregnant...

My cycles are usually 25 days long, but my last one was 28 days. I ovulated on the 9th (used OPKS)- CD 12. I am now 13dpo and got ANOTHER BFN this morning using FRER..

Good luck to all of you...

I thought I was out this month as no symptoms. But AF didn't show on usual day... and since I have had weird stitch like pains (which I had with my first) and a generally uncomfortable tummy at night keeping me awake (which I had with my first) and I feel sick. Tested today... and BFP. We are so pleased. So... don't give up anyone... you are not out until AF shows.

12dpo today ...almost 13dpo!!! Terrified to test since we didn't :sex: too much this month around ovulation, however, I've been having brown discharge the past two days ...possibly implantation bleeding?

Could be implantation bleeding Jacquie. Can't say for sure though.

Started spotting today, so AF's here. I can hopefully go forward and hope for some regular cycles as BC gets out of my system. FX for next cycle!

I started AF today. Not really spotting but when I wiped this morning is was there. I'm so sad. It brought tears to my eyes. Oh well, you can't always get what you want...maybe next time. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->